Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything (101608 Views)

I Will Scatter Everything - Annie Vows As 2face Idibia Flees To America / Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

No vex... ooo.. how u take know and how sure are you?,,?
Take it to the banks dear.Let's hope they'll get some help and intervention.
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
We never finish... Paternity test issues ,Married men or Women with lovers now....Tuface Saga again..... its well ooooo
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by Blackdisciple(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
What do she really want na

2baba go chill joor , besides you just drop something recently.

I have not even listen to that jam yet
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by BaronBiafra411(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
TuFace no dey like light skin girls ii cheesy grin grin
Ani and Pero resemble ooo sad shocked lipsrsealed
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by BigYash: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iykman042:
2face suddenly realized how can he stay with a woman who only gave him daughter's than staying with a woman that gave him sons

2face should marry both women
I hate injustices
pero should be married off by 2face
Chief ,I feel Annie is the problem here. Didn't you see what 2mama brother said about Annie? Even if he marries the two,annie bad character no go still let peace reign. If them check well now,you go see say no be only 2mama she even dey Bleep o.. Calabar o.. Anyways na their cup of tea,make them dey drink am.. How ur side nah? You just dey njoy cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by nokia1000(m): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
I have the solution to their saga.
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by pocohantas(f): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
mofedamijo:

Oh okay..... But the said Pero was the first to have kids for Tuface, and despite him marrying Annie, she maintained maturity, and kept mute. Annie needs to stop broadcasting family iss on social media.

Yes she really needs to. I would have played the Anita card- leave the house for him. If he won’t let us fix it, I simply leave. All this drama na why I dey always beg my own o, in case e release my audio. No beat me, make we no drag ourselves, I no just want wahala! grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by humilitypays(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:

I can’t give my best to a cheating man, I just can’t. Maybe because I bring my A game into it, so I really can’t understand why I should be shortchanged or subjected to giving head to the same penîs he used to ransack his side-chicks PuC.

Men are not good at multitasking. No matter how much they try to claim that they can handle two or more women, close observation has shown that one woman would most times suffer neglect. The second a man starts straying, a lot would change at home and an observant wife would pick these changes in record time. But we all know who you guys blame for this change- WORK. cheesy
LAFMAOOOOO cheesy cheesy

Not all men love receiving head, that thing is disgusting
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by osuofia2(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
Annie leave our Icon Tubaba to have peace abeg. No word from Tuface yet and the mumu gel don de threaten to scatter everything. Who is Annie Without Innocent Idibia
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by gabicon: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
It takes a lot of wisdom to be a part of a blended family, most times people don't count the cost before getting involved in a blended family, everything is interwoven in a blended family, different interest, different agenda, different motivation.

Annie still hasn't realised that a part of Tuface belongs to two other women, she assumed marriage gave her exclusive rights to him. That is the bone of contention here, it's all about right and ownership, Tuface might not be married to the other 2 baby mamas but he has a relationship based with them based as a result of the children, those children have to be raised and trained, both parents have to put differences aside and get to work.

Tuface needs to understand that he is the head of a blended family and as such, he has to create and sell a vision and purpose for the family. If he doesn't know how to do it he should get professional help. Every one in the family need to know where they stand, their right, their privileges, their boundaries etc. That's the only way to carry everyone along, the Idibia clan has to get a therapist and work things over together fast. It would be unfortunate if this mess moves to the next level, which is the children having animosity among themselves.

Dear sir uncle young player and aunty cheerful giver, better zip up to avoid dealing with this kind of mess when you get older. Don't have children with multiple women/men if you do not have a plan on how to manage the situation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by bigcasava1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
lalasticlala:
I am going to scatter everything - Annie Idibia cries out!!!

Tuface Idibia has ran away from home over Annie Idibia's wahala. 2face left his home for America after packing his items and lying to Annie that he was going for a shoot.

Gistlovers shared a voice record of Annie Idibia crying after 2baba left home and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTjrbc0ol7Pcpb9qo_GR-8tiqM9X9i5X9ZqiPk0/?utm_medium=copy_link

Recall that one Nigerian actress who is based abroad recently called Annie Idibia a snake.
you fuvk up and down dey hatch children u think say u dey make fame, now you don dey run. U go finish wetin you start.
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by mofedamijo(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:

Yes she really needs to. I would have played the Anita card- leave the house for him. If he won’t let us fix it, I simply leave. All this drama na why I dey always beg my own o, in case e release my audio. No beat me, make we no drag ourselves, I no just want wahala! grin grin

Lol..... I have read on this forum that pocohantas likes wahala. Which one will I believe ooo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by Bigchristo: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
lalasticlala:

Tuface Idibia has ran away from home over Annie Idibia's wahala. 2face left his home for America after packing his items and lying to Annie that he was going for a shoot.

Gistlovers shared a voice record of Annie Idibia crying after 2baba left home and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTjrbc0ol7Pcpb9qo_GR-8tiqM9X9i5X9ZqiPk0/?utm_medium=copy_link

Recall that one Nigerian actress who is based abroad recently called Annie Idibia a snake.
Annie is just creating a whole lots of drama, before he marry you at least you don see am say na everybody zaddy so why trying to get angry? Or is there something she is not telling the public? Scatter everything na you lose Auntie
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by karnap(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Speaktruth88:
Every time I see this tuface stories just disgust. The boy na small coward why go and born upandan when you know you cannot handle things like a man?

This the same person that time that said we should go for protest next thing come post that im mama say make e no go.

I blame the women nonsense. How much be him money sef? The rumour was that Pero papa sponsor am in the first place so he doesn’t even have loyalty. Useless boy.
shit has happened... but Annie brought it online...
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by pocohantas(f): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
mofedamijo:

Lol..... I have read on this forum that pocohantas likes wahala. Which one will I believe ooo...

