Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo (16754 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo) / Shettima Leaves Polling Unit Over Absence Of INEC Materials / Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by pickatyoubackup: 7:23am On Sep 09, 2021
Please reject it before supreme court governor and Buhari manipulate result

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by offiahvictor(m): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Seniorwriter:
INEC should have offices in states or why this fuss about storage.
Reason a 100% Electronical(ON-LINE) process would have been better....yet they are still manual oriented!

Looks like there is another agenda.

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS IN NIGERIA!
@SENIORWRITER.
you forgot they were burnt during the end sars protest south side.
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by molbic(m): 7:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Anambra election is won by soludo but ifeanyi Uba is going to be there next governor, the deal has already been done so Anambra youths should not kill themselves for nothing
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by offiahvictor(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2021
phemmie06:
Chai, why was INEC office burnt and Imo office not burn, hope it wasn't a strategy by APC to do that thing for Anambra?
Well if Imo facility is used, then collation center would be Kaduna, voting center Katsina. This country.....
Lol...e shock me pass you.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by offiahvictor(m): 7:41am On Sep 09, 2021
molbic:
Anambra election is won by soludo but ifeanyi Uba is going to be there next governor, the deal has already been done so Anambra youths should not kill themselves for nothing
I smelled that earlier bro
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by naptu2: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Kwanza:
INEC through its national chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, had announced that the commission would use INEC office in the Imo State capital city to organize movement of non-sensitive materials for the Anambra governorship election, citing the destruction of INEC office in Anambra as its reason.
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/obiano-raises-the-alarm-rejects-storage-of-inec-materials-in-imo/

Seniorwriter:
INEC should have offices in states or why this fuss about storage.

Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen
https://www.nairaland.com/6567643/awka-fire-inec-police-offices

INEC has offices in all the states. It's right there in the report.

Besides, in which country do they do a 100% online election?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwcI5m0jlGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD9Y5yyQ2h4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q7t6tgxFcc
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by ecomalchemist(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Na wa
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by LivingTribunal: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2021
This is why Buhari is going to Imo State today to see his useless boy Hope

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by TheGreatOne90: 8:20am On Sep 09, 2021
I have said this before and i will say it again. The only boycoting anambrarians needs to do on 6 November, is to come out en mass and boycot(vote against) Andy uba apc. If you truly hate buhari, hope uzodimma and apc. Come out in en masses and humiliate andy uba and apc. If you decide to sit at home, you will be rewarded for your lack of thoughtfulness with Andy uba and you will be given the imo state treatment. Biafra will definitely come. But we also need to be winning this battle on political front. ANAMBRA YOUR FUTURE IS IN YOUR HANDS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by oshonwambada: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2021
9japride:
Has anyone noticed the kind of characters that contest under Apc? Its really worrisome.
na 532 oga
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2021
I'm prophet thou....but this Anambra election doesn't seem like it's gonna end well o
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by Expressking: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Clearly the next governor of anambra state is Andy Uba who has been chairman Senate committee on INEC for so many years now.the guy is on a highway right now i don't think anyone can catch up with him.
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2021
we cannot accept the god forsaken state at all...

apga are not slaves

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by SATELLITENET: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2021
Preparation on top gear as Buhari visit Imo state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tLM4nCFnGw
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by Halo22: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2021
Ndi Anambra my people.....May the wisdom of Eri continue to follow us.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by stanluiz(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2021
Expressking:
Clearly the next governor of anambra state is Andy Uba who has been chairman Senate committee on INEC for so many years now.the guy is on a highway right now i don't think anyone can catch up with him.
Then why did ifeanyi ubah use unknown party called YPP to win him in 2019 Anambra south senatorial district ?

Andy is already a bad candidate in Anambra state. No amount of rigging will make him governor. Obiano should also play his game well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by GloryCardinal(m): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2021
I keep telling people what is fourth coming in Anambra. E go shoke everybody
busybrain123:
APC and rigging election eh. Them want to turn Anambra to another hopeless state like IMO. Evil people. embarassed
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by Mrexcell(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Andy uba, buhari and hope uzodima three evil extremely corrupt men coming together for one mission to take over anambra by all means possible can anambra people be able to survive this onslaught on Nov. 6?
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by OBALOLA55(m): 9:45am On Sep 09, 2021
berrystunn:

Go and hide
YOU HAVE BEEN NOTICED angry
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by themanderon: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2021
We can all see the handwriting on the wall. They tried to divide APGA and give the impression that the party is factionalized it failed. They now ran to an unknown town in Jigawa to obtain a frivolous judgement but that one failed as well. They set ablaze the Inec offie in Anambra state so they can now claim that they need to store their whatever in a state whose governor was brought in through the backdoor. All these wicked plans are being hatched to see how they can bring in that demonic bloodsucking party to power but it shall fail. Any plan to return Anambra to the dark days when hopelessness is the order of the day should be resisted by all right-thinking people. Since they brought a man that took 4th in the election done in Imo state and declared him governor that state has known no peace. Violence and bloodletting has been the order of the day in that unfortunate state. The same is happening in Ebonyi state.
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by bab22: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2021
Trusth101:
FTC and it feels good grin
I Sell Unisex Turtle Neck For Adult n Kids Payment On Delivery Within Lagos Nationwide Delivery Please Call/WhatsApp 0 80 82 82 92 21
Deal with the issue on ground and not I sell turtle neck and the rest
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by Ofiadiegwu: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2021
INEC should trade carefully in ANambra.

