Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,474 members, 7,958,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord (21912 Views)

Open Letter To DJ Cuppy By Iamsynord / Picazo & Yomi Blaze: Moe Musa To Shoot A Free Video For Olamide's New Artistes / Meet Ajura & Easy Jay, G-Worldwide New Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by Vinnie2000(m): 10:26am On Sep 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I don't know them, the only person I'm familiar with in the list is arrya starr, I really don't listen much to Nigeria music

If you know Ayra Starr, den you should know Ruger, AV, Lojay..
These are Youngsters doing well, for their age.. smiley

And of course, Buju, he is really Talented!! His singing style seems unique!

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:39am On Sep 14, 2021
nairamaniac:

Well maybe. It's arguable. Either of us could be right or wrong.

Burna boy seems to have more grags, swag and charisma Dan kizz.

But it's obvious kizz can roll out more hits on same level than burna.

Burna's last album was internationally overhyped.

The puff daddy factor made it win the Grammy.

Can we really say that album is even in best 10 Nigeria best albums that has ever been out in any category you want to place it?

At times, singles from a full album can sell out an entire album.

Take out the 4 to 5 singles(with videos) from that album, den take out the first 4 to 5 singles(with videos) from other Nigerian albums, then tell me it's such a monster album.

It's the puffy factor, the features he had on it.

And let's be honest, most of those features didn't finally rhyme las las.

I take the davido A BETTER TIME above both burna's Twice as Tall and Wizkid's Made IN Lagos.

I won’t say Twice as Tall is Burna boy’s best album but it would be top 2 on Kiss Daniel’s discography. Being talented isn’t all about “Hits”. Burna boy is more versatile than Kiss Daniel, he can easily blend in any genre and make the best out of it effortlessly. He uses contemporary sounds for traditional melodies and drawing on various musical styles while staying true to African sounds, one of the best Afrobeat freestylers ever. He has “Quality Hits” not just some random hits. Burna boy has the best Discography in the history of Nigeria music. A good song writer and also defines what modern African music should be. Talent wise, Kiss Daniel shouldn’t be in the same sentence with Burna boy, compare him with likes of Reekado Banks and Mayorkun.

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by Simeonjoe1: 11:04am On Sep 14, 2021
nairamaniac:

Well maybe. It's arguable. Either of us could be right or wrong.

Burna boy seems to have more grags, swag and charisma Dan kizz.

But it's obvious kizz can roll out more hits on same level than burna.

Burna's last album was internationally overhyped.

The puff daddy factor made it win the Grammy.

Can we really say that album is even in best 10 Nigeria best albums that has ever been out in any category you want to place it?

At times, singles from a full album can sell out an entire album.

Take out the 4 to 5 singles(with videos) from that album, den take out the first 4 to 5 singles(with videos) from other Nigerian albums, then tell me it's such a monster album.

It's the puffy factor, the features he had on it.

I take the davido A BETTER TIME above both burna's Twice as Tall and Wizkid's Made IN Lagos.

Omo see trash analysis.
Better time above TAT?
OK I know your type of music.

Which features no rhyme. Is the time flies with sauti sol which beats Davido own features with them 10x
or the features with stormzy - real life.

If you dey reason like this you no suppose to dey analyze music

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by CEOwatazs: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2021
[quote author=robinfemi post=105798206][/quote]

Oga don't deviate from your evil mind.

I perfectly know the meaning of aboki, it means friend ofkoz but the context to which your comment was based......(you know better)

Damage control won't work for you.
Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by MeloJayEnt: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2021
You included Mizzle on your list, then your list is real. Well-done!

Mizzle to the World!
Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by Basitelo1(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2021
AV grin cheesy
My guy dat year 4 aduwawa for Benin.
He's surely going far and Ruger too

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by phemmyfour: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2021
Synord:
1) Av

2) Lojay

3) Ajinomoix beats

4) Ria Sean

Cc lalasticlala
I only Sabi no5 &6
Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by nairamaniac: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

I won’t say Twice as Tall is Burna boy’s best album but it would be top 2 on Kiss Daniel’s discography. Being talented isn’t all about “Hits”. Burna boy is more versatile than Kiss Daniel, he can easily blend in any genre and make the best out of it effortlessly. He uses contemporary sounds for traditional melodies and drawing on various musical styles while staying true to African sounds, one of the best Afrobeat freestylers ever. He has “Quality Hits” not just some random hits. Burna boy has the best Discography in the history of Nigeria music. A good song writer and also defines what modern African music should be. Talent wise, Kiss Daniel shouldn’t be in the same sentence with Burna boy, compare him with likes of Reekado Banks and Mayorkun.

Kizz Daniel may not have left his comfort zone just as Reekado Banks and Mayorkun.

But he has been far more consistent than both artists have been.

Far ahead of both.

