Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Some Lies From Scientists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Lies From Scientists (873 Views)

Maureen Badejo Speaks Lies From Hell By Femi Oyewale / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. / Debunking Some Lies Against Catholicism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Lies From Scientists by Biodun556(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2021
So pictures of our galaxy, universe and bubbles are fake

3 Likes

Re: Some Lies From Scientists by Biodun556(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2021
We may not be able to traverse our galaxy till World comes to an end but they display pictures of billions galaxies, billions of universe and billions of bubbles

1 Like

Re: Some Lies From Scientists by kunlesehan(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2021
This is interesting
Re: Some Lies From Scientists by Jerryherd: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Voyager 1 is our real hope of capturing our solar system capturing our galaxy is just not possible
Re: Some Lies From Scientists by kingxsamz(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Biodun556:

Wow, no sh!t detective. shocked
I actually thought they sent some group of photographers to another planet to take those photos. That's some mad discovery you made there genius. Thanks for exposing their lies.

6 Likes

Re: Some Lies From Scientists by Biodun556(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
kingxsamz:

Wow, no sh!t detective. shocked
I actually thought they sent some group of photographers to another planet to take those photos. That's some mad discovery you made there genius. Thanks for exposing their lies.

That's not possible! The mars they going to now is just next to the earth and will take seven months to reach. The farther we have gone is venus and may take years to get there. The satellite that eventually reach saturn has been on the journey since 1977. All the planets I mentioned are very closed to earth if you look at the solar system. And we have billions of stars in our solar system. Millions of years to this time, there is no certainty that we will ever move close to the middle of our galaxy no matter the technology let alone the end of it. Many scientific pictures and conclusion are just fiction and gues.

1 Like

Re: Some Lies From Scientists by kingxsamz(m): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Biodun556:

That's not possible! The mars they going to now is just next to the earth and will take seven months to reach. The farther we have gone is venus and may take years to get there. The satellite that eventually reach saturn has been on the journey since 1977. All the planets I mentioned are very closed to earth if you look at the solar system. And we have billions of stars in our solar system. Millions of years to this time, there is no certainty that we will ever move close to the middle of our galaxy no matter the technology let alone the end of it. Many scientific pictures and conclusion are just fiction and gues.

Yes, thank you for exposing their lies detective. Kudos!

4 Likes

Re: Some Lies From Scientists by Emusan(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Jerryherd:
Voyager 1 is our real hope of capturing our solar system capturing our galaxy is just not possible

If you believe voyager 1 is outside there, Kindly answer these questions

1. Has man made any object that defiles maintenance culture?

2. Who is carrying out maintenance on voyager 1 since launch?

Let's start from here!
Re: Some Lies From Scientists by Emusan(m): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Biodun556:

Not only them even the real picture of earth.

All the pictures you see are just Computer Generated Image (CGI)

3 Likes

Re: Some Lies From Scientists by Jerryherd: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Emusan:

If you believe voyager 1 is outside there, Kindly answer these questions

1. Has man made any object that defiles maintenance culture?

2. Who is carrying out maintenance on voyager 1 since launch?

Let's start from here!

Many man made object defy maintenance culture, especially if technology used doesn't rely on wear and tear

Think of voyager as a man-made bottle with a letter inside put in a sea to continuesly float, without refueling

6 Likes

Re: Some Lies From Scientists by Emusan(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
Jerryherd:

Many man made object defy maintenance culture, especially if technology used doesn't rely on wear and tear

So you really thought voyager 1 doesn't have such shocked shocked shocked

Think of voyager as a man-made bottle with a letter inside put in a sea to continuesly float, without refueling

But it's not like a bottle, it's a real machine with moveable parts where friction can occur.

For example it has three-axis stabilization gyroscopes, and referencing instruments to keep the probe's radio antenna pointed toward Earth.

Not to even talk about the ELECTRONICS CIRCUITS inside.

2 Likes

Re: Some Lies From Scientists by psychalade: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
The same way religion is also full of lies, fables and outright cooked up stories to manipulate and control the populace! grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Lies From Scientists by IMAliyu(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Emusan:

Not only them even the real picture of earth.

All the pictures you see are just Computer Generated Image (CGI)
Really, so all satellite images are CGI?
Re: Some Lies From Scientists by IMAliyu(m): 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Emusan:

So you really thought voyager 1 doesn't have such shocked shocked shocked

But it's not like a bottle, it's a real machine with moveable parts where friction can occur.

For example it has three-axis stabilization gyroscopes, and referencing instruments to keep the probe's radio antenna pointed toward Earth.

Not to even talk about the ELECTRONICS CIRCUITS inside.

Not really, that was tech from the 1970s, a scientific calculator, or your phone has a more complex circuitry and computational capacity than Voyager.

And yes, it was made to last, but it will eventually breakdown, or run out of power which is predicted to happen in 2025.
Re: Some Lies From Scientists by IMAliyu(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Biodun556:

In mean, no astronomer/scientist ever claimed pictures of the milky way galaxy are real.