The state can not be used for playing around.

Imo has been rejected by ndi ANambra.

Do the needful to avoid breakdown of law and order
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by 9japride(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2021
oshonwambada:
na 532 oga
[color=#006600][/color]

Please explain
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by berrystunn(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YOU HAVE BEEN NOTICED angry

Usu
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by Scamburster(m): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Useless bunch of infidels...criminals... Were where you when your thugs were busy burning Inec offices and killing policemen and distorting peace??

You didn't see anytn wrong in that! But you are now developing suspicion because Inec wants to store materials in a safe place!

I wonder why southerners always behave like pigs and think with their anus...

They wil rush and comit crime and be the first to cry out

End up saying nothing.
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by Scamburster(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
The rate of crimes in the EAST and expecially in Igbos dominated climes is too much. No wonder, IGBOS relocate to the North in their thousands daily. They go to the North in search of greener pastures. They need good economy to do their business, they also need security to have peace of mind. They can only get these in the North...while some set of half baked igbos with 5mb data wil come online and display hatred,lies,insults and abject hatred for the north
Type without crying.
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by Scamburster(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Biafra is a dream that can never be actualized....the name have taken the lives of so many innocent...wherever you mentioned Biafra it is shedding of blood...

You said you want biafra, you burnt inec offices, kill policement and you killed 100 of their innocent daughters just to prapare protection charms for yourselves. How many of their sons and daughters would you have killed to become powerful, feared and have them under your control?
Nnamdi Kanu, you and the boys you brainwashed are the worst enemies of Igbos.
Who's bankrolling you?
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by Scamburster(m): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
"Nobody is intimidating the Igbos and relegating them to the background as 3rd-Class Citizens.

It is the domineering spirit & the Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (EUPD) inherent in every Igbo that is responsible for your illusions & self-inflicted problems.

You are the real problem of Nigeria

Spoiling the image of the nation and giving it a bad name but your people peddle lies on the social media numerous Lies & Propaganda. Foolish Dubious & Criminally-Minded Lots!

It is okay to cheat and swindle people but whenever the consequences of your actions return to hunt you, you will begin to dish out lies & propaganda just to attract sympathy.

You go into crime, make little money and then start jumping up & down with your gra-gra & gri-gri complex, thereby attracting the attention of the Law Enforcement Authorities.

It is that same complex or disorder that made your people buy flight tickets to Dubai, UAE to go rob more than 10 Bureau De Change outlets in broad day light.

I sincerely pray that you people get your Biafra but trust me, there won't be any great deal of difference between your utopian Nation & Somalia.

This is why we keep saying that majority of you people lack emotional intelligence and always do things with gra-gra & gri-gri.

You always act before you think and leap before you look. Anyways, that is his problem.

You will go and incite trouble and then start screaming blue-murder when the consequence of your actions boomerang; And that is when you will remember and start tagging CNN, BBC, ICC, USA, Donald Trump, Israel, & Amnesty International.

Nobody hates the Igbos. It's just a simple natural law of "reaping what you sow" that is in play.

You can't sow guava and expect to reap pineapple. Never!

Ancient wisdom teaches that Action begets Reaction, Cause begets Effects and Sequence begets Consequence.

You cannot be cursing & insulting every other ethnicity in Nigeria day and night, and expect all your hateful seeds not to germinate in them."

Copied with slight abridgment

This d*g, stop spewing rubbish here.
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by OBALOLA55(m): 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
berrystunn:

Usu
ONWEGHI ONU
Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by oshonwambada: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Please explain
it was a mistake.sorry pls

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by 9japride(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
oshonwambada:
it was a mistake.sorry pls
[color=#006600][/color]

It's ok. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Obiano Rejects Storage Of INEC Materials In Imo by Bunnatex(m): 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

With all you have said what's your point? Why can't government do the right things. Must everything be oppressive or do or die? We can read in between the lines of your statement and know where you stand. Apc does not mean well for Anambra state, will you let for example the last Apc candidate govern your state?

Brother honestly trust me I hate APC more than you do. I truly can't find the difference between PDP and APC.

Now for APGA, it might interest you to know that I live in The state capital and have dealings with the government. But i can state that they are still messed up. Nothing only paying of salaries.

If you wanna know where I stand. As a person, I support Godwin Maduka but I know ndị Anambra won't send him to Agu Awka

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Service Chiefs Over Rising Insecurity / Diya And Adisa Already Pardoned In 1999 - Official Gazette Reveals / Death-row Inmate Faces Firing-squad In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.