He hasn't had the commercial appeal as much as Burna, but I think it quite close when it comes to singles they have both released over the past years.

Another thing I have against burna is he is not audible when he tries to Rap or Tongue-Twists.

Also let's be honest, most of his songs, the production&beats actually outdoes his own individual contribution.
While the reverse has been the case with people like kizz.

Like the saying goes *who has passed u has passed you*.

Burna is already ahead and has stamped his mark.

But take nothing from kizz being very very close but not as fortunate.
It's not all about talent.
Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by Weirdgee: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2021
"Benzema" not dey there by Gucci
Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by Silentgroper(m): 11:44am On Sep 14, 2021
bla bla bla with ur coca body...
majo monalisa majo monalisa
i just love dz song. All i knw amongst dem no pass
Ruger lojay d shedibalabala guy.
Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by OMONGBALI: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2021
robinfemi:
Are they musicians, I only know three of them. Ayra star, layon and Ruger. One of them resemble aboki wer dey sell for my street cheesy

You don't know Mizzle. Man is bloody talented. Check his EP, in the dark on all streaming platforms.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by Stanchem029: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
scholarshipspy:
Who has seen my name there? Anyways while I'm waiting for my name to be added...

See the Top 10 Legit Online Business Ideas that Pays in Nigeria 2021 ==>> https://scholarshipspy.com/study-abroad/legit-online-business-ideas-that-pays

Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by Simdyofficial(f): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Gabe427:
Notable mentions but still Nigerians are not ready for what real music is
what's real music? Can you record one,let feel it?

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by bahdpersona(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
My favorite artiste on the list is Ruger.. wish 'em all the very best
Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by nairamaniac: 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

Omo see trash analysis.
Better time above TAT?

Which features no rhyme. Is the time flies with sauti sol which beats Davido own features with them 10x

Monsters you made

And

Naughty by Nature did much much below their hypes&potentials.

Burna rapped on monsters you made. But could you actually pick out one memorable&catchy line from his verses?

He wasn't 2% audible in that song like many other rap-songs he has trampled on.
If it wasn't the hype, would u even rate Burna's verse above 10/100?
Be bold and brave in your analysis of songs of artists u may like.
I'm even more of a burna and wizkid fan than a davido.

The only reason we are not rating A BETTER TIME as one of the best albums from this country ever is becos Davido didn't spread/space those the release of those singles/videos.

He released all 6 hits songs within the span of 6months.

From FEM to the last video, between November and June this year.

And I'm sincerely yet to here a production as genius as HOLY GROUND (FEAT NICKY MINAJ) this year.
Everyone has different ears for music end of the day.
Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by nairamaniac: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

Omo see trash analysis.
Better time above TAT?

Monsters you made

And

Naughty by Nature did much much below their hypes&potentials.

Burna rapped on monsters you made. But could you actually pick out one memorable&catchy line from his verses?

He wasn't 2% audible in that song like many other rap-songs he has trampled on.
If it wasn't the hype, would u even rate Burna's verse above 10/100?
Be bold and brave in your analysis of songs of artists u may like.
I'm even more of a burna and wizkid fan than a davido.

The only reason we are not rating A BETTER TIME as one of the best albums from this country ever is becos Davido didn't spread/space those the release of those singles/videos.

He released all 6 hits songs within the span of 6months.

From FEM to the last video, between November and June this year.
If davido had release each of those hits every 2months or 3months, he would have owned this year 2021.
From FEM to SO CRAZY to JOWO, to THE BEST, LA LA LA(CKAY), his feature with Teni.
Davido would have clearly owned the year.

And I'm sincerely yet to hear a production as genius as HOLY GROUND (FEAT NICKY MINAJ) this year.
Everyone has different ears for music end of the day.
Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by dsocioemmy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
nairamaniac:
Rugar is going to become top5 most talented artist in the country within next 2years.

But talent isn't all it takes.

If it were just talent, Kiss Daniels would be above davido&burna boy.
Simi&Teni above Tiwa Savage.

Giving the right tools, Rugar would surpass Omar lay, Rema, Fireboy and Joeboy, within next 1 or 2years.

And these four artists are unarguebly the best new actists that came up within the last 2years.

No brand new artist has impressed me as much as Rugar in a very very long while.

The guy has dexterity, versatility and can switch effortlessly from one genre to another in one same song.
From Reggie(patoranking), to Afro, to Trap, To R&B(Wande Cole), Indian Tunes(like Rema)
Who does that?

In one fvcking song & verse.
The guy did his own bounce and was multiply times more morally acceptable than Rema's bounce.

Bookmark this page.

Broo, You sabi jor. Tuale for this

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by nairamaniac: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Did u just say burna boy has the best discography in history of Nigeria?

Take it easy Brov.