I no like relationship wahala. If wahala wan too much, I just run to America like Tuface. Naija men fit turn person to mad woman. I fear who no fear them. grin

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by mofedamijo(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:

I no like relationship wahala. If wahala wan too much, I just run to America like Tuface. Naija men fit turn person to mad woman. I fear who no fear them. grin

Lol.... Do you realise I am a man. Now you're looking for trouble. But the truth is, a bad person is a bad person, irrespective of gender.
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Best decision

Walkaway!!!!!!!
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by kingthreat(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin, when did this happen?

I am not trying to be funny with my question, I am honestly not aware that such an incident occurred with Annie & Tubaba.

I don't see myself pouring food on I guy I genuinely like in public..........but I can't say for certain how I will react when severely provoked by the same guy or when I am in the heat of the moment.

No matter the heat of the moment, I wont punch a woman I love. Or pour food on her in presence of anyone.
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by AOB1: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
My sister, Na we wey never marry I dey pray for. Tuface made mistakes and he's paying the price. He even adviced us in his song, raindrops, to think twice before we use our "device".

Umu nwanyi are dangerous. It's why the serpent could easily relate with Eve. They understood each ozza.
I sight you baba, long live my able transporter.
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
The drama Tuface started with his 3cheap women still hunts him till today. As he ran away, don't be surprised if he impregnates a fourth woman. Some women are so foolishh and cheap*p, imagine different women getting pregnant for a man repeatedly, despite knowing he is a Randy public dickkkk. Spits!

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by djon78(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
lalasticlala:

Guy man don japa for his sanity and peace of mind

Best way to run from a troublesome woman
Because if tuface no careful
His health will be seriously affected
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by pocohantas(f): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
mofedamijo:

Lol.... Do you realise I am a man. Now you're looking for trouble. But the truth is, a bad person is a bad person, irrespective of gender.

Hahahaha. Now that made me laugh. Of course I know you are a man. cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by djon78(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Even the Bible says that it's better for you to be on your bed, and your roof is heavily leaking continuously over you on that bed, soaking you and your properties, than to be with a quarrelsome woman.

May God not allow big breast, big yansh, sexy body, lovely voice and accent, deceive us into settling with a woman that will not only force gray hairs on us, but send us to early grave.

A troublesome woman is highway to the grave

Men becareful
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by mofedamijo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. Now that made me laugh. Of course I know you are a man. cheesy

cheesy so who is pocohantas? Guess we could chat and argue sometimes.......
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by Blackman101: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
I believe this purely a family matter that could have been resolved by the two of them (2 baba and Annie) . while 2baba have remain silent all this while, the wife should have calm down as she had made her point in her first out bust.

Going all out to exchange words with 2baba's brother in public and the brother coming out to expose more things about her, was the breaking point for me. A woman married into a family with children should not take that road.

in Africa (I stand to be corrected) it is believed that a wife cannot love her husband more than the family love the son.

May God should heal this marriage is all I can say and pray too !

4 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by JuanJO(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
May God not allow us to meet i get breast, I get yansh, I get sense then I come still fine. Deceive us into settling with a woman that will not only force gray hairs on us, but send us to early grave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by bepositive11: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
simplepee:

One need to be very careful when choosing a life partner, forget love, sex or money. They won't save you when real trouble comes knocking..

The mistake most young people make is that they hardly think long term, they just want to "get married" and "belong".....

It's not a crime to be single, take your time and think things through before starting what you cannot finish... The signs are ALWAYS there.

May God save us.

Very well said
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by bepositive11: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
kingthreat:
The worst thing a man can ever do in this life is to get married to a woman who doesn't love him. Annie Macaulay never loved Tuface. Tubaba should stand his ground. Her two daughters for him will probably turn out to be just as toxic as their mother. He should invest in his other children.

Before you feminists insult me, remember the reason you know Annie Macaulay, is because of Innocent Idibia.

It takes two to tango. Idibia is not innocent. Whenever you see a toxic person in a relationship, look closer. You'll see that the other partner is also toxic. Toxic people attract each other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by djon78(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
simplepee:
This Annie and Tonto has almost same trait, mad women. Just that the former is good at pretending.. She knew 2face is a cheerful giver, why is she crying now?

I really do not have much to say in this matter. They should all carry their cross. In life, you must be responsible for any action or decision you make.

One need to be very careful when choosing a life partner, forget love, sex or money. They won't save you when real trouble comes knocking..

The mistake most young people make is that they hardly think long term, they just want to "get married" and "belong".....

It's not a crime to be single, take your time and think things through before starting what you cannot finish... The signs are ALWAYS there.

May God save us.

Well said
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by TheOrakle: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
My Submission is this, since Annie already had a preview of what was on ground from the onset, she should be set for eventualities. And if she feels she cant deal, she shouldnt have entered at all or take a walk since. This one, she is messing things up will not help in any way and to worsen the case, Tu-Baba is a man that cant pull wahala(Just like me). She needs to be calming down!
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by jamalnation(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Gamer999:
The only woman I can sacrifice for, die for and spend for are my mother and sisters the rest are just bunch of pyssies... Imagine everything 2baba did for this b*tch she still get the temerity to ridicule the man on SM

GOD bless Nigeria
God bless Kogi state
God bless ebiraland
God bless you and yours
Re: 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything by AutoChick4U(f): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Sysdatek:
Lol
I won't advise my sis to marry a man with multiple
Children anyway
Even if the man na celeb. By the way there are many rich unpopular Nigerians who don't need attention .

It's common sense that multiple children will pull your husbands attention to them
It's like dating a single mum.
Does not go well
And in ur mind all single moms are connected to their baby father? I think you going for babymama. There's a difference BTW a babymama and single mom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos / Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures / 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.