Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police (9537 Views)

Ganduje: Kano Assembly Reveals Next Action On Bribery Videos / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly / Ganduje Bribe Videos: Impeachment Looms As Kano Assembly Begins Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by Eriokanmi: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
E don be grin. Shebi they were politicising everything before. Now that key politicians and their children are being abducted, they're talking sense.
Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by azikiweironsi(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
For some days now, it seems the North are begin to wake-up from their slumber.
Good way to go. Restructuring coming up gradually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by Eriokanmi: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
chiiraq802:
Nice one Kano assembly members....

But wait ooo.... what is Hisbah self Religious Police. lipsrsealed
hisbah na sharia police
Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by Winters23: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Interesting matters arising.....all towards 2023!

How many times will I have to explain this campaign to you @DUBAILANDLORD......the word phrase is YOUNG VISIONARY...is Yaya visionary to you before becoming a governor? based on antecedents and so not been visionary as a governor isn't a surprise to sane peeps like me that comprehends this laudable campaign below:

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS IN NIGERIA!

@SENIORWRITER.

He thinks he's sane grin
Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by BruncleZuma: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
What then is Hisbah?
Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by azikiweironsi(m): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
For some days now, it seems the North are beginning to wake up from their slumber.
Restructuring coming up gradually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by Reference(m): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
Good morning this wonderful evening.....
Elections indeed have brain resetting consequences.... washing away sentiment like hypo.
Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by Eriokanmi: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
azikiweironsi:
For some days now, it seems the North are begin to wake-up from their slumber.
Good way to go. Restructuring coming up gradually.
They never slept. They're enemies of progress, always politicising every idea coming from the south aimed at benefiting the generality of Nigerians. Afenifere had been clamouring for State policing system for over 2 decades now. Had the north since supported it, all the pockets of violence as seen in the north today wouldn't have been there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by chiiraq802(m): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Eriokanmi:
hisbah na sharia police

Ohhh!!!! I see.
Na them dey in charge of breaking alcoholic bottles, banning brothels and betting shops.
Issorite make dem continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by criuze(m): 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
That assembly wey look like common entrance exam hall
Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by Eriokanmi: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
chiiraq802:

Ohhh!!!! I see.
Na them dey in charge of breaking alcoholic bottles, banning brothels and betting shops.
Issorite make dem continue.
I learnt kano IGR is now running low. No more tax on alcohol, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by osazsky(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
State police for the problem u guys created..e nerver clear for una eye..how do u intend to pay thier salaries including hisband..south south don block vat o..we go soon they export elephant grass give una nor worry..shey una dey eat grass
Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by dabeto: 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
I am suspicious of this sudden call for state police at this time. They know that the South has been clamoring for state police which often they will reject. Now they want to use it as bait to smuggle VAT amendment into the Constitution. Conspiracy theory 1 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see governors using the state police to go after their political opponents, I see them becoming more corrupt than the federal police, I see Nigerians protesting in all the 36 states against them, I see the federal government disbanding them.

This I have seen.

Seriously?
Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Winters23:

He thinks he's sane grin
Wetin you dey talk about

BAT 2023.
Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by Newton85: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Interesting matters arising.....all towards 2023!

How many times will I have to explain this campaign to you @DUBAILANDLORD......the word phrase is YOUNG VISIONARY...is Yaya visionary to you before becoming a governor? based on antecedents and so not been visionary as a governor isn't a surprise to sane peeps like me that comprehends this laudable campaign below:

Are you a troll? Y quote me on two threads in less than 60secs?

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS IN NIGERIA!

@SENIORWRITER.
Okay, but where are the YOUNG VISIONARY leaders you're talking about?
Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Newton85:
Okay, but where are the YOUNG VISIONARY leaders you're talking about?
Some Nigerians don't wanna tell themselves the truth that, the 2023 presidential election is between APC and PDP

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by Newton85: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Some Nigerians don't wanna tell themselves the truth that, the 2023 presidential election is between APC and PDP
That's just the unfortunate and bitter truth.
Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Can you see what I am saying? Its Amotekun that is getting this done. The same way I want Igbos and SS to press forward. They must cut of the supply of crude oil to Kaduna Refinery. They must take full control of their oil. Ha ba! No more Abuka people controlling their wealth. Enough is enough! Igbo....rise up and fight. This is a strategic legal battle you have to fight from High court to supreme court. You must arm your senators too to do damages at the senate house and house of rep. This is the way to go. Learn from Wike Aketi and Ortum who are standing their ground against the hausa, fulani dynasty.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by dan2976: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
You mean hisbah
Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by Kano4tot2: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
KANO has SPOKEN �
Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by Demigod22: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
They want to add state police to Hisba again? Wait o, why is Hisba not fighting insecurity self?

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by chloride6: 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Don't forget to collect your VAT too...

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by Lightorder: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
Toscarel:
Hisbah no do una ?
Anyways by the time Buhari is don with this country even the last zombie would be wise....

I also pity the foolanis when his tenure is over because they understand the real meaning of the "ban" and banish
“I also pity the foolanis when his tenure is over because they understand the real meaning of the "ban" and banish”. Your sense no be here o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by tnerro1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is good news, at least the Benue State police staffed by indigenous people will defend their people from Fulani bandits
Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by hansomb: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Full-option Hisbah Pro-Max limited Edition loading.
Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by hansomb: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
tnerro1:
This is good news, at least the Benue State police staffed by indigenous people will defend their people from Fulani bandits
Benue indegene that are busy fighting communal crises. Tic Vs Itsekiri etc
Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by Rick9(m): 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Seriously the Police Force ought to be decentralized like it's done in the United States.

The various states can have better and effective management of their State Police Force.

Something like Lagos Police Department, Edo Police Department etc nice abeg
Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Full-option Hisbah Pro-Max limited Edition loading.
version 2021
Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Good

Now they are sitting up .. . They seem to oppose everything coming from South..
Re: Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police by Gfskw: 1:53am On Sep 09, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria / Why Do You Hate The Igbos? / Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Website Hacked By Pakistanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.