Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. (1714 Views)

Should I Arrest & Sue My Brother-in-law For This? I Need Advice / Marriage: Specs Or Peace Of Mind? / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by Man07: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
Compliment of the season Nairalanders.

I created this account for this my issue, I joined nairaland 7 years ago

My story is very long but I will summarize it.
I have been passing through critical periods for more than 10 months now after my business went down, all efforts to raise fund for my business failed. Most times I will be hungry for days not that I want to do fasting but no food to eat. I have been doing lots of menial jobs just to eat at least once in a day but food is not my problem I can endure hunger for days once I have water by my side.
My biggest threat now is my rent, Landlord is on my neck, lawyer is on my neck. The due date I gave them has expired but nothing to show for, I'm really down, depression has taken over me. I'm the breadwinner in my family, my brother recently lost his job with financial institution, I have begged all my friends for support but none was positive. The landlord has tried for me, he has lost his patience towards me.
As I'm typing this, tears full my eyes, I don't know what to do, I have been depressed for weeks now. I can't imagine myself coming online to type this, many people will think it's a scam or I'm lying. I used to question people that commits suicide then but I know the reason. I saw people this evening smiling and buying items in preparation for Christmas, I looked at myself and said " if only I can settle this house rent issue " I will be happy, even if I don't have anything to eat but let me have peace of mind. This house rent issue has destabilizes me.
Lots of suicidal thoughts coming up, but I don't want to. Please I need assistance to settle my rent please, I know the conditions of things in Nigeria. I don't want to bother anyone but the state of depression I found myself made me to voice out. This is real, depression is real.

Please check my signature for contact.
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by Hashabiah: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
I hope this is not that guy called FatherChristmas undecided

1 Like

Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by Man07: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hashabiah:
No Brother
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by Perfecttouch(m): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin
Hashabiah:
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by Perfecttouch(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
Man07:
No Brother
bro, the lord is your strength.. Yours is way better, far far better than what am going through but I just try to keep a straight face and continue hoping..
Psalm 121 is my comforter..
Yours is house rent, if I table mine, you will give glory to God but what can we do?
Just this week alone, I contemplated suicide more than 3 times but seeing my kids gives me strength..
Yoruba will say, something wey dey shame person pass thief dey..
And if you never hear another person story, you go think say na your own worst pass..
Just keep hoping and I pray God sends you helpers...
It is well

3 Likes

Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by daddytime(m): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
It is well....

People are going through tough times mehnnnn
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by madampresident(f): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
If you are going to ask for help, please be specific in what you are asking for.

1 Like

Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by Man07: 3:51am On Dec 23, 2021
madampresident:
If you are going to ask for help, please be specific in what you are asking for.
Thank you so much, please I'm asking for financial assistance to settle my rent which is #200,000. I don't really know what to do, it has taken my peace away.
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by ahnie: 3:55am On Dec 23, 2021
Hashabiah:
I m telling you.he has gone Mia for months month.i believed he's using alternate monicker now.
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by Juliusmomoh: 3:59am On Dec 23, 2021
ahnie:

I m telling you.he has gone Mia for months month.i believed he's using alternate monicker now.

Mama zino.
Good morning o.

No work today?...
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by ahnie: 6:01am On Dec 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Mama zino.
Good morning o.

No work today?...
Papa ziino m there already
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by greenie77: 6:37am On Dec 23, 2021
Man07:
Thank you so much, please I'm asking for financial assistance to settle my rent which is #200,000. I don't really know what to do, it has taken my peace away.

After settling the debts, you better relocate out of that house as you can't afford it.

1 Like

Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by DenreleDave(m): 7:19am On Dec 23, 2021
Op, are you married? If No, why living a room of 200k a year.... U get mind ooooo...

2 Likes

Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by Juliusmomoh: 7:43am On Dec 23, 2021
ahnie:
Papa ziino m there already
Good to hear that.
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by ahnie: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Good to hear that.
Am home....how you de nau julius
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by Juliusmomoh: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2021
ahnie:
Am home....how you de nau julius
I just de o.. Mama zino. Happy xmas in addy.
I just sit down one corner here o
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by ahnie: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I just de o.. Mama zino.
Happy xmas in addy.

I just sit down one corner here o
U even see yansh to sit down.....lucky you.
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by Man07: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
ahnie:

please don't say what you're not sure of, please
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by Juliusmomoh: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
ahnie:
U even see yansh to sit down.....lucky you.
Hehehehe...
Mama zino... Wetin you want make i do?...
I don find work, i no see . I don waka from kogi to delta looking for a serious relationship, i no see. I won travel out of naija, my visa was not approved.
As i de now, na to sit down sure pass.
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by Truvelisback(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2021
FatherChristmas don Shit for Church, now others not fit enter Church again.
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by HarunaWest(m): 7:58am On Dec 24, 2021
House Rent 200K...Some people have mind oooh. You are begging for rent instead of begging for a job and looking for a way to pack out of that place.
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by BegAt40: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hashabiah:
He's the one. offer him no help. Check my previous posts you'll see him posting the same trash with another moniker
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by BegAt40: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
Man07:
You're fatherchristmas. Nobody will offer you any form of help!

1 Like

Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by Disturb: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Man07:
Wow... See mind... You de tax 200k once

1 Like

Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by DenreleDave(m): 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
Man07:
Compliment of the season Nairalanders.

I created this account for this my issue, I joined nairaland 7 years ago

My story is very long but I will summarize it.
I have been passing through critical periods for more than 10 months now after my business went down, all efforts to raise fund for my
Please check my signature for contact.

Scammer.... Thief looking for Xmas money to flex..... Newly registered acct...

Pls avoid this thief..... New acct for 200k.....

Werey
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by DenreleDave(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
daddytime:
It is well....

People are going through tough times mehnnnn

True true but don't bliv this... He has an acct but chooses a new acct... He is a scammer
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by DenreleDave(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
madampresident:

Pls don't send him any dime...... New acct is a big red flag...

MMotimo
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by BegAt40: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
DenreleDave:

Pls don't send him any dime...... New acct is a big red flag...

MMotimo
He is the same person as fatherchristmas who is popular for notorious activities like this.
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by ahnie: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lolz grin

1 Like

Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by AyobamiIsaac12: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by Dukio: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Man07:
200k for rent? shocked
Re: If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. by DenreleDave(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
Man07:

You can't have peace of mind... Scammer.... No scammer get peace in their lives

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend 4 Over 5yrs Has Just Given Me 3 Months To Be A Man Or Loose Her / Did She Act Stupid? / My Husband Usually Raped Me In The Presence Of Our Children”, Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.