Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip (36858 Views)

DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail / Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by TheWolfen(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Yep

You right

Kondomatic:
Abeg keep quiet.

I am not in support of what this guy is doing but the guy is karma's verified delivery guy to Tonto.

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by TheWolfen(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Aren't we both saying same thing? Yes women won the manipulative skills due to men weakness for sex.
Men don't have any other weakness except women..
When u hear people talk about the redpill. They trying to encourage men not to see sex as important and ultimately make women useless to them.. That is what the redpill is all about

Iyaebe:
What's the essence of been a woman if you don't have the manipulating skills? Both of them are guilty

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by adebwalex(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
larryjonze:

that is a stale warning, from onset men have always being the beast, telling women to fear men sound preposterous ..is that not what victims do.
You forgot to advise us about women like tonto ... should men embrace more of her

Na waooo Tonto don suffer oooo. I lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by Nnemuka(f): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
chinchonglee:

Madam shutup your evening newspaper mouth!
You women are dumb and stupidly manipulative.

Did u say all these trash when tonto was insulting churchill online? Calling him a 40secs man.

Jst shutup and watch your e-social space quietly.
Tell that to your mother...
You were obviously not raised right... You lack proper home training.
I.diot, next time if you want to quote me, be civil.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by dharamanil(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
RightToReject:
Nothing pains small-minded women, small-minded people in general, like when you beat them in their game and give them an overdose of their medicine. Lol. Well, coming into equity with clean hands remains the best bet, while those who always like to have their cake and eat it should always accept whatever fate that befalls them at any given time.

I was even thinking on how to reply op but bro!!! U made a huge point
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by akdjr(m): 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
Make una sha de chop remain for us wey wan still nack this babe
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by jaytee01(m): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Georgina Onuoha is shameless.

Anyone who has listened to that voice recording which can be found here won't blame Prince for what he did.

Tonto was emotionally blackmailing him and subtly threatening him with suicide.
He needed all the evidence he could get in the case of a frame up.

It was okay to record it then.

And it is okay for him to release it now since Tonto is making it seem like she was the one doing him a favour by being in a relationship with him and now she's dumped him.

But the records need to be set straight.
It is not for bragging rights but for posterity to know that the reverse is the case.

That our dear King Tonto is a petty preek beggar with no iota of self worth.
Tonto had always been the one begging Prince to remain in the relationship with her to help save her bleached face.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by chimex001(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
NOwazobia:
Churchill could even be the one who hired this man to avenge him ooo. Just thinking.

It's very possible and only few smart mind will connect the dots

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by Panda7: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by chinchonglee(m): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nnemuka:

Tell that to your mother...
You were obviously not raised right... You lack proper home training.
I.diot, next time if you want to quote me, be civil.
Jst shut up madam!

Sense is no where to be found in your big head.
No wonder all men are fleeing frm you

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by etimism1981: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
No Love from the Beginning from the Man Side

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by Amumaigwe: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hugged:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTjMJBqrtIc/

This woman should go and sit her flat ass down. What did she say when Tonto castigated and called his lawful wedded husband a two-minute man on a satellite TV? Is it not more weighty and abominable than what Kpokpogiri, who is just her side guy, did to her? Women always crying foul whenever the table turns.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by blaque7: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
I talk am say wetin this man do no make sense.

I even love Tonto now and wish her happiness.

Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by karnap(m): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
when tonto say it publicly that Churchill is a one minutes man was it not wrong?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
E be things....
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by Maliqcious: 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Tonto dike has a corrupt upbring. I guess she lost her mum at her early age. Fought with almost every woman in the Movie industry even went as far as calling Mercy Johnson daughter a witch. You see that woman is mentally unstable. Her crave for attention and love has made her quite toxic. Don't be surprise that Churchill got no better option than to leave still went on to call out Churchill's mother. Tonto has attention deficit syndrone. Churchill is obviously innocent. Please what type of a Man is likely to hit this type of woman. Better flee.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by Tzar(m): 4:56am On Sep 09, 2021
All you sluts excusing bad behavior from a fellow wh*re are ALL scums! What is wrong in recording a manipulative cheat who is a known notorious liar?!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip by astOorR(m): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why always tagging every comment with feminist mtcheww

Is that you on your profile? �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Young Money With Ambode At Tinubu's 64th Birthday / Medical Doctor Gives Olajumoke A Painted Portrait Of Hers (photo) / Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.