Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary (16387 Views)

Adeboye & Wife Folu, Sing For Oby Ezekwesili On Her 60th Birthday (Video) / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) / Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by bodybuilder: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2021
But slayqueen way no fit keep ordinary boyfriend go think say their opinion matter

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by Ololadekiniun: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Marriage these days be like Tonto dikeh marital life few seconds they are married in two seconds everywhere go just burst like pipeline for Niger delta only God know why marriage these days don't last lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by Somebodysproduct: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2021
They married December 17, but today is September 9

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2021
Happy Anniversary Daddy and mummy GO.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by Jerryherd: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2021
It's funny how they still show public display of affection and lovey dovey

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by Seebrian(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2021
Congratulations Daddy G.O and Mummy G.O. More blissful years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by WHITELIGHTER: 9:41am On Sep 09, 2021
Fafatofa:
Congratulations

Las las religion is not scam

Sin makes marriages not to last

Well said, Sin is the root cause of broken marriages

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by janedonez(m): 9:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Happy Marriage Anniversary Daddy and Mummy.
I tap into your grace, let them manifest in my life exceedingly. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by rita25(f): 9:47am On Sep 09, 2021
I TAP INTO THIS MARITAL GRACE IN JESUS NAME.....AMEN!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by JohnSin97: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2021
You don't see women like mummy adeboye these days. Bitches now are bloodsuckers.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by gnykelly(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2021
Whenever I get married...mine will work.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by shunletsam(m): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Congratulations Sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by BRATISLAVA: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Femmyfestus:
Where are the foolish nigerian feminist?

What does this have to do with feminists?

Where are the foolish Nigerian misogynists?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by BRATISLAVA: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2021
gnykelly:
Whenever I get married...mine will work.

Finally, a sane man on the forum.

Keep your mind towards women clean, and you will get what you wish.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by 2real52: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Is this what people want to hear? How has them living together for 54 years affected the economy? What more impact is this news than those who break up at various stages?

Marriage should have an empiry date joor
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by Sijo01(f): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Congratulations to them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by ajiboyeshola(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Congrat mama and dady.remain bless and relevant

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by Racoon(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Happy married life humble couple.I pray the good Lord give you many more years of fruitful service with God's faithfulness.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by aaking(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Congratulations to Lovely Daddy and Mummy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by Sirpaul(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Receive divine sense before sunset.......
36STATES:
Hushpupi Adeboye, the most destructive silent criminal of our time.

Check out that look on mama scammer face, ... like she is mocking the sheeps.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by Okortor: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2021
I celebrate their Grace and I tap from it.

More blessings sir.

Happy anniversary daddy and mummy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by Cinema4d: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2021
grin
Wonderful couple.

Congrats daddy and mummy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by gnykelly(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Finally, a sane man on the forum.

Keep your mind towards women clean, and you will get what you wish.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by Hawkler: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2021
5 decades an more...this is more than a marital blessings I tap from it

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by domopps(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Congratulations to my father and mother

May Christ continue to be the bedrock and uphold your home God’s general

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by TheWolfen(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2021
Do you have evidence to this statement? Calling them a "criminal" on a public forum.. You see nah only God fit forgive u o

36STATES:
Hushpupi Adeboye, the most destructive silent criminal of our time.

Check out that look on mama scammer face, ... like she is mocking the sheeps.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by sabreal: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2021
You mean the single mothers/baby machines

They are forbidden here.

They still busy at the funfair of the social media home breakers

Femmyfestus:

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by Parisian: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2021
Are feminists the cause of your failure in life?
Femmyfestus:

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Congratulations cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by olusegunemmanuel(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Monogamous marriage is God's first institution on earth. God instituted it in the beginning. But Satan attacked it with the Arrows of Polygamy, Adultery, Divorce, Infidelity and Concubinage. With these arrows, he has been wreaking havocs on the whole world with reckless abandon. And Satan is propagating his polygamous institutions through certain religions, traditions, denominations and philosophies of men and prophets. For this course, Jesus Christ, the Truth and Grace, came to reestablish this God's first institution in His teachings to all true believers and Christians (Matthew 19:1-cool. Only those marriages established on these teachings (words) of Jesus Christ can survive 'the storm', 'the wind', ' the rain' and 'the floods ' against their homes (Matthew 7:24-27) . Congratulations to Daddy & Mummy Adeboye!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by kennethfranc(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2021
Please when last did you see any head slammer celebrate marriage anniversary?
Christianity my pride

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by OBA117(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2021
Insidenaija:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/clergyman-pastor-adeboye-and-wife-folu-celebrate-54th-wedding-anniversary/

Happy Wedding Anniversary Sir and Ma....May God continue to keep your home in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? / Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Nigeria's Crisis Will End Soon / Is Speaking In Tongues Trainable Or A Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.