Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,074 members, 7,867,073 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

God Wont Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Wont Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari – Wike (441 Views)

What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) / Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari / Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

God Wont Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari – Wike by Afrigig: 3:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Nyesom Wike governor of river has replied Dave Umahi who says God give Nigeria another president like Buhari in 2023.

Wike in a savage reply to Dave Umahi said Buhari knows himself that God give a president like him to Nigeria in 2023.

In his statement which reads:
“That was how a governor was saying that he prays that Nigeria gets another President like Buhari.

“I said what has gone wrong with him? You mean there shouldn’t be (a) psychiatric check on the governor? Sycophancy.

“And you know that the President knows that you are telling lies to him. He (Buhari) knows.

“It is unfortunate. May God help us.”
Source: https://www.afrigig.com.ng/link?post=10067

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Wont Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari – Wike by Jerryherd: 3:33am On Sep 09, 2021
Asslicking and eye service... Dave Umahi and his Fulani masters

1 Like

Re: God Wont Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari – Wike by richmond500: 3:35am On Sep 09, 2021
Wike is trying, he will soon take the title of greatest reactor from Reno

2 Likes

Re: God Wont Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari – Wike by popez: 3:37am On Sep 09, 2021
In the quest for power, Dave Umahi is gradually turning himself into a distasteful joke. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: God Wont Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari – Wike by Afrigig: 3:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Re: God Wont Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari – Wike by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 09, 2021
The masses wanted MR INTEGRITY....

The new SHERIFF.

The Bible said stupidity is hidden in the inside of a child, but the rod of correction will drive it out.

Actually, Stupidity is hidden inside Nigerians.

Yesterday, a topic graced front page that former Anambra governor donated N100m to a hospital.

Nigerians actually don't like supporting people who have capacity to solve problems, they prefer giving people SYMPATHY votes, I don't have more than 150cows. I don't have money to buy INEC form.

I drink N20 sachet milk. Those are the things Nigerians love voting for. They vote INCAPACITY. They inteprete INCAPACITY to mean HUMILITY.

Nigerians hate CAPACITY and ABILITY.

I propose that voters card should only be given to people who have minimum of BSC so that the illiterate majority of the country will stop deciding the future leaders of the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Wont Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari – Wike by Afrigig: 3:56am On Sep 09, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
The masses wanted MR INTEGRITY....

The new SHERIFF.

The Bible said stupidity is hidden in the inside of a child, but the rod of correction will drive it out.

Actually, Stupidity is hidden inside Nigerians.

Yesterday, a topic graced front page that former Anambra governor donated N100m to a hospital.

Nigerians actually don't like supporting people who have capacity to solve problems, they prefer giving people SYMPATHY votes, I don't have more than 150cows. I don't have money to buy INEC form.

I drink N20 sachet milk. Those are the things Nigerians love voting for. They vote INCAPACITY. They inteprete INCAPACITY to mean HUMILITY.

Nigerians hate CAPACITY and ABILITY.

I propose that voters card should only be given to people who have minimum of BSC so that the illiterate majority of the country will stop deciding the future leaders of the country.

Nice one
Re: God Wont Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari – Wike by Seniorwriter(m): 4:24am On Sep 09, 2021
WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS!

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Wont Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari – Wike by Mynd44: 5:04am On Sep 09, 2021

(1)

IPOB Condemns “barbaric” Disruption Of WAEC Exam In Imo / Ogun Community Women Do Remedial Work On Road, Collect Toll / Crisis In Ipob Deepens.....old Dos Vs New Dos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.