Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Adamawa Congress: Song LG APC Stakeholders Deny Involvement In Court Order Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Congress: Song LG APC Stakeholders Deny Involvement In Court Order Again (164 Views)

Bandits Kill Abdulhamid Duburawa, Katsina LG APC Chairman / Kano Rerun: APC Stakeholders Meet In Nasarawa LGA, Strategize How To Win / Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa Congress: Song LG APC Stakeholders Deny Involvement In Court Order Again by TGNEWS(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
....says they are never a party to it as they were not aware of any plan like that

....hopeful APC is the party to beat come 2023 because they are united

Babangida Nasiru and Rhoda Mathias, arw stakeholder of All Progressives Congress, APC, of Song Local Government area council of Adamawa state has vowed to drag Barr Mohammed B Umar to court for using his name as one of the plaintiffs/applicants before his worship, Hon Mohammed Abubakar of Adamawa upper Area court 1.

According to him Babangida the said lawyer has infringed on his human right of fair hearing to have not been contacted before dragging his name to the public domain over baseless issues In connection to the local government (LG) Congress conducted peacefully in Song.

Nasiru who was returned elected as Secretary of APC party in Kilange Fauna ward of Song LG cannot in his right-thinking senses drag the party to court.

He said he bought the party's form and won the election under peaceful conduct of the election with all stakeholders to have agreed with the outcome, but to his dismay and surprise his name was on the pages of the newspaper of dragging his party to court.

"I'm not a party to this mischief, the Lawyer that used my name to tarnish my image I will surely take him to court to have infringed my fundamental human right.

" Why will he drag my name without my consent? He has not contacted me and I was not privy to all they have concocted with his cronies only for me to read the story on the Internet. No! He must explain all this in the court of law." Babaginda said

While distancing himself to the purported court injunction to restrain the swearing-in of the new officials of Song LG of the party, he also vowed to take legal action against those that approached the court using his name unjustifiable.

"I'm a loyal member of APC, this I will ever be, will ever protect, defend the interest of my party from local to national level.

" To tell you I'm more serious I have formally written a letter to my party leaders at the state level through my lawyer, I have stated my position that I'm not part of the mischief some few individuals are doing at the detriment of our party ." He added

He however said that APC in Song and the entirety of Adamawa state is united and is the party to beat come 2023.

While Rhoda Mathias whose name was used without her knowledge has equally written a letter to the APC in the state to help her seek redress.

She blamed the lawyer for jettisoned professional ethics because of primordial sentiments and personal gains.

She said she conduct of the congress in her Waltida ward in Song local was done in the atmosphere of transparency as such does not warrant her going to court to restrain the swearing in of the new officials of her LG.

(1) (Reply)

As Elites, Let Us Think, Develop & Implement Ideas That Create Opportunities-vp / Spiritual Mallam Hunt For Souls Hidden By Witches / The Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Has Denied Plans To Convert Domiciliary Accoun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.