Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria (18803 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Niger Delta Avengers’ Threat To Shutdown Oil Production / John Campbell: Why US Can’t Help Nigeria Fight Insecurity / Buhari, Saudi Crown Prince Agree To Establish Nigeria – Saudi Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by BruncleZuma: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin

That is the most unlikely 'good news' in the history of BS goodnewses.
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by sterlingD(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2021
I cant believe this. Did Demi Adeshna really say this?

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by Pejihog: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Ohh
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by Seniorwriter(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Government of propaganda!
Coldie:
Nigeria and Saudi Arabia have both being producing oil for over 50years. One became one of the richest countries in the world, while one became one of the poorest countries in the world.

Every time beg beg beg, u be want Saudi to cut production for ur sake so you would steal the extra money
Donspicey:
Bubu is working grin grin grin grin grin grin...

Bubu na scam cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Apc na Scam cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeye dey smell embarassed

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS IN NIGERIA!
@SENIORWRITER
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by pickatyoubackup: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Na wetin buhari Sabi. Beggi Beggi
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by sencekompis: 8:13am On Sep 08, 2021
Naa ISLAM join them with he northerners... Awon brainwashed people
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by dododawa1: 8:13am On Sep 08, 2021
Few leaders pocket loading again
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by AerialMapper: 8:15am On Sep 08, 2021
Says the president who promised to diversify the economy and reduce our dependency on oil!

-He does not make him self Minister of Agriculture
- He is thanking Saudi for reducing supply in order to get high prices

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by BigYash: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2021
daddytime:
I can't even make a head or tail of this gibberish.
I thought it was only me o.. Next will be Afghan Taliban's are sending troops to come hep Nigeria fight bandits grin.. Nothing we no go hear from this confused government
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by Ogbuu101: 8:19am On Sep 08, 2021
Hangmnk:
I hate living together with lowlife immoral Alcohol drinking, Adultererous monkeys. Lugard will forever rot in hell for this abomination.
You ppl had better start drinking beer so the whole of northern zoogeria can cease to be a killing field
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by bluefilm: 8:21am On Sep 08, 2021
Eyaaaa

They want to Islamize Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by Jaycee07(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2021
Hahahahahahahaha...........Very funny. Saudi Arabia cuts oil production to help Nigeria.....Hmmmmm. Well It is either Mr. Buhari or his handlers are so daft and ill-informed to understand the dynamics of world oil production acreage and cuts. Saudi and Russia are world oil major. Nigeria used to be the sixth. I can't understand how OPEC agreement to cutting oil production is done to favor or help Nigeria. Buhari my man.Olodo

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by Kubernetes: 8:21am On Sep 08, 2021
Modrov:
Won't help us much either way.

Opec controls just one third of oil production. Everyone and his mother is now producing oil. The US is basically all but self sufficient in oil and alternative energy is becoming significant.

All in all we have to get off oil. It is damaging to our economy to remain hooked up to oil.

This is why the gvt needs to invest heavily in the agricultural and solid minerals sector. 70% of PMS is used in Car industry which may phase out probably in the next 50 years.
Electric cars do not have conventional engines. As alternatives to conventional engines, electric motors which are fueled by rechargeable batteries, power electric cars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by juman(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2021
Buhari is a liar.
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by IMAliyu(m): 8:24am On Sep 08, 2021
The Saudi's are cutting oil production to keep supplies low and demand high.
Oil prices are predicted to fall again, they are only hoping to slow that down.

I doubt they are doing this from the kindness of their hearts to Nigeria. They also don't want to crash the market by flooding it with oil.
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by Kubernetes: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2021
sencekompis:
Naa ISLAM join them with he northerners... Awon brainwashed people

So, is it the same Islam that joined them with the White House in America?.... Meeen, Nigerian youths suck.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by Ogunsay: 8:28am On Sep 08, 2021
The masses only hear we don't feel or see it anywhere. God is watching o.
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by Hangmnk: 8:28am On Sep 08, 2021
Ogbuu101:

You ppl had better start drinking beer so the whole of northern zoogeria can cease to be a killing field
is better to kill than engage in Alcoholism, Gambling and Adultery
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by joelag: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2021
Shameless scammers everywhere
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2021
Lool. Lai must have been the one who wrote the scripts he read to us. Is Nigeria the only member of OPEC that Saudi would ignore the interests of others and favour us?
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by cmecproblem(m): 8:35am On Sep 08, 2021
The Greek gift.
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by amaham(m): 8:39am On Sep 08, 2021
Saudi is codedly making bubu happy to allow them carry naija Doctors japa
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by Yeeyo: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Believe this government at your own peril
I will never believe this super story from evil government.
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 8:46am On Sep 08, 2021
How does this fix the economy?
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by Ibkhaleel: 8:46am On Sep 08, 2021
[s]
buygala:

Better to be an adulterous alcoholic than a Paedophilic cousin-fvcking Terrorist smiley

I don't blame you tho...I expect continous generational inbreeding which is rampant among you Muslim northerners has turned your brain to fura de nunu grin...

How will you have sense when your parents are cousins and you have been fucking your 12-year old cousins and fingeriing your 8-year old niece?
[/s]

non-Christians throughout history and throughout the world, including pagans, all combined aren't even close to the Christians when it comes to these evil things!!
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by eeetuk(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2021
President Buhari " Nigeria’s large population and infrastructural deficit, the country needed all the revenue she could get from oil, a mainstay of the economy, “and Saudi Arabia has been very kind to us, making sacrifice by reducing production to accommodate us a number of times.”

Real dumb statement by president Buhari!

SAUDI Arabia unlike Nigeria will never give up its strategic interest in favor of Nigeria or any country on earth.

SAUDI Arabia does not help Nigeria by cutting its own oil production, it helps SAUDI Arabia more than Nigeria.

President Buhari shows ignorance and lack of education by claiming that cutting oil production by SAUDI Arabia helps Nigeria. It doesn't!

President Buhari needs to keep his mouth shut because he is embarrassing himself by saying what he just said
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 8:59am On Sep 08, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2021
DSS should not allow that,same way they disrupted doctors recruitment to Saudi Arabia.
Useless people!
Re: Buhari: Saudi Arabia Cuts Oil Production To Help Nigeria by lomprico(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2021
..for total islamisation of nigeria abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday - Media Aide / EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court / 2015 Gov Bid Plunged Me Into Debt – Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.