The shape of the milky way galaxy is inferred from the shape of other visible galaxies like Andromeda.
And the milky way is visible to us from a different perspective, which is the star clusters (cloud) visible to us in the normal night sky.
Re: Some Lies From Scientists by Emusan(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
IMAliyu:
Not really, that was tech from the 1970s, a scientific calculator, or your phone has a more complex circuitry and computational capacity than Voyager.

I love that @underlined.

So does that mean the circuitry of voyager 1 isn't subject to the same electronics degradation?

How many gadget produced in 1970s that are still functioning today?

And yes, it was made to last, but it will eventually breakdown, or run out of power which is predicted to happen in 2025.

You didnt talk about the MAINTENANCE PART, does it not need to the maintained especially the moveable parts?

1 Like

Re: Some Lies From Scientists by kaptaintintin: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Everything is made up of lies....
Re: Some Lies From Scientists by IMAliyu(m): 12:09am On Sep 09, 2021
Emusan:

I love that @underlined.

So does that mean the circuitry of voyager 1 isn't subject to the same electronics degradation?

How many gadget produced in 1970s that are still functioning today?
I don't know about being functional, but they'd pretty much be obsolete and out of use by now.
But you could probably find functioning cars and computers made from 1970s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtcrv2pfnsE

And don't forget that most modern gadgets are made for "planned obsolescence" to keep companies rich.
Here is a real conspiracy the light bulb industry could had made light bulbs that would last you decades without needing to be replaced, but decided to limit the life span of bulbs to keep them in business.
So here is an example of something made in 1901 that's still functional today.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennial_Light

You didnt talk about the MAINTENANCE PART, does it not need to the maintained especially the moveable parts?
Well, yes and no.
Those kind of parts would be made to last a long time without needing maintenance, but it will eventually break down because all things break eventually.
Like how often do you check, or change the motor of your ceiling fan?
Re: Some Lies From Scientists by Emusan(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2021
IMAliyu:
I don't know about being functional, but they'd pretty much be obsolete and out of use by now.

The same thing applicable to voyager 1

But you could probably find functioning cars and computers made from 1970s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtcrv2pfnsE

Now this is becoming interesting.

Can you tell us how many TIMES those cars and comouters have entered REPAIR WORKSHOPS?

And don't forget that most modern gadgets are made for "planned obsolescence" to keep companies rich.
Here is a real conspiracy the light bulb industry could had made light bulbs that would last you decades without needing to be replaced, but decided to limit the life span of bulbs to keep them in business.
So here is an example of something made in 1901 that's still functional today.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennial_Light

Not only for business, talking about machine with moveable parts where FRICTION OCCURS this is what leads to wear and tear.

Do you even understand physics of Friction?

Well, yes and no.
Those kind of parts would be made to last a long time without needing maintenance, but it will eventually break down because all things break eventually.

you can see how you respond is incoherent.

At the end it will still NEED MAINTENANCE.
So who is carrying out MAINTENANCE ON VOYAGER 1 which is more than 40years now?

Like how often do you check, or change the motor of your ceiling fan?

Can you show us a ceiling fan that has been working for over 40years nonstop? Yet within a period of 8years my family has used more than 1 ceiling fan in our sitting room because it has broken down.
Re: Some Lies From Scientists by IMAliyu(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2021
Emusan:

The same thing applicable to voyager 1

Now this is becoming interesting.

Can you tell us how many TIMES those cars and comouters have entered REPAIR WORKSHOPS?
That would be beyond me to know, but I'd assume a few times in the case of a car depending on the usage.

A computer not so much, I had a 7 year old hp laptop that died last year, the PCB was fried due to years of being a desktop and overheating from a clogged fan. Not once did it break before then.
The cause of degradation in computer circuits are usually related to power (being turned on and off, or a surge), and temperature (overheating). If these are controlled then I don't see why it wouldn't last up to 40 years.

Not only for business, talking about machine with moveable parts where FRICTION OCCURS this is what leads to wear and tear.

Do you even understand physics of Friction?
Yeah, I do, and you know there are durable materials and alloys with high resistance to wear and tear?

What other moving parts are on the voyager, after the gyro?

you can see how you respond is incoherent.

At the end it will still NEED MAINTENANCE.
So who is carrying out MAINTENANCE ON VOYAGER 1 which is more than 40years now?
Don't you think the engineers knew this when designing it?
Since it can't receive any maintenance, it would had been designed with that in mind. It will continue operating until it simply breaks and stops functioning.

Can you show us a ceiling fan that has been working for over 40years nonstop? Yet within a period of 8years my family has used more than 1 ceiling fan in our sitting room because it has broken down.
The fans in my family house have been there since the year 2001, they've running this long without breaking, so far only a few control switches have been replaced.

So is it that difficult to imagine, something could be engineered to last for longer?

At the end, not unless we know the design specs and the specific tech used on Voyager, we can only be going back and forth on what is possible or not.

1 Like

Re: Some Lies From Scientists by Emusan(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Let me just pin point the very point have been emphasized on in your own post at the red color

It's just so funny how you keep confusing yourself, all because you just want to keep defending lies.

IMAliyu:

That would be beyond me to know, but I'd assume a few times in the case of a car depending on the usage.

