Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

With Heavy Makeup, Tega Cries Uncontrollably As She Apologizes To Her Husband - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / With Heavy Makeup, Tega Cries Uncontrollably As She Apologizes To Her Husband (457 Views)

Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) / "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife / Ogun Lockdown: Masquerade Arrested, Cries After Ignoring Sit-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Heavy Makeup, Tega Cries Uncontrollably As She Apologizes To Her Husband by thegeniusmedia: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2021
One of the recently evicted housemates of Big Brother Naija (BBNaija), Tega Dominic-Ajeboh, has tendered a public apology to her husband, viewers of the show and Nigerians in general.

The Genius Media Nigeria reports that she apologised while speaking in an interview with BeatFM on Tuesday.

Tega was quoted saying:

Tega Cries Uncontrollably As She Apologizes To Her Husband [VIDEO]

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has supported and encouraged me despite everything that has happened. Words cannot express how grateful I am.

I take full responsibility of my actions and I sincerely apologize to everyone that I disappointed and to those who could not stand my actions while on the show. I am truly sorry.

To my husband; Babe, I know we have already talked about this but I want apologize again and also appreciate you for standing by me and giving me all the support I needed to pursue my career.

To all the women out there who felt I let them down, I am sorry.

To everyone who are still very angry and sending messages and comments, I do not see you as “trolls” I understand your anger and I want to say that I’m deeply sorry.

Lastly, please pray for me and my family as we go through this phase together.

Thank you everyone and God bless you.

Watch Video below....https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2021/09/07/with-heavy-makeup-tega-cries-uncontrollably-as-she-apologizes-to-her-husband-video/

Re: With Heavy Makeup, Tega Cries Uncontrollably As She Apologizes To Her Husband by Oche211(m): 1:47am On Sep 08, 2021
Chai...
SIMPle men have suffered

(1) (Reply)

Our 'Oyibo' mindset is killing us / Moremi Ajasoro, Princess Of The Yoruba.. / One Music Video That Presents Your Culture to the World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.