Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,684 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns (42287 Views)

Wike Warns Julius Berger After Paying 80% Upfront For Road Contracts (Video) / Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT / Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by BaronBiafra411(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Restructuring have just started....this is action and not talking like parrots like ndi ofe manu grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by Lightorder: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
bjdon:
Wike and Akeredolu are 2 southern governors that are given Buhari and his gang sleepless nights. May the almighty continue to protect them.
amen
Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by DAMN99: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
I fucking love wike grin a bold and fearless governor not that bitch lalong that is acting like a hoe on menstrual classes..

That's how it use to be with trump hundred percent boldness
Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
IT IS TIME FOR THE NOTHERN GOVERNORS TO ROLL UP THEIR SLEEVES OR THEY WILL BE STONE BY THEIR PEOPLE.THIS IS THE WAY TO GO.ALL THE GOLD HTEY HAVE BEEN MINING IN ZAMFARA HOW MUCH HAS COME INTO THE NATIONAL COFERS.

1 Like

Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by Ryan14(m): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wike the Trump of Rivers state.

Meanwhile, Rotimi Amaechi is our next President!
Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
josielewa:
you won't understand until its late..go the pi white paper...slowly and undrtstand
lol make i burst ur bubble pi will benifit nobody but urs creators ... gnld tianshi same methods referral referrals...chinese ppl will keep scamming u mumu Africans....december shall be laughter time
Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by tarimax: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
I hail U sir..... Wike d unshakable tree
Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by CypressHill2020: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Finally, someone with cojones has decided to bell the cat. Restructuring will come one way or another whether we like it or not. The "monkey dey work baboon dey chop" madness has gotta stop.

1 Like

Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by benson81(m): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
dfrost:
cheesy grin

Woke is just tickling their fancy cheesy

Which is what states should have been forcing their governors to do. Read the law, there's always a loophole to explore and use it for their states.

Rather they will be flying from Abuja to Heathrow to Jamaica to cruise instead of reading the law.

Even in the Bible, God told the Kings to copy the law with their own hands. Doing so enabled them to know the writings, the laws and how to apply them.

More exposure soon to come.

First it was Akeredolu, now Wike. Both exploiting the constitution and its support for state governance and its independence from the federal government.
Brother wike and Akeredolu are lawyers. showing us they are reading lawyers not just smart lawyers.
Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by Sharz: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
I WISH THIS MAN WIKE CAN BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, I WOULD LOVE IT SO MUCH, CARRY ON GOV WIKE, WE GOT YOUR BACK, WE MOVE, WHO ABUJA OFFICE HELP, WHO BUHARI HELP, KUDOS TO YOU WIKE

3 Likes

Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by EMAXIM(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
Oyiboman69:
some of the Western state will not find it easy too...

Their big brother (Lagos) will always come through for them.

1 Like

Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by josielewa(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
lol make i burst ur bubble pi will benifit nobody but urs creators ... gnld tianshi same methods referral referrals...chinese ppl will keep scamming u mumu Africans....december shall be laughter time
you see where you got it all wrong...i can see you don't even understand it....later by December ending pls quote me again....
Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by Etimemy: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
You can't be destroyed alcohol drink in the North in the name of religion and turn back to collect the money. That is high level of stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by Maobichek: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
WrathOfHadez:
Noted. Thank you.

One love, a better country we will surely have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by caandi: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wike sir, now you’re talking
Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by arthurwillia(m): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lightorder:
kai !!! I don already forget am o. This people are just using our brains

Plenty ways in which they use our brain in this corntree
Tufia
Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by SunshineHQ(m): 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
this governor is doing well but i believe he is doing all these because he is not in apc shey una understand me?
Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by seborrhic: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
bjdon:
Wike and Akeredolu are 2 southern governors that are given Buhari and his gang sleepless nights. May the almighty continue to protect them.
Akeredolu,a renowned SAN,former NBA chairman,despite being in the APC,cannot in his heart fathom a semi-literate,senile cattle rearer,that has confirmed those life deficits,by his ultra poor governance,telling him how to go about governance;when he Buhari has failed intellectually and resolute in.

1 Like

Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by Lightorder: 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
arthurwillia:

Plenty ways in which they use our brain in this corntree
Tufia
drama upon drama

1 Like

Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by pongwa(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by dfrost: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
benson81:
Brother wike and Akeredolu are lawyers. showing us they are reading lawyers not just smart lawyers.

Which is why I opined that the governed should force the governers to read. We don't the need a legal luminary to read the law but need them to interpret.

An acquaintance of mine argued that no one can remove an installed king until I showed him the constitution where the state government has the legal rights to do so.

The main thing is we don't read. Everything mustn't end in violence.

1 Like

Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by dasparrow: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Well, well, well. Way to go Governor Wike. I love this. Let every state generate and keep their VAT. The VAT money will go a long way in developing that state from where the VAT was generated from.
Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by Thomist(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
I so much like Wike for this. All Igbo business in Northern state of terrorism should relocate home now.

1 Like

Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by Truthissupreme: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
adecz:
cool cool

This will be a great lesson &
eye-opener to the lazy Muslim North,
who in the hypocritical name of a
religion, kill off major revenue generating
enterprises, because every month they
get free moneys generated from economic activities in other states.❌❌

✌️I love this.✌️✌️

Everybody to their mother's breasts &
the mother's breasts of the north is
Boko haram, Fulani bandits & religious
fanaticism.❌ �
The mother breast of north no be southern money Dem take create and sustain am?

Their mother breast is cow, let them tax cow

1 Like

Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by Truthissupreme: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
EMAXIM:

Their big brother (Lagos) will always come through for them.
abi?

Ogun can stay on its own

It is better for ogun and Lagos to be giving VAT money to their brothers in osun, ekiti Oyo, ondo instead of feeding zamfara and almost all north

Rivers, akwa ibom, Delta can be giving it's VAT to Calabar, Edo, bayelsa

Igbos no get shaking, they love challenge

Guess who is left out?
Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by Henri8: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Gamer999:
God bless Nigeria
God bless Kogi state
God bless ebiraland
God bless you and yours
You don reach Kogi recently?
Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by Damseldammie(f): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is a sensible & reasonable talk

Cheers to Wike
Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by bizhop01: 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Monkey work while Baboon enjoy
Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by Calicoe: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Let them go ahead with their plans to make sharia law a priority in their states let's see if sharia generates money. Useless leeches

2 Likes

Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by ransomed: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Talk na do governor, I dey always feel your vibe.
Let heaven crumble on them. Let them collect vat from bandits and Boko Haram since kidnapping is the most prolific business over there.
Re: Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns by Sammerboi: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
Man like Nyesom Wike!! Great man with balls he’s not like other governors who are afraid to test the federal government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) / Jonathan Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari / Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.