Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip (36668 Views)

DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail / Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by duro4chang(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2021
Bad trees cannot produce good fruits. You cannot harvest apple from bitter leaf tree

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2021
Another loose whorreeeee
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by mariovito(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2021
Patriarchy Fc 2-0 Bitterleaf Fc

So much painment in the feminist camp.
Karma still a biyatch you know. Now she's served, Dem wan mad. Abegi.

When she was bad mouthing Churchill and men in general, they pretend not to see. Nay, they cheer her on. The bruha even claimed she could have poisoned Churchill.
Dan iska

Kpokpogri really kpokpo the girl well.
Based on area wey you be, Osè, I owe you one bowl of kpokpo garri and smoke fish.
**Lights my spliff in peace**

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by adriano50: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2021
Olosho defending her fellow olosho is like buhari defending his fulani herdsmen am not surprised

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by Dreambeat: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2021
I agree with her. Too immature of kpokpogri to record and release that audio. Tonto should also shoulder a huge chunk of the embarrassment she has brought to herself. She is too vile.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by Szilard: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I dey wait oo grin

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by Guestlander: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2021
Sex tapes loading......

This kpokpogri man sef. If he could record an ordinary conversation, I wonder what else he has been taping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by izubext007: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2021
This totogri and totodike matter should please end here, let's post some thing that really matter , things are going wrong in the country, we are here posting and reading poeple life style that's has negative impact on our younger generation.

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by Laeroy(f): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Kiss and tell man,vile and wicked man,unfaithful and stupid man,I know Tonto get wahala but this man is the worst thing that can ever happen to any woman

Exactly...Just like Boma of BBN....

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by Soso990240(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2021
Hizique:
Abeg no be festus keyamo picture be that. shocked
See as Keyamo de look am grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by focus7: 10:11am On Sep 08, 2021
Kpopkogri was just been smart when he discovered the toxic inside the beautiful container he got knowing that when the drama will begin the heat will be on him.

The recent licked audio where Tonto Dike revealed she could have killed Churchill was an opener that show that Tonto Dike was the problem in her marriage as against all the lies she told the public

5 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by addictiv(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2021
Lol... You see this women, if a woman did the same thing, she will be hailed as someone who is speaking her truth, and is protecting herself.....Even the tonto dike herself is guilty of sharing recorded information online to spite someone. But when a man does his own... He's not a man, he is childish, he did kiss and tell, he is heartless ....yada yada yada... What manipulative women desire the most is to get a desired outcome that paints them as a victim and when a man provides real irrefutable evidence to counter the claims, evidence that shows who the woman really is in secret, it drives them mad. I keep telling guys, most girls in Nigeria are mentally unstable and what they need is therapy and not a relationship. Guys should avoid women like this, you are not a trained therapist.

11 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by elganzar(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2021
This one is vile, but Tonto Dikeh wey wan poison her husband_ lock am out, and assaulted him bi Saint...

Ori gbogbo yin ti daru__ e o ni shori re!!0

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by DeWisedon(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Una say Churchill is evil, now kpokpogiri is wicked , so you guys are not seeing any fault in Tonto abi? If she is that good woman , why will a new relationship that has not lasted upto 6 months be having issues, she should work on herself and learn how to be under a man or she shut up and remain single for life.... Im begining to have the thought that Churchill is a good and tolerant man for having her all those their marriage days... Pride goes before fall,, women who feels they are in equal position with men, they are the ones that almost have broken relationships... Believe me there is no way you will love and respect a man and see him as the head of the house ,and the man wont value you . Even if he wants to cheat, he will accord u the respect and do it far away that you wont even find out and he will never ever show you attitude that he's tired of you.... Women learn how to be under a man, men love it when they are in control and trust me, when u allow a man to be in control of the house, with your loyalty u can get him to do anything for you...

11 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by Nnemuka(f): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2021
I mean who records an apology?
Who records calls with a "loved one"?
What is he afraid or or what has he been planning ?

