Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) (49489 Views)

Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) / Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) / Hungry Hyena Carrying Severed Head Of Zebra In Its Mouth In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by Killermamba: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kajaard:

Dat na nonsense dog na. Dat dog na ekuke cheesy

The dog nor wan Die, life dey sweet am
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by sfinkzslot(m): 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
It went for Soft target, craze animal
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by ekitimanalways(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
CandyOps:
I never read am finish but I know say e no go pass India.

Na this same India I see tiger abi na leopard de chase okada like say e owe am change grin grin

Na that place be the original zoo republic
grin
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by CedarHoldings: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
A ó mà ni rija hyena o.
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by rickleye: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
From what I can see he wasn't out to kill the man but rather what the man was holding in the pail.
If he was hungry he would have taken the small dog. He simply need a cup of water from pail.
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by dragunov: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
chiiraq802:
shocked. Thank God for that elderly mans life.

But that Hyena no wise at all. we've got so many thick bushes in Katsina State. why didn't it go to one of those bushes in Duara and wait for Mannequin to pass while going to check his children(cattle)...
Then stealthily take away Mannequin before Duara secret service and Nigeria milootary will know. It would have become the peoples hero and the first wild animal to liberate a country from mallamization jihadist.

There is no way the hyena will succeed because bubu will scream so loud, the animal will run away in embarrassment.
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by sylve11: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
CandyOps:

Na this same India I see tiger abi na leopard de chase okada like say e owe am change grin grin

Hahaha grin cool
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by rickyboss333: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
grin omen the dog jakpa
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
Damnnn niggarr
Make pesin dey watch well well when passing bush path....
E get why
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by Bngf: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Jesus
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by Johel(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by ParkleElegant: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
chiiraq802:
shocked. Thank God for that elderly mans life.

But that Hyena no wise at all. we've got so many thick bushes in Katsina State. why didn't it go to one of those bushes in Duara and wait for Mannequin to pass while going to check his children(cattle)...
Then stealthily take away Mannequin before Duara secret service and Nigeria milootary will know. It would have become the peoples hero and the first wild animal to liberate a country from mallamization jihadist.

U Re not a good person grin grin >: grin
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by preacherz: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
The Dog Ran at First cos it was overwhelmed by d beast. Buh it didn’t entirely leave d scene. It was coming back wishing his master should join in and Jappa
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by chaloskyx: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
“We have initiated the process to provide compensation to the two injured persons.” did you all hear that now thats a country that values human life and its citizens if it was Nigeria police no go even look your side they would tell you to go and do thanks giving in church useless country
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by limcar: 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
socialmediaman:
Hope he didn't sustain serious injuries. Hyenas have very strong bite force and they start tearing from any part of the body immediately
Lions bites harder
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by Glycosunde: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
My only question na who video the attack??

Sighs.......... Drops pen
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by Glycosunde: 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
limcar:
Lions bites harder

No hyena bite force is higher than that of lion. You can Google it

Sighs.......... Drops pen

2 Likes

Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by Calibrator: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
There are still lions in the Nigerian wild.

Go deep into the Northern part of the country and come back to give testimony.
grandstar:

What is strange is that India, despite its huge population still has these wild beasts in some forested areas.

You can't find lions in Nigeria except at Yankari Game Reserves for instance.

1 Like

Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by ChiefSweetus: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
CandyOps:
I never read am finish but I know say e no go pass India.

Na that place be the original zoo republic
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by grandstar(m): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Calibrator:
There are still lions in the Nigerian wild.

Go deep into the Northern part of the country and come back to give testimony.

I don't believe it. There have been no reports of people being mauled by lions.

I have heard of encounters with elephants, gorillas, hippopotamus, and even hyenas. I have never heard of people encountering lions

1 Like

Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by socialmediaman: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
limcar:
Lions bites harder

Hyenas have a bite force almost double that of lions.

Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by Calibrator: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
Because the people close to the place Lions are don't have access to the Internet, in fact, they are so cut off from the general Nigerian populace.

Go and tell a hardcore Northerner that there is no lions in the Nigerian wild and see laughter.
grandstar:

I don't believe it. There have been no reports of people being mauled by lions.

I have heard of encounters with elephants, gorillas, hippopotamus, and even hyenas. I have never heard of people encountering lions
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by grandstar(m): 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Calibrator:
Because the people close to the place Lions are don't have access to the Internet, in fact, they are so cut off from the general Nigerian populace.

Go and tell a hardcore Northerner that there is no lions in the Nigerian wild and see laughter.

Okay, I'll take your word for it
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by AntiWailer: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
bmdmix11:
so the dog was lazy, couldn't help, am. killing it n eating it

the dog did not run away from the man.

he was in sight through out.
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by bmdmix11: 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
AntiWailer:

the dog did not run away from the man.

he was in sight through out.
sight but didn't attack
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by AntiWailer: 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
bmdmix11:
sight but didn't attack

Why will u allow that small dog attack that kind of beast ?

The lesson here is that despite the fact that the dog could not do much. He was right there with the owner. That is the loyalty of a dog.

The dog could av disappeared ,like run far
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by ElprimaHomes: 4:05am On Sep 16, 2021
socialmediaman:
Hope he didn't sustain serious injuries. Hyenas have very strong bite force and they start tearing from any part of the body immediately

You no thank God say he no die, you still dey ask for serious injury
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by rita25(f): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2021
YOU WICKED OH HABA NA
JoeEeL:

If u see any hyena, chuk hand inside come carry same hand type us feedback.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eclipse Seen In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (pictured) / What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) / Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.