Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

FEAR THE CONJURED: The Awakening Of Great Evil - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FEAR THE CONJURED: The Awakening Of Great Evil (287 Views)

THE Marked___white Sight: The Awakening / Vivian ‘Lam Book "Nigeria, Re-awakening The Giant" Set To Be Launched In Abuja / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FEAR THE CONJURED: The Awakening Of Great Evil by Pokemon03(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2021
After what had happened in the first book,Josh was still traumatized,he told mr Kunle about the mistake Olamide made and they should shut down Kingsley's project,he explained to him and the whole team about the danger this vines and leaves of Mbanzona tree pocesses, that it can actually conjure Demonic entities and should not be mess with.
Josh:- trust me guys I saw her opened a portal and dragged Olamide's soul to hell.
But Kingsley the teams head researcher wasn't convinced.
Kingsley:- this is highly illogical,it just doesn't make sense, speaking from a scientific point of view,Demons don't just appear and drag humans to hell.
Josh:- so you think I'm lying, do you think I made it all up,I just lost my best friend for crying out loud.
Josh:- look mr Kunle, don't use this plants content for any projects, just leave the dead to stay dead.
Josh left the scene and slam the door
Mr Kunle was convinced, so he ordered for the termination of the project,lots of samples made and modified were destroyed, feeling undermine and angry Kingsley kept some samples and destroyed the rest.

To enjoy the full story click this link ���https://adellastories..com/2021/09/fear-conjured-awakening-of-great-evil.html

Re: FEAR THE CONJURED: The Awakening Of Great Evil by dawno2008(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
The link is not opening ooo

(1) (Reply)

Writing Project / Call For Participation: Abeokuta Writers Workshop / Crypto News And Forex News Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.