Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper (48095 Views)

Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development / Miyetti Allah Asks Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southern States / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by millhouse: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hand of Esau , but the voice of Jacob ...who still doesn’t know by now that all this move by the south is due to the body language of president Buhari ... It is glaring that he is not handing over to a southerner come 2023 ... u can’t choose not to keep to a gentleman’s agreement and still want to milk the southern region of its resources

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by tonididdy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is the only time dey beg for unity. angry
Anofias

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Fourwinds: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
osuofia2:

can you deny the obvious,?

This country must break...

Nonsense everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by yemmight(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Time to move is now.
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Princeton92(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
I read the topic and couldn't help but laugh hard...

Hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Omoluabi1stborn: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin

I just love this news grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
Jesus is Lord
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by wavylevel: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
Gworo-chewing leeches are beginning to sh1t their pants.

Fvck the North.

Eat cow manure.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by dangermouse(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
YorubarLord:
Mehn na south west and south south get this country for real the day these two regions decide and get provoked to go to war with Nigeria its over. All others na just parasites including these noise making flatheadss. Even if you burn down the entire south east, and north Nigeria won't feel the effect.
Then have you wondered why people like you do not want them to pull out of and be on there own? Shows you they are more important than the regions you mentioned.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by rahztafari(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
All the comments just dey make me laugh. Our Northern clowns are losing it by the day. Things I love to see grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by liketerm: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Propaganda, when a reputable media carries this news, someone should quote me.
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by 36STATES: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
No sir. We are done!

Who doesn't want to be his brothers keeper when you are over benefiting from it?
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by robosky02(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
and it is our appeal that we all put sentiments behind and work towards a federation that is one, by being our brothers’ keepers and ensuring that what is pull together at the center is distributed to be able to balance resources across the country,” Magaji said.

meanwhile

All federal appointments are for the north so want happens to federalism there?

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wicked set of people, you haven't been your kinsmen keeper,na southern states when una glarely hate go kon starve them own people to feed una.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by mfm04622: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Brother's keeper Kill you there idiot

All this year's you've been milking the southerners dry, you didn't remember to be brothers keeper

Mad people

God bless Wike for me .

Milking Southerners? Only 3 states contributed the majority of the VAT, so even Southern States depend on the VAT.
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by GboyegaD(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is goodnews to me. It is time for the South to dictate their terms if they want to remain in the union called Nigeria if they are wise.
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by YorubarLord: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Who told you I give a fvck about your Nigeria. Division is imminent
dangermouse:

Then have you wondered why people like you do not want them to pull out of and be on there own? Shows you they are more important than the regions you mentioned.
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by IkwereIgbo: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bloody parasite, I wish Igbos control resources in every Igbo speaking community in Nigeria.

Foork North.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Mrsukpan(f): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Let him collect vat from bandits.
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by OKAIDUN: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Many southern state will survive, Sharia is your major hindrance you don't want to think outside the box. Edo certainly will survive

5 Likes

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by APCHaram: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Quota system economy

The resources of the south that you pilfer is not enough you want to tax us to feed your hedonistic polygamous lifestyle and your army of almajiris.

That one no still do you, you even have the audacity to want to take the land of the south and give it to your fulani cousins from across West Africa.

Parasite

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by ibechris(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
YorubarLord:
Mehn na south west and south south get this country for real the day these two regions decide and get provoked to go to war with Nigeria its over. All others na just parasites including these noise making flatheadss. Even if you burn down the entire south east, and north Nigeria won't feel the effect. No wonder buhari send his goons to go appeal to Yoruba leaders, no matter what they do Nigeria will divide

I am igbo yes from the east,but I won't be surprised that u are one of the touts in the West wit this kind of statement. Fear fear tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Benbellamor: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
I see no reason for this begging.... Southern governors are simply going to help you keep away from Haram...thereby fulfilling your sharia with support

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by BabaO2: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
You can't be intentionally destroying raw beer vat money in your region because of ur religion beleive and suddenly turn around expecting same purified beer vat money fom southern states.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Angelfrost(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
"...According to him, it would be a very bad development that won’t augur well for the country if every state will ask for control of its resources."

Actually, that's exactly how a serious nation should be run!

We can't have backward, never-do-well, hypocritical, quota system terrorists feeding off the resources of progressive regions all in the name of nationalism!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by TAglobe(f): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wike the only strong man in PDP

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Millz404(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
osuofia2:
Fake news, in real sense, the South needs the North more than the North needs South.
We feed the South, in turn what do they contribute to Nigeria aside given us problems up and down.
Lord Lugard shouldn't have joined us with those bunch of noise makers called southerners.
Mumu, you feed the south... Is the food free....you people should hoard the food please...punish us by not giving us food. Neighbouring countries are looking for who to sell to

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Jamesz12: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Federalism doesn't conort laziness and a parasitic relationship.
The spoon feeding of the North from the time of colonialism to this day has to stop.
I was born in the north and I have never seen such hate anywhere, the hate and the disdain an average Northerner has for a Southerner is beyond imagination and they don't hide it, they prefer to align with a foreigner than a fellow Nigerian who is from the south they can jeopardize anything so long is not to their benefit. Believe me if not for the economic advantages the are getting front the south and the asses to the sea they would have ended this union a very long time ago. Had it been the oil is from the north Nigeria would have longed disintegrated and you can take this to the bank, I was born here and I still live here. The hate is enormous, they only use one Nigeria when it benefits them. A people so parasitic and hateful. Zamfara gold is for Zamfara but Niger Delta oil is for Nigeria. You hate the south and jettison anything about their interest but you love the resources from the South. You hate alcohol but you will want to eat from VAT from alcohol. I have never seen a people like this, you usurp the indigenous lands of the south and kill their people in their farmlands and oppress them with federal might and with your unproductive population, you destroy their businesses up north, you are ready to go any extent to see that any southener in any position is evicted eve when he/she merits it, you hate them so passionately and yet when it interest you you call them brothers, perhaps you think we are fools, the only place you can find such people is in middle east their brothers of similar triats and characters if destruction and hate.
We are not one. The earlier we go our ways the better

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mr governor stop justifying your laziness!!

Go to work
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Dex4(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
I see no problem here. Oga Magaji,sit your excos down and think of ways to generate income for your people, everyone should grow at their pace. That's where healthy competition between state will start from. And that's better for the country as a whole. ✌✌

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Fourwinds: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
osuofia2:
Fake news, in real sense, the South needs the North more than the North needs South.
We feed the South, in turn what do they contribute to Nigeria aside given us problems up and down.
Lord Lugard shouldn't have joined us with those bunch of noise makers called southerners.

by chiedu7: 3:12pm
The North of Nigeria always claims to have millions of people when it comes to census & elections

When it comes to paying VAT those millions seem to vanish

Is that not a miracle?

Why wont the North beg when their millions only manifest to vote & be counted but cant pay tax of any sort.

Just common stopping sending food to the south & they cried.
Abi their millions can't buy the food?

Unless the millions in the North can only vote, they dont buy or sell.
Then I see reason why they cant raise VAT

If not then we need to revisit the Norths so called Millions in population

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead / Buhari Approves Appointment Of Ipaye, Akande As DCOS, SSA (PHOTO) / Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.