Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court (22402 Views)

APC Thug Threatens Those Not Voting APC To Leave The Polling Unit / PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting / VAT: FIRS’ Exclusive List Push Suffers Setback At NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by davit: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2021
Exactly my thought.
Bimffo:
Great and expected move.

All southern states should take this lane too.

Because Why would the VAT paid on Beer and every alcoholic drink be given to sharia states?

I don't understand.

We need true federalism. Let every state and region manage what they have. We don't need the federal government to share for us.
Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by Offpoint1: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2021
tolakush92:
Payment of tax In a system that doesn't work

I'll fix your phones and laptops at a pocket friendly price

Just check my siggy for more info

Location IKEJA
Hi pc comes up only when it wants to... It has broken casing.

Can I get a new Hp 2000 casing?
Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by Lamasta(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2021
FIRS should respect the rule of law and stop issuing unnecessary statement and threats
Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by Killermamba: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2021
Islie:
The agency warns that defaulters may pay penalty for not maintaining the "status quo".

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/483535-vat-firs-threatens-those-paying-to-rivers-govt-after-losing-in-court.html

This country is divided already.
Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by Jayblaze47(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2021
Everybody kukuma know how wike dey act if him vex him fit lockup all firs office for Rivers

1 Like

Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by Bigfish121(m): 9:24am On Sep 08, 2021
I nor dey trust all this court order.most of them are paid for.
Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by blaise26abj(m): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2021
How can hisba , the northern Nigerian wing of the Taliban , destroy alcoholic drinks in Kano and still share in the VAT collected on such drinks from other states ? Truly let all states collect and spend revenues from taxes . All these failed northern and southern states that always run to abuja with their caps for money should develop their states by attracting businesses and collect VAT .

Classic case of Monkey dey work , Baboon dey chop .
Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by debetmx(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2021
tolakush92:
Payment of tax In a system that doesn't work

I'll fix your phones and laptops at a pocket friendly price

Just check my siggy for more info

Location IKEJA

Do you pay your taxes?
Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by petitejolie(f): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Firs should go to court. I trust river state won't chicken out.
Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Offpoint1:

Hi pc comes up only when it wants to... It has broken casing.

Can I get a new Hp 2000 casing?

Yes sir it's available

Call or contact me on Whatsapp 09014566031
Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
My question is why una wait for Wike to take Action or for the matter to reach Court..

And it has favoured Rivers...!! That Lagos and other states are voicing!!

Wetin Quota don do eheeeee!! Eyes has not really seen oooo!!
Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by Emmanuelcann: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
It's a lawless country!
Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by fregeneh(m): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
Conner44:
Please you people should help me look for helinues aka monogamy sad he has created another new moniker and is currently running amok in this politics section

But I know we will expose him soon grin there is no hiding place for zombies and bmc’s here at all. He can never change the way he jumps into every thread posting his usual thrash. Let’s keep our eyes open for his shenanigans

why looking for him,is he owning you?
Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by fregeneh(m): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lamasta:
FRSC should respect the rule of law and stop issuing unnecessary statement and threats

FRSC or LASTMA
Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by Lamasta(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
fregeneh:

FRSC or LASTMA
Na typo jare na FIRS I been wan type grin
Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by Arosko(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Islie:
The agency warns that defaulters may pay penalty for not maintaining the "status quo".

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/483535-vat-firs-threatens-those-paying-to-rivers-govt-after-losing-in-court.html
Very good and fortunate news on Tuesday morning, our governors are waking up gradually. How can only 6 states responsible for 80% of the tax generated in the country of 36 states +1?
Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by fregeneh(m): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lamasta:

Na typo jare na FIRS I been wan type grin

OK! Na joke I dey jawee

1 Like

Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by tonididdy(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Laslas na double taxation go end am

Fed and state taxs
Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by Smooyis(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
States should collect VAT. FIRS should be ashamed of itself for disobeying the law of the land. States are not slaves or appendages of the federal government in a federation which we swore to uphold. shocked shocked shocked
Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by BusinessDream: 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Jaycee07:
What extant laws is Wujuola referring to? The extant laws made by FIRS or the ones in the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria? Such a wack, dumb and intellectually daft reasoning. Nigeria is gone to the dogs. It has never been this bad
Allow them brag a bit.
Re: VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court by Ikpongiton: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Fulani Inland Revenue Service.Please take noti.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Reacts To The Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba By Soldiers / NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) / Only Five States Can Build Over 100 Km Of Electricity Transmission Lines - EMRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.