Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) (49473 Views)

Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) / Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) / Hungry Hyena Carrying Severed Head Of Zebra In Its Mouth In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by condralbedez: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Animal activists....what's your takes on this

1 Like

Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by Marpol: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
This is not adding up! The person that shot the video was there conveniently positioned and did not even shout a warning to the man. Looks suspicious.

1 Like

Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by salem1996: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
chiiraq802:
shocked. Thank God for that elderly mans life.

But that Hyena no wise at all. we've got so many thick bushes in Katsina State. why didn't it go to one of those bushes in Duara and wait for Mannequin to pass while going to check his children(cattle)...
Then stealthily take away Mannequin before Duara secret service and Nigeria milootary will know. It would have become the peoples hero and the first wild animal to liberate a country from mallamization jihadist.

grin cheesy wetin make i talk give this your talk now
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by suffering: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Aren’t hyenas from Africa? What was it doing in Asia? I guess it escaped from a zoo.

1 Like

Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Even dog sef gbese leave papa as e see wetin big pass am grin

Life na per head o, all man for himself.

1 Like

Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by TheFacelessMan: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
Years back... I faced a hyena. shocked
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
That dog no get sense at all. Very fake dog.
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by kestolove95(m): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Dem no kill d idiot

1 Like

Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by Realmarvel1989(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
Dog be like i can't come and kill myself

Maybe the owner of the dog no dey treat the dog well

Depend on how you take care of your dog before your dog can fight for you

Asin be given your dog milk,meat,vitamins. Etc

No be to dey trow eba wey don spoiled for your dog to eat

Just like humans when you treat pple wella hardly for them to forget you d persin can fight for you to any lent cox your are his or her saving angel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by kestolove95(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
Compasetn for d two injured....not in nigeria dey dont evn do that when life is taken sef
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by Numerouno94(m): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bahamas95:

All mallam to him kettle. grin
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by AloneTK: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kevinsamba:
Those complaining about the dog grin
Please tell me, what exactly could it have done?
Hyena's have one of the most powerful jaws in the animal kingdom and they'll start feasting before your Dead tongue tongue

Just to show you that when it comes to "safety", you think about yourself first.
A dog is still man's best friend, but you know, sometimes, friends betray each other[/i].. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by grandstar(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
CandyOps:
I never read am finish but I know say e no go pass India.

Na this same India I see tiger abi na leopard de chase okada like say e owe am change grin grin

Na that place be the original zoo republic

What is strange is that India, despite its huge population still has these wild beasts in some forested areas.

You can't find lions in Nigeria except at Yankari Game Reserves for instance.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by izubext007: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
How was it captured on cam?
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by Racoon(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
sad
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by JoeEeL(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Numerouno94:
Hyenas nd wild dogs re lazy bunchs. Always lurking around for soft targets.

Exactly, Leopards often drag their kills up a tree in other to avoid the hyenas. They don't go for a kill, rather they wait for u to kill nd snatch from u.

U got it. Exactly.

1 Like

Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by Sharatan(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
wait o! Na true talk be dat
pinkyruledworld:
EWO
...but wait! the person shooting the video, shey him know say that kind thing go happen?
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by TheWolfen(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
A dog is a joke in front of an hyena
bmdmix11:
so the dog was lazy, couldn't help, am. killing it n eating it
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by Sharatan(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
If na for naija, that hyena for turn better meat grin
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by Lamasta(m): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hyenas are beast
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by whytediamond(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Repent.

chiiraq802:
shocked. Thank God for that elderly mans life.

But that Hyena no wise at all. we've got so many thick bushes in Katsina State. why didn't it go to one of those bushes in Duara and wait for Mannequin to pass while going to check his children(cattle)...
Then stealthily take away Mannequin before Duara secret service and Nigeria milootary will know. It would have become the peoples hero and the first wild animal to liberate a country from mallamization jihadist.
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by Kajaard: 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bahamas95:

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by amstamon: 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
But how dem take know say e weigh 200lb?
This kontri sef. All dis bloggers
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by Killermamba: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by rita25(f): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
too much natgeowild dey make una feel say una sabi bite force grin grin
JoeEeL:
Hyenas are some hard kind of animals whose bite force is something special in the animal kingdom. The strength of their jaws is something to be feared.

Even leopards fear them and sometimes abandon their kills after spotting oncoming hyenas.

I feel for the man.

Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by realstars: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
bmdmix11:
so the dog was lazy, couldn't help, am. killing it n eating it
The thing looks like arrangee, who make the video video and so timely.
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by Kajaard: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
Killermamba:

See as him dog japa

Dat na nonsense dog na. Dat dog na ekuke cheesy
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by JoeEeL(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
rita25:
too much natgeowild dey make una feel say una sabi bite force grin grin

If u see any hyena, chuk hand inside come carry same hand type us feedback.
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by Maski87: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
If na be get that dog ,I will go and sell it in calabar
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Wetin ekuke fit do where mangydog dey?
Re: The Moment 200lb Hyena Pounced On An Elderly Man In India (Pics, Video) by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
YouAreUseless:
Shatap there
Leave my guy o biko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rare 'Ring Of Fire' Solar Eclipse To Take Place On June 10 (Pictures) / Eclipse Seen In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (pictured) / What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.