A computer not so much, I had a 7 year old hp laptop that died last year, the PCB was fried due to years of being a desktop and overheating from a clogged fan. Not once did it break before then.
The cause of degradation in computer circuits are usually related to power (being turned on and off, or a surge), and temperature (overheating). If these are controlled then I don't see why it wouldn't last up to 40 years.

Yeah, I do, and you know there are durable materials and alloys with high resistance to wear and tear?

What other moving parts are on the voyager, after the gyro?

Don't you think the engineers knew this when designing it?
Since it can't receive any maintenance, it would had been designed with that in mind. It will continue operating until it simply breaks and stops functioning.

The fans in my family house have been there since the year 2001, they've running this long without breaking, so far only a few control switches have been replaced.

So is it that difficult to imagine, something could be engineered to last for longer?

At the end, not unless we know the design specs and the specific tech used on Voyager, we can only be going back and forth on what is possible or not.

Now let me just elaborate on these two weak points of yours.

It will continue operating until it simply breaks and stops functioning.

Yet you're trying to claim they can build a machine that isn't subject to breakdown.

The reason why it will break and stop is because many COMPONENTS INSIDE ARE GOING THROUGH WEAR AND TEAR. if not it will never break down for life if those components can still be as they were manufactured.

But you are here speaking with authority as if you're there when the machine was being designed. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But everyone can see that no machine with moveable parts and electronics circuitry can last more than 40years without a proper maintenance in its lifetime.

Not to even talk about the electronics components they use in those days that generated huge amount of HEAT.

2 Likes

Re: Some Lies From Scientists by Ola17: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
kingxsamz:

Yes, thank you for exposing their lies detective. Kudos!

Lol
Re: Some Lies From Scientists by IMAliyu(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Emusan:
Let me just pin point the very point have been emphasized on in your own post at the red color

It's just so funny how you keep confusing yourself, all because you just want to keep defending lies.

Now let me just elaborate on these two weak points of yours.

Yet you're trying to claim they can build a machine that isn't subject to breakdown.

The reason why it will break and stop is because many COMPONENTS INSIDE ARE GOING THROUGH WEAR AND TEAR. if not it will never break down for life if those components can still be as they were manufactured.
You're the one that seems to be confusing yourself.
I never claimed the bolded.

These were my precise words

So don't put words into my mouth.

But you are here speaking with authority as if you're there when the machine was being designed. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But everyone can see that no machine with moveable parts and electronics circuitry can last more than 40years without a proper maintenance in its lifetime.
The same could be asked of you, were you there when it was designed to know the level of wear and tear it can endure?

Do you have the authority to claim that no machine can be designed to last at least 4 decades of operation without maintenance?

And since you keep emphasizing on moving parts, let me ask this once more, what other moving parts are on the voyager after the gyro?
Re: Some Lies From Scientists by Bacteriologist(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
This anti-science bullsh*t is why religion is a cancer to societal progress.

When has science ever claimed that the images of the superclusters and our galaxy are from cameras?

Even at that, do you have anything nearly as demonstrable as this for your religion? what images do we have of god, yahweh or any other nonsensical religious figures?

Even the pictures of jesus ya'll backward ass folks hang in your churches are merely that of the actors of Hollywood who acted jesus.

And YES, we can observe space from earth using special equipment. They are called....drumroll...Telescopes.

It seems the liar is you here, making stuff up in an attempt to discredit science and bring it down to the same level of nonsense that your religion is.

A massive L

Re: Some Lies From Scientists by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2021
Biodun556:

How are the going to get past the dome? I think scientist call that the Van Allen belt or ring of Fire. What if I tell you the outer space they go to is deep in the ocean?
Re: Some Lies From Scientists by Aaronsrod: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2021
Biodun556:
And we have billions of stars in our solar system.

Re: Some Lies From Scientists by Biodun556(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
kmcutez:

How are the going to get past the dome? I think scientist call that the Van Allen belt or ring of Fire. What if I tell you the outer space they go to is deep in the ocean?

Deep of ocean?
Re: Some Lies From Scientists by Ola17: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Aaronsrod:

E shock you?

Now how are you supposed to take someone that claims that ‘we have billions of stars in our solar system’ seriously?! grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Lies From Scientists by Bacteriologist(m): 12:09am On Sep 11, 2021
Ola17:

E shock you?

Now how are you supposed to take someone that claims that ‘we have billions of stars in our solar system’ seriously?! grin

grin We also have millions of asteroids on earth!! Foolish scientists!! How dare they think they can lie to us and we will believe it!! We are intelligent!

2 Likes

Re: Some Lies From Scientists by Ola17: 5:25am On Sep 11, 2021
Bacteriologist:

grin We also have millions of asteroids on earth!! Foolish scientists!! How dare they think they can lie to us and we will believe it!! We are intelligent!

cheesy

Isn’t it ironic that people who make use of technologies based on basic principles of how our universe works end up spewing such ignorance? Sometimes I tend to think they are just having fun at our expense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PARALLEX Bank Owned By Christ Embassy Transitioned Into Commercial Bank. / Contradictions In Watchtower Literature / Does God actually speak to people? How? When last did God speak to you?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.