Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) (21436 Views)

Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by jaybenugo: 4:01pm On May 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP4pDfShC7k

Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike has slammed APC Presidential aspirants who have said they would continue the good job President Buhari has started if elected in 2023, IGBERETV reports.

Speaking at a function recently, Governor Wike asked what good job the politicians were referring to. Governor Wike listed some of the problems of the Buhari administration. Governor Wike said;

''When I hear people declaring from APC, saying that they want to continue the good job of Mr President, the good job of people dying everyday, the good job of Naira falling everyday..I feel so ashamed that we have gotten to the level where sycophancy...people would come and say I want to come and continue the good job of Buhari..what is the good job of Buhari? Is hunger the good job? Poverty the good job? or insecurity the good job? or the economy falling is the good job? Such a shameful thing. I don't believe that somebody would come out in today's Nigeria and say I want to continue where Mr Buhari has stopped."

https://igberetvnews.com/1419702/good-job-buhari-wike-blasts-apc-presidential-aspirants-video/

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Hisxellency: 4:01pm On May 10, 2022
First to comment

God bless Peter Obi !!!

61 Likes

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by ekineme: 4:06pm On May 10, 2022
Lol!, In as much as I don't like this man thuggery life, this is so on point, I keep wondering why a normal human being will come out publicly in Nigeria of "today" and say " I want to continue the good work of buhari", That sounds like a threat.

359 Likes 25 Shares

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Imortal001: 4:07pm On May 10, 2022
Wike

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by chibrolex(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2022
Wike easy all na campaign...what do u want them to say.do you want them to disvalue the party supremacy. They will all change when they get there including you.you all are the same.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 10, 2022
WE ARE DOING A 1MILLION MATCH TO SAVE OUR NATION FOR PETER OBI OF NIGERIA KINDLY JOIN FOR A STABLE CHANGE

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by rayvelez(m): 4:42pm On May 10, 2022
You know bubu have 12millions shameless voters.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Shalommy(f): 4:50pm On May 10, 2022
Bubu good job kee them there!. Thieves

42 Likes

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Eboski(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2022
They are just fooling themselves not to be in the bad book of Buhari, they know Buhari has failed us , failed is community, his local government, his state and Nigerians
Between Buhari and Gej who is now a better failure??

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Honourable1901(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2022
He's right...but how will they get apc tickets without massaging bubu's useless ego

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Sirheny007(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2022
So far, I cannot imagine Wike as president.
To hear the man speak is an embarrassment.
This may be unconnected to this thread, but I think Wike is a tout.
He shouldn't be allowed within 12 feet anywhere of Aso Rock.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Felabrity: 6:43pm On May 10, 2022
Problem dey sleep
Yanga dey wake am
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Felabrity: 6:44pm On May 10, 2022
Na now your day break?

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by THURAFTERNOON: 6:44pm On May 10, 2022
Laslas na one person go collect the seat come 2023 May. Make these people go rest
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by ttemmi(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2022
rfrr
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by SegunBABA007(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2022
hmmm
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by cvinbaski(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2022
Wike for President if he wins PDPs Ticket.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by jiz: 6:46pm On May 10, 2022
At least he signed electoral bill. We should commend him for that. He also honor MKO

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Mandate2023: 6:46pm On May 10, 2022
All d candidates know quite alright that Buhari is a failure but in a bid to get his support dey are shielding his failure......when he leaves office dey will say d truth of d situation

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by sirblend: 6:46pm On May 10, 2022
Kaduna to Abuja rail project
Lagos to Kano to Mali rail project.

Sai Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by lexy2014: 6:47pm On May 10, 2022
ekineme:
Lol!, In as much as I don't like this man thuggery life, this is so on point, I keep wondering why a normal human being will come out publicly in Nigeria of "today" and say " I want to continue the good work of buhari", That sounds like a threat.

Threat to national security

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by huptin(m): 6:48pm On May 10, 2022
In as much as you may call Wike a mad man, there is a method to his madness, he always speaks the truth.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Ododoeye0020(m): 6:48pm On May 10, 2022
He was saying the truth

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Bobloco: 6:48pm On May 10, 2022
grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by fatherjesse(m): 6:49pm On May 10, 2022
Very pathetic really

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:49pm On May 10, 2022
grin

Wike saying it as it is here. grin

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi / Lai Mohammed Congratulates Anthony Joshua, FG To Invite Him Soon / "Senators Will Use APC Restructuring Committee Report As Toilet Paper" - Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.