Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari (38469 Views)

Boy Sprayed Money For Dressing & Talking Like Nnamdi Kanu On His Graduation Day / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Treasury Looters Should Rot In Jail They Don't Deserve Bail- Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by SignalNG1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
President Muhammdu Buhari on Wednesday declared that people like the former National Security Adviser under ex-President Jonathan, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) do not deserve bail.

Buhari was reacting to a question from Premium Times journalist Ibanga Isine during his first presidential media chat on Wednesday in Abuja. Isine was bringing the President's attention to rising criticisms against his government for alleged violation of judicial processes, the rule of law and court orders as seen in the cases of the former DG of the State Security Services (SSS), Mr. Kayode Are, detained Biafra activist, Nnamdi Kanu and the former NSA Sambo Dasuki.

In his reaction, Buhari, fighting to conceal his anger noted that people like Sambo Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu do not deserve bail because of the weight of atrocities they have committed.

"If you see the kind of atrocities people like Dasuki committed you won't give them bail. A former President told Dasuki to collect N40 billion. N40 billion. And you want to give him bail to go and see his doctor in London? Do you know that Nnamdi Kanu has two passports and he came into the country without using any? Do you know that Nnamdi Kanu brought a sophisticated equipment into the country for Radio Biafra? What kind of government do you people want?" the President fumed.

Read more: http://www.signalng.com/people-like-dasuki-do-not-deserve-bail-buhari/

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by fhelihx(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mr. President is right!

217 Likes 10 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by dustmalik: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
They will both rot in jail. I'm particularly happy with the President's position as it concerns Kanu and Dasuki. And any persons or group who tries to forment trouble in the aftermath, shall be severely dealt with

211 Likes 16 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by BALLOSKI: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Gbam!

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by waternogetememy: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
The daft have become Emperor of the Zoo Republic. Wat else can we expect from an illiterate President.

Where do we start to educate him on the Rule of Law and Separation of Power?

Where do we start with due process, Human Rights and Civil Liberties?

Where do we start?

245 Likes 26 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by 912(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
I can understand his anger and frustration. Those two dont deserve bail. I know the brainwashed IPOB morons will insult me but its the truth. If you dont want peace for nigeria then you will never have peace. Simple. Let them rot in jail.

I support the president 100%

Insult me if you are a goat

368 Likes 20 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by themilanway(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy grin Going by that statement,Kanu will obviously rot in jail.

IPOB fools can protest all they want,infact they can burn down the Onitsha head bridge if they like,Buhari's mind has been made up.

Dilector kanu will finish what he started.

151 Likes

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by waternogetememy: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nigerians deserve everything they get, wen they elect an illiterate eyes wide open. Enjoy Dictatorship change!

Buhari is returning you all to the 1980s whereby you will be ruled with an iron fist by a stern looking corrupt Dictator.

John Dalberg-Acton; "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
That's my presido....jail dem all!!!!

48 Likes

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Hiploko(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
How people are supporting the President on this is really shocking. Shebi dem say one is Innocent unless pronounced guilty by a competent COURT of law. Since when has the president become a court? Are we still under Military dictatorship? This precedence he is setting,hope no one will complain when it becomes a Standard. I weep for APC e-agents

184 Likes 19 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
For me nobody is saying this men did well but it's obvious that buhari is just been furious unnecessarily because from information we are getting from Judiciary is that there is no much evidence to warrant them rot in Jail.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by adconline(m): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
The same court he went to seeking to upturn 2003, 07 and 11 elections. He would have been a beneficiary of its verdict if they had ruled in his favor?? Same court that ruled that he was fit to contest without tendering his certificate?? Naija is a charred toast.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by RisingSun1: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
“I will rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice" --Nnamdi Kanu

Mandela was imprisoned for 27yrs for blacks to be free in SA

Jesus christ have to be arrested and killed for our salvation to come.

Nnamdi Kanu know that he needs to be arrested for Biafra to come.

Kanu is doing his calling don't cry for him.

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by tunjion: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
I see, Buhari is now JUDGE, JURY AND EXECUTIONER.

No wonder Buhari and Buratai murdered over 300 SHIITE men women and children in Kaduna, with full support of Gov El rufai, demolish their resident and place of worship before their unceremonious mass burial.

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Lytech(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
All i care is: collect the looted fund and let them rot in jail like a common man

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by talktimi(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
President Buhari should know by now that this is a democracy and not his illegal regime of 1984, if the constitution allows for bail payment in any offence then the rule of law must prevail except we've suspended the constitution and are now practicing "rule of Buhari" . Like I've said severally here, if our president can't operate under a democracy, then he should resign.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by tunjion: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
lalastclala seun pretend we know see this one.

