Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

What Would You Do With Your 45k Now, Start A Business Or Learn A Valuable Skill? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Would You Do With Your 45k Now, Start A Business Or Learn A Valuable Skill? (186 Views)

What Makes Ethereum A Valuable Investment / Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today / Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do With Your 45k Now, Start A Business Or Learn A Valuable Skill? by Omoconsult(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is one question I keep getting from people on my WhatsApp list...

because of the highly valuable and little-known secrets I share about sales and marketing on my status.

Each time they ask me the above question...I simply ask them...

If you leave Nigeria in the next 6months...

How can you start making money immediately?

From the skill you learnt or the business you started with 45k?

The truth is...

You'll likely sell it off or even fold up the business.

Infact what business can you even start with 45k...45k is no longer $100 by the way.

I go ahead to tell them this simple truth...

Best form of investment is investment in yourself.

Imagine you learn copywriting...

You can earn anywhere in the world as a copywriter.

Is it affiliate marketing?
Coding?
Website development?

Name them!

This is not rocket science.

Anyway...

And just incase you don't know how to get started.

You're looking for what to do with your 30k,40k,50k etc but confused...

I'm willing to help.

We will have a brief discussion on WhatsApp and then we will arrive at a good conclusion.

A conclusion you'll be able to run with.

Let me know if you're up for it in the comment section.

If you'll like to be part of those who want to be learning a thing or two from my status about sales and marketing...

Feel free to reach out to me as well.

(1) (Reply)

Agx Livestock Farm / Nigeria Qatar Economic & Investment Forum / Food Importation Made Easy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.