Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Bbnaija S6 Update: I’m Extremely Sorry Boma Apologises To Tega’s Family - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija S6 Update: I’m Extremely Sorry Boma Apologises To Tega’s Family (316 Views)

Five Remarkable Moments From BBNaija S6 Reunion Opening Night (Photos) / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Bbnaija S6 Update: I’m Extremely Sorry Boma Apologises To Tega’s Family by OptimistSky(m): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye recently Evicted housemate Boma, has tendered an apology to Tega’s husband and her family for his erotic activities with Tega, while they were on the show.

He made this apology during an interview with Classic 97.3 fm, as the media rounds commenced.

Last week, while he was still on the show, Boma set tongues wagging with a video that went viral which featured him kissing a married housemate, Tega while in bed.

Boma also kissed the mother-of-one in front of the housemates and at the executive lounge where he spanked her, leading to rage from the fans.

Boma had an altercation with Angel, where he insulted the latter, telling her that coming to the show will be her biggest achievement.

Apologising for the actions, he said, “I’m sorry, extremely sorry. I’m sorry to the family of Tega, her husband and Angel.
Read Full Article Here....https://optimistchannel.com/07/09/2021/bbnaija-s6-update-im-extremely-sorry-boma-apologises-to-tegas-family/
Re: Bbnaija S6 Update: I’m Extremely Sorry Boma Apologises To Tega’s Family by Mynd44: 5:36am On Sep 08, 2021

(1)

Red Notice (2021) / Crazy Side Chics - Episode 1 / Mount Zion Announce Official Release Date For Gbemi 2 | Watch Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.