Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Taliban Seperates Boys And Girls But In Christian Nations Toilets are Seperated - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Seperates Boys And Girls But In Christian Nations Toilets are Seperated (966 Views)

US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty / Thailand Cave Rescue: All 12 Boys And Their Coach Successfully Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Seperates Boys And Girls But In Christian Nations Toilets are Seperated by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Camelot65:
Religious reasons? That's Ok, so Muslims In Nigeria aren't religious enough,Ok.

Here we go again, another absurd comparison,nun and priest??====Boys and girls in classrooms?

Then if that's the case, why shouldn't buildings be separated then? Coz I can't seem to get the rationale behind using of curtains to separate genders in same class.

People need to learn to interact and co-exist with each other regardless of gender. School is as much about social and emotional learning as it is about academics.(Talking about schools with both genders studying in them)

Why do ladies and guys work together in same building?

Pls answer my question that i have been asking you since ages

Give me reasons, why should boys and girls should study together?
Re: Taliban Seperates Boys And Girls But In Christian Nations Toilets are Seperated by Camelot65: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Pls answer my question that i have been asking you since ages

Give me reasons, why should boys and girls should study together?
Seems you're blind...

Aren't guys and ladies studying together in the Afghanistan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Netherlands Sending 200 Stinger Missiles To Ukraine; More Military Aid En Route / Russia Warns US Not To Send Long Range Missile To Ukraine / Russian Deaths In Ukraine Surpass All Its War Fatalities Since WWII Combined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.