Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

We Need People Like The Drug Warrior :dora Akunyili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need People Like The Drug Warrior :dora Akunyili (866 Views)

People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari / The Drug Kingpin Behind “orange Is The New Black” Has Won A Nigerian Senator / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need People Like The Drug Warrior :dora Akunyili by 50kobo: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2007
With the ongoing selection of ministers,I think Yardy and the senate should use people like Dora Akunyili as a yard stick. If we had more people like her i believe the country will greatly improve. I just wonder what is their selection criteria? hopefully it should look something like this.

Does the person have a sincere passion for the ministry? Are they knowledgeable?

Are they creative and visionary?

Are they able to influence good people to work with them?

Will they detest from any bribes, irrespective of amount?

Will they continue to do the job, despite threats against their lives?

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Worth Of A Nigerian Citizen? / Agf Helping To End Anti-corruption War / Police Beat Up Oyo Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.