Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Writing A Will Gives Peace Of Mind - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Writing A Will Gives Peace Of Mind (199 Views)

If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. / Marriage: Specs Or Peace Of Mind? / Is Writing A Will Really Advantageous To Your Children ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writing A Will Gives Peace Of Mind by kennygbite: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Writing a Will does not only give a testator peace of mind before transition, it reduces and totally eliminates crisis in some cases.

My book on Will remains the most authoritative material on the subject of inheritance, succession and estate planning in Nigeria till date.

For those who have been asking to get my first book - HOW TO WRITE YOUR WILL WITH EASE - I'm happy to announce that it's now available.

The book was first written and published in 2013 and every copy sold and reprinted in 2015 and by 2016, copies finished again.

But I can't venture into selling it in hard copy again - the time is not just there.

E-book version now available on Amazon and those interested can access it via this link - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09FQ72KST

It's a book that everybody should have and read - simple, straightforward and detailed.

Feedbacks on it from 2013 till date have been awesome!
Re: Writing A Will Gives Peace Of Mind by Cudeze4(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
More like how to die in peace

(1) (Reply)

Love Story / How To Put Music On Your Orkut Profile / Best House Painting Brand In The City Of Oshogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.