Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Have you read Two Gone... Still Counting - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Have you read Two Gone... Still Counting (1286 Views)

Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? / A Reveiw Of Oyindamola Affinnih's Two Gone---still Counting / What Was The Last Book You Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have you read Two Gone... Still Counting by affinnih: 1:12am On May 24, 2011
It makes for spellbinding mystery to lose two spouses before one gets to the age of thirty. Not since The Concubine by Elechi Amadi, the epochal novel in which the heroine is fated to serve as the source of death for her suitors, has there been in African fiction a mythical cliff-hanger as Oyindamola Affinnih’s heartrending two gone… still counting. Whilst Amadi’s rural setting somewhat localises the tragedy Affinnih lends a cosmopolitan end-of-the-world measure to her tale which juxtaposes the rich ends of Britain and Lagos. This is a landmark introduction of a writer of great promise. 

—     Uzor Maxim Uzoatu

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=40710%3Asuperstition-coincidence-in-affinnihs-two-gone-still-counting&catid=74%3Aarts&Itemid=683

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH3qVIBfBms

Re: Have you read Two Gone... Still Counting by angelempy(f): 11:15pm On May 26, 2011
The concept of this book is nice. I will like to get this book. How can i get it ?(am in England)?
Re: Have you read Two Gone... Still Counting by affinnih: 11:47pm On May 26, 2011
Cool then Angel. As I am also. Where would you want it sent to you? Thanks
Re: Have you read Two Gone... Still Counting by angelempy(f): 8:57pm On May 27, 2011
Will like to have it sent to Liverpool, buh will prefer to email u my address instead of putting it on here,
Re: Have you read Two Gone... Still Counting by affinnih: 9:35pm On May 27, 2011
Sure. Do send it then to oyin.affinnih@yahoo.ca. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ify , A Romantic Thriller Continuation . / [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 4 / Opinion: The Word "Champagne" Is Being Spelt/pronounced Wrongly;let's Analyse It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.