1 Like

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by momonny: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Exploit200:
For me nobody is saying this men did well but it's obvious that buhari is just been furious unnecessarily because from information we are getting from Judiciary is that there is no much evidence to warrant them rot in Jail.
your source?

9 Likes

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by dsquare33: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
SignalNG1:
President Muhammdu Buhari on Wednesday declared that people like the former National Security Adviser under ex-President Jonathan, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) do not deserve bail.

Buhari was reacting to a question from Premium Times journalist Ibanga Isine during his first presidential media chat on Wednesday in Abuja. Isine was bringing the President's attention to rising criticisms against his government for alleged violation of judicial processes, the rule of law and court orders as seen in the cases of the former DG of the State Security Services (SSS), Mr. Kayode Are, detained Biafra activist, Nnamdi Kanu and the former NSA Sambo Dasuki.

In his reaction, Buhari, fighting to conceal his anger noted that people like Sambo Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu do not deserve bail because of the weight of atrocities they have committed.

"If you see the kind of atrocities people like Dasuki committed you won't give them bail. A former President told Dasuki to collect N40 billion. N40 billion. And you want to give him bail to go and see his doctor in London? Do you know that Nnamdi Kanu has two passports and he came into the country without using any? Do you know that Nnamdi Kanu brought a sophisticated equipment into the country for Radio Biafra? What kind of government do you people want?" the President fumed.

Read more: http://www.signalng.com/people-like-dasuki-do-not-deserve-bail-buhari/
The President was right, from what he said about Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu both of them deserve jail terms. Jonathan has been caught in the web of Dasuki saga again, judging by what the President said this evening that a former "president approved 40 billion", there is no how Jonathan would not be brought to book for draining the country dry.

18 Likes

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by EdCure: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Most biafrauds will lose sleep tonight.

Your dilector ain't coming home soon.
tongue grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Super1Star: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Long live Mr. president.

More misery to the Dilector.

Death to the Ayatollah of hatred.

More woes to the lunatic bleaching yellow pawpaw.

Everlasting sadness to the idi0tic toothless lion.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
waternogetememy:
The daft have become Emperor of the Zoo Republic. Wat else can we expect from an illiterate President.

Where do we start to educate him on the Rule of Law and Separation of Power?

Where do we start with due process, Human Rights and Civil Liberties?

Where do we start?

Pls Shut up!

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by jidestar: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
He has started to show his dictatorial tendency. There is no place for that in the 21st century with the ICC around the corner.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by EdCure: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
jidestar:
He has started to show his dictatorial tendency. There is no place for that in the 21st century with the ICC around the corner.
Cry me a lagoon cheesy
Your dilector has hate speech crime hanging around his neck.

The ICC is just waiting for Buhari to get through with the ïdiot. They'll continue from there.

All dis IPODs neva kno wetin dey happen cheesy

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by jidestar: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
EdCure:

Cry me a lagoon cheesy
The ICC is just waiting for Buhari to get through with the ïdiot. They'll continue from there.
Una ipods no kno wetin dey happen cheesy

U need a chill pill. By the way I am not igbo.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by MXrep: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buhari is now a Judge? we are watching

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by Trixxxy(f): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Please this guy should stop posting this nonsense. Comparing Kanu to Mandela and Jesus?!! Like who does that? Who even thinks up such arrant bullcrap?!
Dictatorial or not, these 2 deserve to rot in isolation in Kirikiri and that is what will happen!
Kanu---How can a person who has committed treason be free? Free for what? To do what? Baba goan sleep jo! The punishment for that is capital-DEATH! He's even lucky he's still alive. Rubbish man. Doing nonsense upandan! Taaa! Gerarahia mehn shii!
Dasuki-----This one is dead and gone. No hope for you. Just keep listing the names of your partners-in-crime. Greedy, pot-bellied, olojukokoro, inconsiderate man!

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by MXrep: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
EdCure:

Cry me a lagoon cheesy

All dis IPODs neva kno wetin dey happen cheesy
buhari is the father of hate speech, his speech caused the death of hundreds in 2011

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by EdCure: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
jidestar:
U need a chill pill. By the way I am not igbo.
Tell that to Kanu.

...perhaps he will instruct his assistant dilector to remove your etnic group from among those that have been the targets of their hate broadcasts.

12 Likes

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by unstableaswater: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
A competent court has made several orders that Buhari have disobeyed and this clip is evidence that he is the person disobeying the court order.
Judgement day will soon come for Buhari.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari by APCHaram: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
So says king Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign / Desmond Elliot Undergoes Accreditation With Grandma (photo) / Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.