Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Bbnaija: “i’m Deeply Sorry” – Tega Breaks Down In Tears As She Apologizes For - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “i’m Deeply Sorry” – Tega Breaks Down In Tears As She Apologizes For (178 Views)

Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem / Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) / Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “i’m Deeply Sorry” – Tega Breaks Down In Tears As She Apologizes For by onyi25(f): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
BBNaija: “I’m Deeply Sorry” – Tega Breaks Down In Uncontrollable Tears As She Apologizes For Her Actions (Video)

Following backlashes from viewers after her eviction, married ex-housemate, Tega, has broken down in tears as she apologizes to everyone for her actions during her stay in BBNaija shine ya eye house.

Tega who due to the s£xual activities she had with Boma, have been receiving series of bashing and criticisms from netizens, unlike the usual lovely welcome ex housemates get, took to her Instagram page to shed uncontrollable tears as she apologized for her wrongdoings.

She tendered this apology via a video post on her official Instagram page.

While apologising, she implored on netizens to lessen the attacks due to her mental health.

The mother of one also pleaded with Nigerians not to drag her son into the whole saga.

She further called for prayers and love from fans and Nigerians in this trying time.

Visit site below for full update/ watch video;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/09/bbnaija-im-deeply-sorry-tega-breaks.html

(1) (Reply)

Passengers Suffocate. Doctor In Lagos Who Became An Uber Driver Steals A Car / Titilaptop (biography) / Congratulations Whitemoney For Winning BBA Season 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.