Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Miraculous Escape - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Miraculous Escape (495 Views)

MIRACULOUS ESCAPE~ Episode 3 / MIRACULOUS ESCAPE ~ Episode 2 / An Escape To Rendezvous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miraculous Escape by bbmw: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2021
I grew up in a poor home. Poverty had led me astray. My father died attempting to cater for the family by all means. His death wasn’t a story told but it was a reality. I saw the way he hustled just to take good care of the family but at last, he died. Hearing the news, my mom; who was hawking mangoes in the street came back home so sad to the point that she could not eat anything.
“Mummy please eat something, I don’t want you to leave me like my father” I said petting her.
“You won’t understand, poverty has taken a good soul away” she said still crying.
I had nothing to say because I didn’t want her to cry anymore. Early in the morning, I woke up only to see my mom lying motionless on the mat, I could observe she wasn’t breathing.
“Mummy! Mummy! wake up the sun has risen“ I said while shaking her body. This time she didn’t move. I decided to call the nearby neighbours. Shortly, they came into the house.
“My mom didn’t respond” I said looking scared. One of my neighbour touched my mom’s neck and shouted “Jesus! She is dead”. I wept continuously though, I was consoled. After the burial of my mom, I was so scared returning back home, I decided to meet a guy named Paul who was always dressing nice and spending massively. I walked up to him, explaining my story and he promised to help me.
“John meet my squad, they are the ones I told you about who will end your problems” Paul said.
“Hi, I am John”. I formally introduced myself. We were cool together living in a two bedroom flat. I was called at night by Paul for a group discussion where I was told the kind of business they were involved in.
“Cocaine dealings” I raised my voice; “will you keep quiet” Paul said looking fearful.
The day passed and I was taught to job well. We went to different locations at night dealing with drugs and guns in our pockets, I started building up my wealth. One certain day, we were to go to a mission, luckily for me, I was ill so, I had to stay back. My squad pardoned me and I stayed at home taking my drugs and doing some exercise. “Peem! Peem” my phone beeped and I decided to go through the message. Paul and his squad were caught by the police while exchanging drugs, they were charged with drug abuse and terrorism. On seeing the message, I hurriedly board a taxi and went straight to a hotel.
I remembered I once had my cousin’s number so, I decided to call him. He came and took me to his house.
Right now I am in his house still surprised about how I escape miraculously.

By ezeigbo christian.

(1) (Reply)

Academic Research Writers Needed / Mated To A Vampire - Feather's Stories / World Adult Soulmate © New Political Realities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.