Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,910 members, 7,838,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Economy Hardship Hits South East Region/fuel Pump Price Increases As Well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economy Hardship Hits South East Region/fuel Pump Price Increases As Well (368 Views)

Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region / The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. / National Convention: Fresh Crisis Hits South West PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Economy Hardship Hits South East Region/fuel Pump Price Increases As Well by Zenithh: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
News reaching us has it that the populace of the Eastern region are currently facing untold hardship due to the rise in civil and Ipob unrest in the region.

A call came in this evening that fuel now sells for 250 a litre and so therefore this has led to a 100% hike in transportation and as well as food items sold in the market.

All this are happening amidst the continued sit at home imposed by Ipob leaders in the South East region.

Businesses are gradually folding up in the region. Most business owners are also selling off their properties to relocate to a better environment.

The sit at home, the we learnt continues in the whole of South East due to the president’s visit. One will wonder the effect d sit at home will have on the President of the nation.

Lastly, the South East pple should brace up for harder times if things keeps going zig zag.

2 Likes

Re: Economy Hardship Hits South East Region/fuel Pump Price Increases As Well by Bluntguy: 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is fake news. The fuel scarcity is as a result of the face off between Uzodinma of Imo state and tanker drivers. It's even good it is happening now that Buhari is visiting the state.

I see Buhari not showing up tomorrow. This I have seen. My apologies to you falseprophet.

1 Like

Re: Economy Hardship Hits South East Region/fuel Pump Price Increases As Well by Oksman(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Economy Hardship Hits South East Region/fuel Pump Price Increases As Well by Buckeyemedia1: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bluntguy:
This is fake news. The fuel scarcity is as a result of the face off between Uzodinma of Imo state and tanker drivers. It's even good it is happening now that Buhari is visiting the state.

I see Buhari not showing up tomorrow. This I have seen. My apologies to you falseprophet.
Full tank of gasoline is what all the cars in President Buhari & Governor Hope Uzodinma’s convoy they carry, what concerns the President if kerosene no dey Owerri?
Re: Economy Hardship Hits South East Region/fuel Pump Price Increases As Well by Buckeyemedia1: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bluntguy:

What is fake news, fuel dey, or fuel no dey?

2 Likes

Re: Economy Hardship Hits South East Region/fuel Pump Price Increases As Well by Zenithh: 6:22am On Sep 09, 2021
Bluntguy:

Fake news where?

Is fuel now selling for 250 in the South East or not?

I have friends in Anambra who said they bought fuel for 250 a litre and pple are suffering already

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do Your Worst: Anti-open Grazing Law Stays Gov Akeredolu Blasts Miyetti Allah / Buhari Visit To Imo State: Schools, Banks, Shops, Hostels Totally Shutdown / Why Biafra Remains The Best Option For The Eastern Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.