Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,367 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) (27624 Views)

Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) / Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) / Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by Flame4chi(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Nasa is Preparing to fly Vehicles ,
Governments are Preparing and Investing to Jab People,
JESUS Christ is Preparing to Lift People out of this Earth.

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Get Ready Folks! Don't get relaxed in this Sinking Ship!
In a time you least Expect, the twinkling will Happen, the Trumpet will sound and millions over the world will be lifted from here to the sky, to meet the LORD in the air.

Understanding what you preach and practice is very important.

1 Like

Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by SEGLIZ: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Just thinking out loud, so what will happen if before he comes we don establish another colony in another planet? cheesy
the more reason reason no colony will make any other planet. it you do make one, don't forget he is the God of the entire universe.
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2021
Nice tech bt the propeller size and their position makes it to big and cumbersome for a practical air taxi service.

It’s already as big as a small plane.
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by Olayetan(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2021
Other countries are advancing but Nigeria is regressing
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by haywire07(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2021
Thesaint141:

What's app number.
I replied your mail tho
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by hahn(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2021
Blakjewelry:
I was actually interested in something like this back then but no fund. This is definitely the future ride

Try this in Lagos and you'll see agberos flying beside you and removing your side mirror grin
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by criuze(m): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2021
What about air collisions
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by ramatintin(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Nasa is Preparing to fly Vehicles ,
Governments are Preparing and Investing to Jab People,
JESUS Christ is Preparing to Lift People out of this Earth.

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Get Ready Folks! Don't get relaxed in this Sinking Ship!
In a time you least Expect, the twinkling will Happen, the Trumpet will sound and millions over the world will be lifted from here to the sky, to meet the LORD in the air.
get a life and stop spamming threads.
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by davidodiba(m): 11:44am On Sep 14, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Just thinking out loud, so what will happen if before he comes we don establish another colony in another planet? cheesy

God cannot lie. Repent, live ready, be good to others and yourself. Jesus is coming back again as surely as you going to eat something today...
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by faithfull18(f): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hmmn, I once spoke about this. Good to see it coming to live.
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
haywire07:
The sci-fi era coming into reality is what I fear and it's here. I don't even like to watch sic-fi movies.

Hit me up.. PAY ON DELIVERY available for buyers within Lagos and Abuja only

Where is your shop in Abuja ??
You can drop me phone number.
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by Ghostrye: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Blakjewelry:

You better hope you are on that other colony by that time
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by PlaysNigeria: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Northerners rightnow! cheesy

Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by hslbroker2(m): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
Blakjewelry:
I was actually interested in something like this back then but no fund. This is definitely the future ride
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by Loveknitting: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Omg! Lol
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by OwenJesse27(m): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Righteousness2 is the one behind the Holiness2100 and Holinessforever accounts. He uses them to create doomsday topics in order to spread fear with his main monikers. Check the topics created by these accounts, you will always see him there typing his usual gibberish. What kind of pastor employs deception to spread the gospel? You don't want to open these topics with your main accounts so that people won't see you for the scaremonger that you truly are. Ozuor!
What ur problem y insult him .....Na him make ur life b like this people wen dey post rubbish here u nor see those once Na God o u see oga Na devil d use him freedguy free# righteousness angry

1 Like

Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by teemac01(m): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
the idea of propellers in space...i might not know any thing about space but i know its impossible to use them in space because there is no air up there...so this i just another pipe dream...even if its a proto-type...
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by EcheijaOne(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
The idea of flying cars is actually interesting.

But as Elon musk said, it won't be nice if coming out of your door to see the beautiful sky instead you see bunch of cars flying up and down.

What if fuel finish in one car or the battery dies �. I'm just saying oo, maybe we need to be thinking of going underground instead of up.
Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by Evidenx(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Righteousness2 is the one behind the Holiness2100 and Holinessforever accounts. He uses them to create doomsday topics in order to spread fear with his main monikers. Check the topics created by these accounts, you will always see him there typing his usual gibberish. What kind of pastor employs deception to spread the gospel? You don't want to open these topics with your main accounts so that people won't see you for the scaremonger that you truly are. Ozuor!
THE DAY YOU WILL MISS RAPTURE, YOU WILL REMEMBER RIGHTEOUNESS ,HE IS TELLING THE WORLD THE TRUTH.
BELIEVE AND REPENT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) by Gfskw: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shark Bites Man As He Tried To Kiss It / Olawale John Olukunle, FUTA Researchers Develop Water HYACINTH Harvester / Nigeria To Start Production Of Pencils, Says Onu [minister Of Science And Techno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.