Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo (22047 Views)

Rooney: Alex Ferguson Ordered Me Out Of His Office Over Ronaldo / South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching / Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Updating9JA: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2021
Manchester United midfielder, Bruno Fernandes has warned clubs in the Premier League and in Europe that the Red Devils are now ready to go all out over the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo.

Fernandes said the arrival of his compatriot increases the likelihood of United claiming silverware this season.

The Portuguese midfielder was credited with playing a key part in convincing Ronaldo to return to United after 12 years away. Church Prayers

Fans are looking forward to Ronaldo’s potential second debut, when United file out against Newcastle at the weekend.

Fernandes warned title contenders in Europe and the league that Ronaldo’s legendary winning mentality will help boost the desire of an already hungry United squad.

“We know the enthusiasm will be red hot, everyone knows Cristiano is in the house,” Bruno said, while away with the Selecao, according ManUtd.com

“Everyone is very confident and happy that he is back, the players too.

“We know what he can give us, and our focus, like Cristiano’s, is to win.

“With him, we know we are closer to winning [trophies].”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/09/epl-bruno-fernandes-issues-warning-to-opposing-teams-over-ronaldo/

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Lawlab249: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Ok

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Waakanda: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2021
See his mouth grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by princeabdul(m): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2021
fraud 27 years and he has never play in the UCL kO stage but he's getting a world class shout.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by femifezzy(m): 7:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Bruno is a real nigarr with strong balls!, many trophies await "MNU" this season, GOAT is back

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Kingcalls: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2021
2 notable meesi minions will appear on this thread....this i hv seen

1 Like

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2021
lolz...make this gee n man.u fans stop dis noise n allow thier success do the shouting next may when laurels would be awarded..
d likes of Chelsea, city n even Liverpool dt are favorites for epl title aint making any noise about it and are focused on allowing their tactics n gameplay speak for them but this united clowns dt would still go trophiless are just ranting each day bcox dey got cr7..
I dnt want to even talk about d ucl bcoz i know dt after dis first season, united would understand d real reason why juve refused giving cr7 a new deal as first planned wen e joined..
they would understand d real meaning of " diminishing returns"...

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2021
Kingcalls:
2 notable meesi minions will appear on this thread....this i hv seen
u see am well....but not mention me with insult bcox I would ignore u like bad habit...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2021
Waakanda:
See his mouth grin
nobody is scared of him...bruno just dey cap wetin dm no send am
even during cr7 peak, he gat just 1 goal out of 15 games against chelsea but leo gat 3 goals in just 10 games..
cr7 gat 3 out of 12 games vs Liverpool bt messi gat 2 in 4 games..
cr7 gat 5 in 14 games against city bt leo gat 6 in 6 games..
cr7 gat no hatrick against epl top 6 bt leo gat 2 hattricks..
na messi hype men supposed de cap bt we dont...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Gball: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2021
paulolee:

nobody is scared of him...bruno just dey cap wetin dm no send am
Lol. Baba dey excited
Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by oyokometer(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by mrkings84(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2021
CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON IF YOU THINK RONALDO WILL HELP MAN U WIN SOME SILVERWARES AND THE SHARE IF YOU THINK HE IS A SCAM!

MEANWHILE, *I wish Presidents were like footballers that can be loaned out to another country for a season*

*We would have placed our Nigerian President on free transfer to Afghanistan while we bid for Paul kagame of Rwanda*
���
Good morning lovelies

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by crossfm: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2021
Hehehe.

Even me is asking haters to stay clear. We are united.
Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Xscape047: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2021
Too much talk.... Abeg make mid season enter the fans will decide

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by SunshineHQ(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2021
las las they will be kicked out of the ucl, win europa and end up 4th in the league. divenaldo

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Minjim: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2021
H
Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by timmyedit(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2021
D
Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Adenaph(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Na this Bruno will suffer pass... Penaldo will take all your penalty and you will be left with nothing on the field....

16 Likes

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Lanretoye(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Beware of the livescore goat

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by tuzle(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Why must Messi fans always beef Ronaldo and Ronaldo fan beef Messi, why so much hate?

4 Likes

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by DirtyGold: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Noise! Even if CR7 wins the highest goal scorer in the EPL, it doesn't mean the team will win anything.
Football is a team sport!

What's tha business?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by hotseat: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2021
My prayer be say make CR7 no fall e hand o otherwise ehn, wetin happen for 1932 go repeat itself o.

I don talk my own o!

1 Like

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Firework54: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2021
hotseat:
My prayer be say make CR7 no fall e hand o otherwise ehn, waiting happen for 1932 go repeat itself o.

I don talk my own o!
He won't

1 Like

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2021
As long as Fred is the main defensive midfielder of the team, even if Man Utd sign Haaland and Messi, I'll never be excited. It's not about hate, players like Fred, Lindelof etc can not be in the squad and you expect to win the league.( I'm not talking about other cups because of the low number of matches)

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2021
Only Rudiger will make Ronaldo hate playing Chelsea.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Calicoe: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2021
I hope you realise it also means no more penalties for you to take

5 Likes

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Hezzyluv: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2021
They know what Ronaldo can do

1 Like

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by dfrost: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Hezzyluv: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Calicoe:
I hope you realise it also means no more penalties for you to take

Him no dey complain.
No come take Panadol for Fernandez headache

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year / Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) / Portugal Will Play North Macedonia For A Place At The 2022 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.