Even though psquare may appeal more to kids/youths than adults, in totality that have far far better discography than burna.
Not to mention they had like 6 albums together that had like 5 hits at least from each of those albums.

Then remove their dance-songs from the albums, let's focus on the matured onces, still burna doesn't even come close.

Them we enter Tuface. U want to compare Burna boy's discography to Tuface?
Grass2Grace alone beats burna boys entire talent.
Not to talk of Tuface's first Album.

M.I's first 2albums: TALK ABOUT IT and MI2 THE MOVIE is still untouched by any of burna's best 2albums.
Any of Burma's 2albums.

None of burna's albums have hit us like wizkid's first album, Wande Cole's Mushin to mo hits, or DBANJE's first 2albums(credit to don jazzy tho).
Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by nairamaniac: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
bahdpersona:
My favorite artiste on the list is Ruger.. wish 'em all the very best

Ruger is the next greatest thing from Nigeria if well handled.
Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
nairamaniac:

Did u just say burna boy has the best discography in history of Nigeria?

Take it easy Brov.

Even though psquare may appeal more to kids/youths than adults, in totality that have far far better discography than burna.
Not to mention they had like 6 albums together that had like 5 hits at least from each of those albums.

Them remove their dance-songs from the albums, let's focus on the matured onces, still burna doesn't even come close.

Them we enter Tuface. U want to compare Burna boy's discography to Tuface?

M.I's first 2albums: TALK ABOUT IT and MI2 THE MOVIE is still untouched by any of burna's best 2albums.
Any of Burma's 2albums.

None of burna's albums have hit us like wizkid's first album, Wande Cole's Mushin to mo hits, or DBANJE's first 2albums(credit to don jazzy tho).

Show me one Naija Album better than OUTSIDE and AFRICAN GIANT by Burna Boy. When I say better discography, I’m not talking about hits, I’m talking solid album with no fillers, album with experience, few catchy tracks, good work of art and also song order. Show me just one.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by nairamaniac: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Show me one Naija Album better than OUTSIDE and AFRICAN GIANT by Burna Boy. When I say better discography, I’m not talking about hits, I’m talking solid album with no fillers, album with experience, few catchy tracks, good work of art and also song order. Show me just one.

Iv answered you in that list.

2faces first 2 albums,
Wizkid's superstar.
Davido's A BETTER TIME
MI's TALK ABOUT IT and MI2 THE MOVIE
Wande's Cole mushin 2 mo hits

Or are you the type to be carried away by hype and international features?
If yes, then Burna Boy's album should be your best bet.

Okay let's remove the best 4 singles from A BETTER TIME and COMPARE to best 4 singles from TWICE AS TALL&AFRICAN GIANT.

Let's compare 4 against 4.

Forget the hypes and features.

Which one rocked the country/continent?

Nigeria and Africa is big enough to use as a scale.

Then which one personally sweet you pass for ear(that's what matters in misic) end of the day).

FEM, JOWO, THE BEST, LA LA(CKAY)

It's God that saved us that Holy ground didn't come out with a video and as a SINGLE.

U would hear beats inside the beats of that song when with the right headfons.

With davido's very ugly natural voice.
The guy and his team have been the best in very recent years.

ALTHOUGH I HEARD ALL THE SINGLES FROM OUTSIDE One by one, but not as a complete album.

Still None of burna reach those albums.
At most it's a draw.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by nairamaniac: 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Meanwhile u are yet to tell me a very honest opinion of Burma boys rap verses on MONSTERS YOU MADE (FEAT CHRIS MARTIN).

Someone would just come up with one very Tough Song Title, then you all would just overate the entire song.

Cos he Mentioned MONSTERS YOU MADE, u all just took the song very very seriously and rate it soo highly.

Nice SONG TITLE, NICE CONCEPT, but Burna's verses and rap did no one single justification to the song.
Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by Bitchiamjay(m): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
nairamaniac:

Meanwhile u are yet to tell me a very honest opinion of Burma boys rap verses on MONSTERS YOU MADE (FEAT CHRIS MARTIN).

Somehow would just come up with one very Tough Song Title, then you all would just overate the entire song.

Cos he Mentioned MONSTERS YOU MADE, u all just took the song very very seriously and rate it soo highly.

Nice SONG TITLE, NICE CONCEPT, but Burna's verses and rap did no one single justification to the song.

You’re so befuddled. I asked you to show me one Naija album better than Burna boy’s Outside and African giant but no, na monster you made you dey after Tseeew.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by nairamaniac: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

You’re so befuddled. I asked you to show me one Naija album better than Burna boy’s Outside and African giant but no, na monster you made you dey after Tseeew.

See the singles from OUTSIDE.

Can you compare these singles to the singles from those DAVIDO'S A BETTER TIME,
OR WIZKID'S SUPERSTAR

OR TUFACES(POORLY BUDGETED GRASS TO GRACE)

OR MUSHIN TO MOHITS (WANDE COAL).

