Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less (22048 Views)

“love Don’t Cost A Dime”: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With Flowers, Other Gif / Bobrisky: Money Is Everything, I Sufferer When I Was A Man / My Wife Is Far More Beautiful Than Genevieve Nnaji - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by dododawa1: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Minister of ADVISER for She/He people
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by justking(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Don't worry, soon you will change your statement.
You will no that nothing compares to true love.
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by BRATISLAVA: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mmadu2:

If N5 million Naira can't be made genuinely in the universe where you live then I seriously pity you.

From where I come from even N50 million is being made genuinely.

If we say most male commenters on nairaland are angry and broke, and that's the reason they hate women, they will deny it with more broken, angry insults. They hate legitimately rich guys and adore the filthy ones that spray money on them. Their comments are a direct reflection of their lives.

Behold the mentality. They actually believe you cannot be rich without committing crimes.

One even told me that you cannot be young and have money, that you must become old. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Advice haf suffered. See this one advising people. Someone that doesn't know if it's male or female

Let me drop my own. Bob, you've made money, you're not getting young. Try settling down and transfer ownership and usage of diapers to kids. Thank you
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by dazzlingd(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
For the first time I agree with bob
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by arantess: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
post=105620509:
On a little contrary to our post above,,
Our Holy Bible tells us that ......
Confused zombie
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by dazzlingd(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
justking:
Don't worry, soon you will change your statement.
You will no that nothing compares to true love.

Use true love to buy data
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by BRATISLAVA: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Perfectdanny:
Advice haf suffered. See this one advising people. Someone that doesn't know if it's male or female

Let me drop my own. Bob, you've made money, you're not getting young. Try settling down and transfer ownership and usage of diapers to kids. Thank you

He deserves to have love whatever way he can.

If some of the men crying all over this forum decided to open their minds and have a relationship with a man, they may find the loyalty and bill splitting they so greatly desire. Rather they prefer whining angrily and hating women needlessly.

Any man who exhibits misogyny is closer to homosexuality than he thinks. Might as well go through with it.
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Okortor: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Well said!
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Funny how a man is regarded as the top female and even advises females on how to become better female versions.

My head dey pain me abeg

You can imagine !! undecided its funny how bobrisky can be do excellently well as male-she more than the female-she undecided

to avoid head pain i no dey reason am
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by BePrepared: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
This guy needs help
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by ultiabaz36(m): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Na only God know how many chicken brain girls this s/hediot has misled....

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Adakintroy: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
If you see a man as "success object". Dont be mad when they see you as sex object.

_Kevin samuels

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Traplord09: 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
Akinblogdotcom:

https://www.akinblog.com/money-is-far-better-than-true-love-dont-settle-for-less-bobrisky-advises/
grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin
What he or may be I should say she means
Man think big don't go for de less
Brother boborisk ,****
Sha na waiting you mean.

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If some of the men crying all over this forum decided to open their minds and have a relationship with a man, they may find the loyalty and bill splitting they so greatly desire. Rather they prefer whining angrily.

Sir/Ma. With what that shim wrote up there, its obvious love has no meaning to shim. Bob is a sex worker. They don't fall in love

Shim always states her opinions as fact. If not the bad state of things in the country, the love life of the yester-years is the best

Our granpas/mas had nothing, just farms, hoes etc but they loved each other till death came, but take a look at us today

We marry because of financial satisfaction NOT LOVE and two/three years time we are already divorcees crying up and down, dating here and there.

It's simply fvcked up because most us have in one way or another unconsciously found ourselves in that same circle

Its fvcked up

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by RPG2020(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
She is right,✔️✔️

Suffer head kill you there
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by bukatyne(f): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Shim, eku imoran.
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If some of the men crying all over this forum decided to open their minds and have a relationship with a man, they may find the loyalty and bill splitting they so greatly desire. Rather they prefer whining angrily and hating women needlessly.

Any man who exhibits misogyny is closer to homosexuality than he thinks. Might as well go through with it.

In summary, have you pledged your allegiance to the new king of gurls ( aka Bobrisky) that boy don see women finish ... smh
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by BRATISLAVA: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Sir/Ma. With what that shim wrote up there, its obvious love has no meaning to shim. Bob is a sex worker. They don't fall in love

Shim always states her opinions as fact. If not the bad state of things in the country, the love life of the yester-years is the best

Our granpas/mas had nothing, just farms, hoes etc but they loved each other till death came, but take a look at us today

We marry because of financial satisfaction NOT LOVE and two/three years time we are already divorcees crying up and down, dating here and there.

It's simply fvcked up because most us have in one way or another unconsciously found ourselves in that same circle

Its fvcked up

Deep down, after looking for all the money, even he will want love.

Bisi Alimi knows better.
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by BRATISLAVA: 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
larryjonze:

In summary, have you pledged your allegiance to the new king of gurls ( aka Bobrisky) that boy don see women finish ... smh

It seems that's your own conclusion, for whatever reason.

Your conclusion was never a matter in my post.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Tomahawk99(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mmadu2:

Logically speaking the man with the N5milliion will be a better option provided he made the money genuinely. If he doesn't give you N5milliion, his connections will open way for you to make money. His name will open doors for you where poor people will not enter.

If he doesn't give you a dime his rich friends will assume you're living big and will help you financially and connection wise.

When he sends you to cook for him at least you will also eat a good meal from there even if he won't give you pocket money.

N100,000 from your true love is almost like suicide in a relationship. It can't even pay house rent and you people may literally have to starve or resort to crime to survive.

LIKE I SAID, I'M JUST BEING LOGICAL. A LOT OF VARIABLES MAY OBTAIN IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES.
Logical? No you are just assuming stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Deep down, after looking for all the money, even he will want love.
Bisi Alimi knows better.
Definitely yes, a huge yes, a bold yes, a graduated yes, yes yes yes
Contrary to popular belief, money is NOT Everything
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Is only a mad man that'll see bobrisky as a girl in the first place to even start with
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by jahlove4jah: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
He/She is now a relationship expert.
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by stabilizer: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Even if this guy no get brain, the only place left for him to use as an alternative has been severely bleeped to damage level
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Lamasta(m): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Everybody don turn special adviser on love matters this days
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Iamolukorede(m): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Even if everyone is talking or giving an advice not this one, he's a coward. He should stop making a foolery of himself ..

Take his advice or listen to him at your perils, besides who is he advising ?..
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by yusluvad(m): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Leun:
It's really easy to know his angle because he hasn't really or ever been loved by even his parents not to talk of the world.

So money becomes the love but we know money isn't love.

If money was love or greater than love
Bill Gates wouldn't be a divorcee neither would Jeff Bezos nor Elon Musk 3 times divorced.
No be lie boss. Your points are valid...
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Tomahawk99(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

So it is men with an open mind that are gay men?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by JIMXMAVERICK(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Someone should help my track this email[Goodluck4christ1] he hacked my fb account
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by yusluvad(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lol!!
ultiabaz36:
Na only God know how many chicken brain girls this s/hediot has misled....
Re: Bobrisky: Money Is Far Better Than True Love, Don’t Settle For Less by Yungspitta: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Baba, Julius Agwu, Sowore Headline As Gordons, Eedris Abdulkareem Thrill FCT / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In White Short Gown (photos) / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Cross: "Posting Your Nude Video Was Never A Mistake"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.