Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Need Ducklings (baby Duck) To Buy. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Ducklings (baby Duck) To Buy. (1788 Views)

Duck Farming: Let's Journey Together / My 3 Weeks Old Ducklings Arrived Safely / Is It Possible To Start A Duck Farm With Six Ducklings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ducklings (baby Duck) To Buy. by moneylam: 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
I have made attempts to get where to buy ducklings and could not get. Please anyone in or close to Ikorodu, Lagos that has ducklings for sale or knows who has for sale (Preferably local duck).

Please, u can drop ur number for me to call you. I really need it to rear at my backyard.

Thank you.
Re: I Need Ducklings (baby Duck) To Buy. by moneylam: 6:33am On Sep 23, 2021
Please, who knows where I can get pls.
Re: I Need Ducklings (baby Duck) To Buy. by lady25(f): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2021
moneylam:
Please, who knows where I can get pls.
You can go to floor in Ibadan. I mean where they sell hatched chicks. I usually buy day old ducks,turkey broiler etcfrom my customer there for brooding
Re: I Need Ducklings (baby Duck) To Buy. by moneylam: 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
lady25:

You can go to floor in Ibadan. I mean where they sell hatched chicks. I usually buy day old ducks,turkey broiler etcfrom my customer there for brooding

Thank you so much. I have goten. I will be updating this thread as they grow up.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ducklings (baby Duck) To Buy. by moneylam: 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
I got 3 weeks local ducks last week Friday. They will be 4 weeks this coming Friday. I will be updating you as they grow.

They will be matured to reproduce by 4th to 5th week. Get ready to buy your own �

Re: I Need Ducklings (baby Duck) To Buy. by whizzkidp222: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Please I want ducklings I am in Oghara Delta state.
Interested in Muscovy for now looking to move to Perkins much later
Re: I Need Ducklings (baby Duck) To Buy. by moneylam: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
whizzkidp222:
Please I want ducklings I am in Oghara Delta state.
Interested in Muscovy for now looking to move to Perkins much later

My own are still growing. No baby yet. I will update you here when they have baby.
Re: I Need Ducklings (baby Duck) To Buy. by mfm04622: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
moneylam:
I got 3 weeks local ducks last week Friday. They will be 4 weeks this coming Friday. I will be updating you as they grow.

They will be matured to reproduce by 4th to 5th week. Get ready to buy your own �

Do you mean weeks or months?
Re: I Need Ducklings (baby Duck) To Buy. by moneylam: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
mfm04622:

Do you mean weeks or months?

Weeks. Babies.
Re: I Need Ducklings (baby Duck) To Buy. by mfm04622: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
moneylam:

Weeks. Babies.

When will they be able to reproduce?
Re: I Need Ducklings (baby Duck) To Buy. by moneylam: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
mfm04622:

When will they be able to reproduce?

By 5 months they will be matured to reproduce.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Etiquettes Of Poultry Farming Complete Version / Need A Partner Urgently / Dry Season Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.