Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

He Has Sinuses Issue - Tega Narrates What Happened Under The Duvet With Boma - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / He Has Sinuses Issue - Tega Narrates What Happened Under The Duvet With Boma (857 Views)

BBNaija: Chichi And Deji Get Intimate Under The Duvet (Photos, Video) / Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica / Bbnaija: Brighto Under Duvet With Wathoni As He Professes His Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Has Sinuses Issue - Tega Narrates What Happened Under The Duvet With Boma by Afrigig: 3:03am On Sep 09, 2021
The newly evicted BBNaija housemate Tega have cleared the Fact that they have sex.

He had a Sinuses issue that was why he reached out for tissue paper, she said.

I often wake him up to blow his nose.

Tega didn't denied the fact that they kissed but they don't sleep with each other she insisted.

Recall Tega and Boma were caught on camera have goodtime with each other.

She also denied Boma touching her private part.

In her statement which read:
“I have seen the videos. Boma has sinuses and beside his bed, there are like tiny packs of tissue papers right. So often, I wake him up to blow his nose. We were kissing. So it is not like we did not kiss, we did. We went in hard but we had boundaries. No sex but we needed something for it to look real.

“I also saw videos of when he called me to the executive lounge and I was still trying to take off my night wear. I think I wanted to have a bath when he called me to get dressed fast. When he said that, I just took off my nightwear and wore a jean and a singlet then we went in. The kiss was prompted by us talking about the production crew focused on what we were doing.

“For those saying he fingered me, that never happened. We never crossed the boundary. I am not saying this to defend myself but I own up to everything and admit that I went in too hard,” she told Pulse.
Source: https://www.afrigig.com.ng/link?post=10066

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: He Has Sinuses Issue - Tega Narrates What Happened Under The Duvet With Boma by stigmond(m): 3:09am On Sep 09, 2021
Good for your life!!!

1 Like

Re: He Has Sinuses Issue - Tega Narrates What Happened Under The Duvet With Boma by doctor306(m): 3:11am On Sep 09, 2021
She Dey deny watn we use our corocoro eye see

Shey the other one said it was aggressive cuddle the last time

Radarada !!!!

1 Like

Re: He Has Sinuses Issue - Tega Narrates What Happened Under The Duvet With Boma by Afrigig: 3:11am On Sep 09, 2021
stigmond:
Good for your life!!!

grin
Re: He Has Sinuses Issue - Tega Narrates What Happened Under The Duvet With Boma by Afrigig: 3:12am On Sep 09, 2021
doctor306:
She Dey deny watn we use our corocoro eye see

Shey the other one said it was aggressive cuddle the last time

Radarada !!!!

Pls help me visit my website for more
Re: He Has Sinuses Issue - Tega Narrates What Happened Under The Duvet With Boma by EmptyGarden(m): 3:22am On Sep 09, 2021
When you're in a hole, stop digging.

2 Likes

Re: He Has Sinuses Issue - Tega Narrates What Happened Under The Duvet With Boma by Afrigig: 3:39am On Sep 09, 2021
EmptyGarden:
When you're in a hole, stop digging.

Chai
Re: He Has Sinuses Issue - Tega Narrates What Happened Under The Duvet With Boma by kokoA(m): 3:53am On Sep 09, 2021
The "fishy" part nkor..

1 Like

Re: He Has Sinuses Issue - Tega Narrates What Happened Under The Duvet With Boma by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 09, 2021
lies from the pit of hell,maybe she hasn't watched how Boma spilled everything he did with her to Pere

1 Like

Re: He Has Sinuses Issue - Tega Narrates What Happened Under The Duvet With Boma by Waakanda: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Na so

1 Like

Re: He Has Sinuses Issue - Tega Narrates What Happened Under The Duvet With Boma by 2rez: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2021
"I often wake him up to blow his nose", human alarm huh? That's a good job right there otherwise known as blo.wjob. This married schrepp still trying so hard to prove a meaningless plus fallacious point.

Re: He Has Sinuses Issue - Tega Narrates What Happened Under The Duvet With Boma by Mihaug(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Please explain to us the part where he confirmed ur puna smells like dead fish

(1) (Reply)

Save Nollywood! / Yo, What Is Up With These "old Spice" Commercials? / Blu Ray Disc Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.