OR MI'S FIRST 2 ALBUMS?

Let's even forget BEST HIT SINGLES.

COMPARE BEST 5 SONGS FROM EACH OF THOSE ALBUMS

TO

BEST 5 SONGS FROM THE OUTSIDE ALBUM(FROM BURNA BOY).

That third album in the screenshot list is TUFACE's first album, called FACE 2 FACE

Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by nairamaniac: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Please you all should look above.

Are we sure we still want to compare any of burna boys best 2albums to any of those albums I screenshoted above?

You all forget history soooo easily.

End of the day (which ones sweet unaaa belle pass as at the time they were released) ?

Forget the international hype and Grammy glamour.

Let's add the almighty Grass 2 Grace discography.

Can any Burna boy's discography or arrangement of songs match this?

Are we insane in this country to even compare or forget?

Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by Bitchiamjay(m): 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
nairamaniac:

See the singles from OUTSIDE.

Can you compare these singles to the singles from those DAVIDO'S A BETTER TIME,
OR WIZKID'S SUPERSTAR

OR TUFACES(POORLY BUDGETED GRASS TO GRACE)

OR MUSHIN TO MOHITS (WANDE COAL).

OR MI'S FIRST 2 ALBUMS?

Let's even forget BEST HIT SINGLES.

COMPARE BEST 5 SONGS FROM EACH OF THOSE ALBUMS

TO

BEST 5 SONGS FROM THE OUTSIDE ALBUM(FROM BURNA BOY).

This is the problem with Nigerians. They believe once an album is filled with Hits, it automatically makes it an excellent album. If we judge with this narrative, then Scorpion by Drake is the better album than DAMN by Kendrick Lamar. You really need a lot to learn about music. I’m done here.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by nairamaniac: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

This is the problem with Nigerians. They believe once an album is filled with Hits, it automatically makes it an excellent album. If we judge with this narrative, then Scorpion by Drake is the better album than DAMN by Kendrick Lamar. You really need a lot to learn about music. I’m done here.

Typical Nigerian, when they are loosing an argument on one ground, the want to run and start afresh from another new ground.

Ogaaaa on any level u want to mention, none of those 2 Burma's albums smell the albums I mentioned.

Except on INTERNATIONAL-AWARENESS.
And that goes with promotion, publicity, international contracts&parternerships.
Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
nairamaniac:

Typical Nigerian, when they are loosing an argument on one ground, the want to run and start afresh from another new ground.

Ogaaaa on any level u want to mention, none of those 2 Burma's albums smell the albums I mentioned.

Except on INTERNATIONAL-AWARENESS.
And that goes with promotion, publicity, international contracts&parternerships.

Lose fire!

I saw your list and didn’t even know where to start from. We are talking about better albums, you came up with hits! How on earth is A better time by Davido better than Outside and African giant ffs ? Superstar by Wizkid isn’t even Wizkid’s best album, the album lacks experience, uncoordinated, just love songs and insha allah despite its commercial success. The only album pretty close to Outside is A good time by davido. TF is a better time?

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by SANSAJAY: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
DaiVERSE' 'Cocaine' is FIRE. I am very surprised that l am hearing this song for the first time since January 2021. Whoever knows this guy should ask him to quickly shoot the video to promote it. Just like Ckay, God is about to pick this guy's call

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by nairamaniac: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Lose fire!

I saw your list and didn’t even know where to start from. We are talking about better albums, you came up with hits! How on earth is A better time by Davido better than Outside and African giant ffs ? Superstar by Wizkid isn’t even Wizkid’s best album, the album lacks experience, uncoordinated, just love songs and insha allah despite its commercial success. The only album pretty close to Outside is A good time by davido. TF is a better time?

An album may not have dexterity or vasertilily yet would be a top notch world class album.
Asa's albums are prime examples.

Wizkid may have had only lovesongs or flirty songs in superstar album, yet it's a TOP NOTCH album due to many other factors.
Beats, productions, delivery, lyrics, rhymes, vocals, catchy choruses, catchy punchlines etc
It's not all about AN ALBUM touching a wide verities of Issues&genres.

Also it's you opinion.

But I place A BETTER TIME AHEAD of A GOOD TIME, AFRICAN GIANT and OUTSIDE.

MAYBE a Draw with AFRICAN GIANT.

If davido had spread those songs all thru this year, he would have owned the year with that album.
Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by Tundex911: 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Don't forget

@Jayteazer
Re: Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord by EmmyCC: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Guchi,
Ugoccie.
Should be on this list too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Surajudeen Taiwo, Olalomi Ejire, Dies At 54 / Kenneth Okolie And Jessica Nwakah Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary / Regina Daniels: 'I Have Not Made Half Of The Money I Hope To Acquire'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.