Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Strike: Why FG Has Not Paid Some Doctors - Ngige - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strike: Why FG Has Not Paid Some Doctors - Ngige (7883 Views)

Doctors Trained For Free In Nigeria To Serve For 9 Years Before Leaving - Ngige / Ngige Begs Resident Doctors To Reconsider Their Position, Resume Work / Osagie Ehanire: FG Has Declared War On Lassa Fever, Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: Why FG Has Not Paid Some Doctors - Ngige by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2021
Ngige is a total disgrace!
Re: Strike: Why FG Has Not Paid Some Doctors - Ngige by seyifrenzy(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2021
This information by Ngige is not true.

The IPPIS doctors have not been paid.

It is obvious he is either not aware of what is really happening under his nose or he is high on something

1 Like

Re: Strike: Why FG Has Not Paid Some Doctors - Ngige by Anaedo1: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2021
LongJohn4040:
Waiting for the day I will hear, `why FG has not paid Senators house Reps and ministers` undecided undecided

You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent Solution.

Are you sure
Re: Strike: Why FG Has Not Paid Some Doctors - Ngige by DavidPRICEGATE(m): 10:02am On Sep 08, 2021
This administration parades the most useless individuals, NIGERIA has ever had at the helms of affairs. My Wife is a Medical Doctor. A Consultant-Family Physician. As I speak, she has not being paid, August Salary, while, some of the Doctors on Strike has been paid. The Health System is bedeviled with a Hydra headed problems ranging mostly administrative. You paid Medical Officers teaching allowances, when they don't teach. Consultant that deserves such where not captured. You are promoted for three years you don't get the equivalent salary raise. Does it take a rocket science to distill simple issues like staff categorisation. Never believe anything that comes out of Ngige. As youhave noticed, the Health Ministers don't talk. It was deliberate. Government had no Money, the Budget Office through the IPPSS, had messed up staff categorisation. But since it is only Ngige that has not conscience, but keeps spinning lies, they have allowed him.
Re: Strike: Why FG Has Not Paid Some Doctors - Ngige by DavidPRICEGATE(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]This administration parades the most useless individuals, NIGERIA has ever had at the helms of affairs. My Wife is a Medical Doctor. A Consultant-Family Physician. As I speak, she has not being paid, August Salary, while, some of the Doctors on Strike has been paid. The Health System is bedeviled with a Hydra headed problems ranging mostly administrative. You paid Medical Officers teaching allowances, when they don't teach. Consultant that deserves such where not captured. You are promoted for three years you don't get the equivalent salary raise. Does it take a rocket science to distill simple issues like staff categorisation. Never believe anything that comes out of Ngige. As youhave noticed, the Health Ministers don't talk. It was deliberate. Government had no Money, the Budget Office through the IPPSS, had messed up staff categorisation. But since it is only Ngige that has not conscience, but keeps spinning lies, they have allowed him.
Re: Strike: Why FG Has Not Paid Some Doctors - Ngige by Buzzbox: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2021
tolakush92:
shocked
I think it's high time we opted for traditional medicine

If doctors like make Dem go on strike

Babalawo no go ever go on strike

Let's learn to use alternative medicine

Abeg check my siggy
Link me
Re: Strike: Why FG Has Not Paid Some Doctors - Ngige by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Buzzbox:

Link me

Link you up for what sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Countries With Zero Record Of Corona Virus / Is Watery Sperm Normal? / Four New COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.