Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

God Why Do You Treat Me More Than Job In The Bible ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Why Do You Treat Me More Than Job In The Bible ? (228 Views)

If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? / If Jesus Christ Was God, Why Did He Find Fault With Some Old Testament Laws? / Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Why Do You Treat Me More Than Job In The Bible ? by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 09, 2021
Jesus conquered the grave and took the power of death and hell from the devil

Join me in battle to win against the devil on www.toluilori.com

(1) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues And 100 Benefits Of It (part1) / Video // Nathaniel Bassey Ministers At Deeper Fellowship Church, Orlando. / Why Kenyan Churches Are Banning Politicians From Pulpits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.