Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

New Programming Youtube Channel So Underated - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / New Programming Youtube Channel So Underated (2839 Views)

Is It Possible To Create New Programming Language? / Dragon, A New Programming Language And Its Uses / When You Try To Understand A New Programming Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Programming Youtube Channel So Underated by BoluwatifePromi: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: New Programming Youtube Channel So Underated by codeigniter(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2021
Re: New Programming Youtube Channel So Underated by airsaylongcome: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2021
codeigniter:

Deep accent

Agree. Unless the target is Nigerian/West African, the channel will struggle. Good content though
Re: New Programming Youtube Channel So Underated by BoluwatifePromi: 7:56am On Sep 10, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Agree. Unless the target is Nigerian/West African, the channel will struggle. Good content though
What do you suggest
Re: New Programming Youtube Channel So Underated by airsaylongcome: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2021
BoluwatifePromi:

What do you suggest

Pick a target market. Nigeria/African or Global? If Global (and I am disappointed in myself for saying this) you will have to "tweak" your accent to sound as western as you can. I have come across a lot of heavily accented YouTube content from India or the Middle East. It took the grace of God to focus on the content and not the accent

2 Likes

Re: New Programming Youtube Channel So Underated by africonn: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2021
BoluwatifePromi:

What do you suggest

There is nothing you can do about it, I also produce content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd68DR5hfwA

You can only continue trying
Re: New Programming Youtube Channel So Underated by BoluwatifePromi: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Do you know "code with tomi" channel, he sounds as African as anyone else yet still gets recognized overseas
airsaylongcome:

Re: New Programming Youtube Channel So Underated by airsaylongcome: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
BoluwatifePromi:
Do you know "code with tomi" channel, he sounds as African as anyone else yet still gets recognized overseas

No I don't know him. Will definitely be following his channel. Glad to hear he's making a breakthrough in spite of his "African" accent. Maybe I'm biased with my initial assertion that an African accent may be a stumbling block.
Re: New Programming Youtube Channel So Underated by africonn: 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: New Programming Youtube Channel So Underated by nduprincekc(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nice one
i love python language alot

Guys kindly subscribe to my channel thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mS9g_yusRQ&t=18s

BoluwatifePromi:
https://youtube.com/channel/UC2gi8JwI9jJAZRFFr3uREAA
Re: New Programming Youtube Channel So Underated by BoluwatifePromi: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
More tutorials have been added to the channel
If youre looking for a way to widen your programming scope, this is the channel for you

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Stock Market Data In Any Format (wsdl, Rss Feed, Csv ) Etc / Battling Google, Microsoft Changes How It Builds Software / Javascript: The Best Best Materials To Learn It With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.