Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? (12777 Views)

Never Date At Your Place Of Work / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Taiwojon(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Shukusheka:
Mr Man, keep kwayet.
I won't

Jesus saves

3 Likes

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by confirmedniggae: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
jrondit:

How much is the TV?

0 8 1 2 5 1 5 9 7 8 whatsapp
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by confirmedniggae: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
saintruky:

Location?

lekki or ojodu
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by confirmedniggae: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sharks20:

Dispatch Rider
what's your location

lekki

1 Like

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Ego2(f): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Self employed

Low patronage (low sales)
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Olas121: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
iampeterben:
I love my job no challenges at all except the delay in payment of salary.
That's only problem for all Nigeria company
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
ebuclassic18:
gossips from co workers
Are they females? Because I just reject offered to me by a lady because of bad experience
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
JOYOSITA:
I’ve not even started my PPA yet, and my supposed oga is already inviting me to a hotel this weekend.
Blood of Zachariah!
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Kabir5643(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Brokeloser:
If not for sapa I for don burst my oga head with coke bottles

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Sammydreezy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
I work with a foreign construction company here in Nigeria, our government has given them too much power, the people not qualified as you are are you boss, they use us to exhaustion and their remuneration is not commensurate. I work 8-6pm everyday except Sunday. And on Saturdays we close by 4pm

6 Likes

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
JOYOSITA:
I’ve not even started my PPA yet, and my supposed oga is already inviting me to a hotel this weekend.

You see this your lips ehn, no worry.
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by udomma1005(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Just started a new job as an accountant but i am yet to get the setting very well..

we sell hair and these hair price start from 250k and i wonder if na ghost be all these girls trooping in to buy the hair...

wearing a plot of land on top head wey no get sense

life is not balance at all

a lady will just walk in transfer 2m or use POS..

When me dey here dey find who go buy my TV because of t fare .

anyway ,we need a dispatch rider.

salary..70k
Laff almost killed my lovely soul....... One plot of land for head wey no get sense grin
Make ur employer nor dey Nairaland read ds ur post, if not......... u fit go fit dey find another job ehhh wink

7 Likes

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by chii8(f): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pregift:
Am a teacher in a private school. In the school my colleague gave me a nickname which I don't find funny at all. They call me assist head teacher which am not. I don't know why they call me that, and I know they mean it in a mockery way.

Hahahaha....why nah...ebi like say, you dey do pass your self for there nah.... assist head teacher kwa? grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by bigpicture001: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
JOYOSITA:

U no see as u fine finish..? Ein just dey try luck sha
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Doyou2019: 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pregift:
Am a teacher in a private school. In the school my colleague gave me a nickname which I don't find funny at all. They call me assist head teacher which am not. I don't know why they call me that, and I know they mean it in a mockery way.

You're probably an overbearing staff or one who feeds Oga with gossips of your colleagues grin

8 Likes

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Realcash224(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Wrong accusation
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Goldiness: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=RPirez post=105644318]I tele-commute (remote). I've got too much free time on my hands... I sleep whenever sleep catch me. undecided I even carry my work go 9ja for like 2mths due to boredom. sad

Mind you, I work from my room... grin[/quote

Help me please, I want to be working from home like you, how can I do it please, I need your help. Thanks bro!
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by JOYOSITA(f): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sibtygarr:

you're lucky. wow cool
Lucky?
How?
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Goldiness: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
AmigoDeDon:
Contact me learn to be your own boss.

Help me, I want to be my own boss, been job hunting for a while now.
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Goldiness: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
I need a job my people, been Job hunting for a long while now, I live on the mainland, please help me!

1 Like

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by capnies: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Okortor:
Nothing much except there's this my staff that by all means want to sleep with me despite ignoring her greenlight.

My next action is to sack her because I can't cheat on my wife but she's one of my best performing staff.

CALL HER POLITELY AND TELL HER THAT SHE IS YOUR STAFF AND SO SHE IS UNDER YOUR CARE N PROTECTION THAT YOU CANNOT MESS WITH HER IF SHE CONTINUES THEN SHOW HER THE DOOR BECAUSE MOST WOMEN THINK THEY CAN ALWAYS BRING A MAN DOWN NOMATTER HOW HIGHLY PLACED. DON'T ALLOW HER SEE YOUR unclothedness ITS AN INSULT TO YOUR WIFE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Selfmotivated: 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Workload is too much thereby putting pressure on me to resign but yet to secure a new job
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Walinco(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Good afternoon everyone. Can someone help a brother on how to make money..

1 Like

Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by saxxyb: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bias and bullying
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Lamanii22(f): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
candidbabe:
I work from 7am to 9 -10 every day
Don't have time for myself
Don't even go to church anymore due to tiredness.

A sales girl job?
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Goldiness: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Okortor:
Nothing much except there's this my staff that by all means want to sleep with me despite ignoring her greenlight.

My next action is to sack her because I can't cheat on my wife but she's one of my best performing staff.

Am interested in the job incase you need replacement, thanks bro!
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Lamanii22(f): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Just started a new job as an accountant but i am yet to get the setting very well..

salary..70k

If you need customer carer ooo... I'm available... Are y'all in Lagos?
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Lamanii22(f): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
udomma1005:

Laff almost killed my lovely soul....... One plot of land for head wey no get sense grin
Make ur employer nor dey Nairaland read ds us post, if not......... u fit go fit dey find another job ehhhj wink

grin grin grin
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by West2019(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:

salary..70k
really
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by Pregift(f): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=Doyou2019 post=105646684]

You're probably an overbearing staff or one who feeds Oga with gossips of your colleagues ;. Am just a serious minded person. Who like innovations that is bringing up new ideas and things. Not doing things the way everybody likes.
Re: What Challenge Are You Facing In Your Current Place Of Work? by MNDY(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Brokeloser:
If not for sapa I for don burst my oga head with coke bottle.Very foolish short greedy,selfish prick

You ba?
You are here insulting me ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

100k Job On The Mainland Vs 150k Job On Island. Please Help!!! / Photos: My Induction As A Certified Project Manager / CIPM NIGERIA: Application Requirements And Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.