Shameful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by snoopz: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Instead of attacking the situation, she went for him...
Birds of the same feathers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by Kajaard: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2021
Tonto met her craze match in that prince kpokpogarri cheesy

Madness pass madness cheesy

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by Akorkor(f): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2021
For me, tonto is not a saint. Don’t her look fool anyone. Enough of nonsense feminism supporting rubbish. Na only she? I am also not in support of the guy because they are both immature

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by mariovito(m): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2021
Patriarchy Fc 2-0 Bitterleaf Fc

So much painment in the feminist camp.
Karma still a biyatch you know. Now she's served, Dem wan mad. Abegi.
When she was bad mouthing Churchill and men in general, they pretend not to see. Nay, they cheer her on.
Dan iska

Kpokpogri really kpokpo the girl well.
Based on area wey you be, I owe you one bowl of kpokpo garri and smoke fish.
**Lights my spliff in peace**

5 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by Carmartng: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by Allisgud: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2021
Pkopkogiri,na man u be,churchill go dey laugh right now grin grin grin grin grin,he don touch them bizness partners,when she was calling churchill 2mins man on social media u did not say anything

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by Akorkor(f): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2021
DeWisedon:
Una say Churchill is evil, now kpokpogiri is wicked , so you guys are not seeing any fault in Tonto abi? If she is that good woman , why will a new relationship that has not lasted upto 6 months be having issues, she should work on herself and learn how to be under a man or she shut up and remain single for life.... Im begining to have the thought that Churchill is a good and tolerant man for having her all those their marriage days... Pride goes before fall,, women who feels they are in equal position with men, they are the ones that almost have broken relationships... Believe me there is no way you will love and respect a man and see him as the head of the house ,and the man wont value you . Even if he wants to cheat, he will accord u the respect and do it far away that you wont even find out and he will never ever show you attitude that he's tired of you.... Women learn how to be under a man, men love it when they are in control and trust me, when u allow a man to be in control of the house, with your loyalty u can get him to do anything for you...

You nailed it. �
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by AfonjaBoston: 10:16am On Sep 08, 2021
Ah abeg, don't put Tonto and feminist in the same sentence. Tonto is just a noise maker.
I can bet that Tonto has one or more of the Cluster B personality disorders... If I were to hazard a guess, I would say Borderline and/or Narcissistic personality disorder.

All the people that are egging her on and telling her that Churchill and Kpokpogarri are bad people without telling her that she has a huge problem as well, are going to destroy her.
You people should tell this woman the truth let her go and meet a psychiatrist and psychologist.

It is her son I pity. That sweet boy might imbibe some of her characters and have a personality disorder too.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by DeWisedon(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2021
Nnemuka:
I mean who records an apology?
Who records calls with a "loved one"?
What is he afraid or or what has he been planning ?

Shameful
my dear, i was in a relationship, at some point i became afraid of my partner with her arrogance and pride and i start bugging her and recording her text and calls... On a good day when i realised that i cant continue , she tried to paint me bad and boom, all her calls and recordings vindicated me... na who never know woman go dey take them lightly... Fear this ur gender, fear dem, even u supose dey fear urself like this

14 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2021
Hugged:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTjMJBqrtIc/
but Tonto dike says the only valid conversation is CONGRATULATIONS!

Invid pretentious bitches. Crying in real-life and pretending to be happy on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by RosyIsBlessed: 10:16am On Sep 08, 2021
The foo..li..sh man is childish. Even told her to go commit suicide na. Why is Tonto always falling for this childish men, beats me.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by Sonnobax15(m): 10:17am On Sep 08, 2021
Soso990240:
Na the Guy name de sweet me.. abeg wetin be 'Kpokpogri'? cheesy
Melon in urhobo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by pickatyoubackup: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2021
Tonto don finally meet her match.
Any one who takes this present generation of women Abi feminist serious go get problem cos they are always victims

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by RosyIsBlessed: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2021
AfonjaBoston:
Ah abeg, don't put Tonto and feminist in the same sentence. Tonto is just a noise maker.
I can bet that Tonto has one or more of the Cluster B personality disorders... If I were to hazard a guess, I would say Borderline and/or Narcissistic personality disorder.

All the people that are egging her on and telling her that Churchill and Kpokpogarri are bad people without telling her that she has a huge problem as well, are going to destroy her.
You people should tell this woman the truth let her go and meet a psychiatrist and psychologist.

It is her son I pity. That sweet boy might imbibe some of her characters and have a personality disorder too.

Why not start by pitying your lowly self before thinking of pitying one better than you in all ramifications.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Kiss and tell man,vile and wicked man,unfaithful and stupid man,I know Tonto get wahala but this man is the worst thing that can ever happen to any woman

Now its kiss n tell, when tonto was calling churchhill 2min on daddy freeze exclusive ,... toyin abraham was comparing johnson dick with legbegbe on SM ,... you lots were cheering dem on as iron lady, king e.t c
Daddy freeze was even laughing when tonto called church hill a 2min man, did you lots rebuke her buh today karma is serving her right n you all are dictating what a man can do n can not do. in every game there is always room for two .. #fairenough

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Did Justice To This Look? (pic) / TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons / Is The Oyinbo Man Genevieve Nnaji's Husband? - Fan Asks Actress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.