Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less (22037 Views)

“love Don’t Cost A Dime”: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With Flowers, Other Gif / Bobrisky: Money Is Everything, I Sufferer When I Was A Man / My Wife Is Far More Beautiful Than Genevieve Nnaji - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Akinblogdotcom: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nigerian popular Crossdresser, Bobrisky has said he doesn’t support the idea of a hardworking young lady settling down with a poor guy all because of true love.

Bobrisky seems to be of the opinion of choosing money over true love in his words “i didn’t come to Lagos to look at the bridge there and that will only happen if his partner will not knack or touch him during their relationship”.

Bobrisky shared a post saying “imagine telling your sister hustling day and night at 25-30 years to look for a poor or average man to settle down with just because she’s looking for real love so she will waste all her years of hustling as a single girl.”

Bobrisky went ahead to hit back at those who agree with such mentality of a young hard working lady settling down with a poor guy just because of true love saying they are all mad for thinking that as for him, it’s a no.

However, there are some rich men who can also give true love to women they fall in love with but mostly because of their money they turn to be arrogant and that is why ladies who have their own money are advised to settle down with average guys who will love them.
https://www.akinblog.com/money-is-far-better-than-true-love-dont-settle-for-less-bobrisky-advises/

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
If you like follow this advice as a lady yahoo boys go behead you

235 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by GOFRONT(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Well, I have nothing to say to brother Idris.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by missiret(f): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Yeye advice from her or him........If a man has 5m and doesn't love you, he may never give a penny out of it but if a man truly loves you and he has only 100h and you ask for 100h, he may give you everything, that's genuine love for you

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
missiret:
Yeye advice from her or him........If a man has 5m and doesn't love you, he may never give a penny out of it but if a man truly loves you and he has only 100h and you ask for 100h, he may give you everything, that's genuine love for you

Logically speaking the man with the N5milliion will be a better option provided he made the money genuinely. If he doesn't give you N5milliion, his connections will open way for you to make money. His name will open doors for you where poor people will not enter.

If he doesn't give you a dime his rich friends will assume you're living big and will help you financially and connection wise.

When he sends you to cook for him at least you will also eat a good meal from there even if he won't give you pocket money.

N100,000 from your true love is almost like suicide in a relationship. It can't even pay house rent and you people may literally have to starve or resort to crime to survive.

LIKE I SAID, I'M JUST BEING LOGICAL. A LOT OF VARIABLES MAY OBTAIN IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by booblacain(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
terrible thing about people like these is that beyond the public facade, they often have very sad and paranoid lives.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by DoggoneDogg: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Funny how a man is regarded as the top female and even advises females on how to become better female versions.

My head dey pain me abeg

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by eedimo(m): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
That's right but from a wrong source.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by SenatePresdo(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Because she knows that nobody can love him with their heart, she's now telling us that money is better than love.
Was he going to find true love even if she sought-after it?
He should tell us something else..

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Gaddafi1: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wondering why anyone will take advice from him or is it her. Darkness trying to lead light is practically impossible as I don't even care the message she/he is trying to pass across.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by DigitalyYours: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
......And some slaying mofos will listen to this himshe

There are two ways of being rich: One is to have all you want, the other is to be satisfied with what you have.

13 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Ancecoker(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
This She-male needs serious brain surgery shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Analyst7: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Now that you've chosen money, I wonder why most still complain when they attract fake people to their lives
Bitch choose a struggle and enjoy the consequences without disturbing us

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
THE FACT OF LIFE is that........

The WALL of a solid relationship is built on a solid WALLET.

We Rise!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
On a little contrary to our post above,,
Our Holy Bible tells us that ......

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Sonnobax15(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin
Whenever I think of the fact that some people actually see Bobrisky as their role model,I just shm..........I even saw a video clip from his birthday where men were spraying him money....... Truly,our society has lost its sanity from the very day we accepted this curse as one of us lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Americafighter: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
A boy
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by optimus106(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Who are you addressing in particular...

Men or Women

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
All these people should stop dishing out inexperienced advice to the upcoming ones joor. Money isn't everything in life joor. Atimes happiness which could be derived from a kind of true love a partner has for each other is enough and they will be managing their meagre life together as if they have it all.

Could remember those days, I followed my friend to work as a labor in a magnificent house like that, the wife of the man was colluding with my friend on how he could help her to run away with her 2 kids that she's no peace of mind. She wish she had just married her Ex that was struggling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
If you like follow this advice as a lady yahoo boys go behead you
Guy go struggle! No be every made guy dey do yahoo!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by lalajnr(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Who's this confused guy is advising
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Sonnobax15(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
missiret:
cool Abeg gimme hand jare..

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Kwamecron(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
angry grin
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by mufex(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
This guy has been talking a lot lately. Just rubbish.. Sheer rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Toscarel: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bobby zukwanike ...
One day them go open your file
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by PAWG(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Our fellow guy o
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Skoonheid(f): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
You can't have everything. But you may love. And love is everything.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Leun: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
It's really easy to know his angle because he hasn't really or ever been loved by even his parents not to talk of the world.

So money becomes the love but we know money isn't love.

If money was love or greater than love
Bill Gates wouldn't be a divorcee neither would Jeff Bezos nor Elon Musk 3 times divorced.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Xscape047: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joselyn Dumas At A Gym (Picture) / Frank Edoho In Coca-Cola "My Million Don Land" Campaign (Photos) / Actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo All Smiles As He Rocks All White Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.