Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,561 members, 7,840,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo (22060 Views)

Rooney: Alex Ferguson Ordered Me Out Of His Office Over Ronaldo / South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching / Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by joedave(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2021
Kind of the missing puzzle in the jigsaw.
Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Says a team that has gone trophyless for four years
United fans and Bruno needs to pipedown
Imagine the audacity
Shameless fanbase angry

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by fredoooooo: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2021
Penalty boy and penaldo , las las Na penarity go still cause problem between you and penaldo .
Useless VAR United, PDP and ojoro United.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Only Rudiger will make Ronaldo hate playing Chelsea.

This Rudiger you Chelsea fans have been shouting up and down will soon disappoint you. In your squad, no player is as fit as Ronaldo, he's not a player you can body check anyhow. And when you do that close to the box, he is there to take freekicks better than the one scored by Rashford in the carabao cup then

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Angelfrost(m): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Bruno why na?!!.. Una suppose lock up knowing the kind coach wey una get. cheesy
Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Shile981:

This Rudiger you Chelsea fans have been shouting up and down will soon disappoint you. In your squad, no player is as fit as Ronaldo, he's not a player you can body check anyhow. And when you do that close to the box, he is there to take freekicks better than the one scored by Rashford in the carabao cup then

Stories. We Chelsea fans are used to these kind of your threats. No be today ashawo begin see prick. The matter will be settled in the pitch. Just wait till then bro

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Macdav(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2021
Hackope:
Ororo

Abii Epo
Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by jokaka89: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2021
I AM CERTAIN THAT IF RONALDO SCORES 15 GOALS THIS SEASON.
5 OR 6 OF THE GOALS WILL BE PENALTIES.
I BEG MAKE WE REST FOR THE GUY WEY DEY LOOK FOR NO 7 INSTEAD OF COLLECTING NO 70 JEJE.
���

1 Like

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Draei: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2021
SunshineHQ:
las las they will be kicked out of the ucl, win europa and end up 4th in the league. divenaldo

grin grin grin

Haters with many names for the GOAT.

Penaldo
Divenaldo
Fraudnaldo
Rapenaldo
Gaynaldo
Tapnaldo

Una funny sha, hate is really deadly. grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Angelfrost(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Says a team that has gone trophyless for four years
United fans and Bruno needs to pipedown
Imagine the audacity
Shameless fanbase angry

I honestly don't get the hype o!

1 Like

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by michael1508: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2021
I'm a United fan and I love the team spirit but they should keep quiet first and play a long streak of games,people that drew Southampton and almost lost to wolves

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by kelmicheal: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2021
No more penaldez for you ororo will take responsibility
Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2021
princeabdul:
fraud 27 years and he has never play in the UCL kO stage but he's getting a world class shout.

See stupid mentality, how old are you? What have you achieved so far in your dormant life?

1 Like

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by izubext007: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2021
Chelsea fc go dey undey strong tension now.
Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by macho44(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2021
Updating9JA:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/09/epl-bruno-fernandes-issues-warning-to-opposing-teams-over-ronaldo/
Bruno ought to be ashamed of himself. So without Ronaldo, United no fit win anything?

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Taiwojon(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2021
Ronaldo this, Ronaldo that.

Make EPL start joor make we con see wetin go happened.

Anyway
God bless Nigeria
God bless arsenal
God bless all of you

God bless all the saints.

Jesus saves
Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by dboo442: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2021
That's what makes it interesting
tuzle:
Why must Messi fans always beef Ronaldo and Ronaldo fan beef Messi, why so much hate?
Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Edun00700: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Warning to Arsenal, Norwich and relegation teams, penaldo that's Chopin beating gbagbos for Seria A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by DimIsaac10(m): 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
This season will be united worst season..
una go see am..

That politician is only coming to campaign..

They said the greatest footballer was a one team man, he disappointed them.
They said he has not won major trophy even after winning Olympic, 17 World Cup etc He disappointed them..

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by trevorhorace(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Penaldo and penandez in the same team. grin
U thinking what I'm thinking.?
Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by May1st: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lori iro

Shop your authentic foot wears from the official retail partner for Adidas and Skechers. Visit www.shopbcode.com
Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Bahamas95(m): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2021

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by RPG2020(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
paulolee:

nobody is scared of him...bruno just dey cap wetin dm no send am
even during cr7 peak, he gat just 1 goal out of 15 games against chelsea but leo gat 3 goals in just 10 games..
cr7 gat 3 out of 12 games vs Liverpool bt messi gat 2 in 4 games..
cr7 gat 5 in 14 games against city bt leo gat 6 in 6 games..
cr7 gat no hatrick against epl top 6 bt leo gat 2 hattricks..
na messi hype men supposed de cap bt we dont...

To sell you give Arsenal dey hungry me sad

1 Like

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
All these hype on Ronaldo??
It will end in premium wailing, gnashing of teeth for these players and United fans at the end of the season...
For how long will these United fans know that thier problem is not the players but the Coach?
For the benefits of the doubt Man U have one of the best squad in Europe and world! Million of £ have been invested in that team since Moyes took over from SAF..Depay,Di Maria,Lukaku,Lindelof Sanchez,Wan Bissaka,Maguire,Shaw,Baily,Pogba,VDB,Fernandes etc...to mention but few, have gulped Millions bit nothing to show for it!
United fans are wailing on top of Fred,yet ur coach brought VDB,a fantastic player for Ajax,for the same purpose,he got Tominay,Pogba(world class player) yet U still want more??! Why are U not satisfy??
Ur frontlines consist of Ronaldo,Cavani,Martial, Rashford, Greenwood, Fernandes,Pogba! Fantastic players..
Leicester City won FA cup with the lest squad..what will be Ur alibi at the end of the season if U failed to win either EPL or UCL?[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Bamzyriches451: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Las las dem go still finish this season trophyless
Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=Shile981 post=105639606]As long as Fred is the main defensive midfielder of the team, even if Man Utd sign Haaland and Messi, I'll never be excited. It's not about hate, players like Fred, Lindelof etc can not be in the squad and you expect to win the league.( I'm not talking about other cups because of the low number of matches)[/
Oga,but U have VDB,and Tominay na?
Na only Fred una get??
Pogba plays with Kante in France Team!!
Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Only Rudiger will make Ronaldo hate playing Chelsea.
U dey mind them?
Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
By implication if Ronaldo don't come to Man United, the club will be trophyless.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=michael1508 post=105640286]I'm a United fan and I love the team spirit but they should keep quiet first and play a long streak of games,people that almost drew Southampton and almost lost to wolves
Bros,U are the only Fans with unbias opinion..U said it as it is.. thank u
Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by Kingcalls: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
paulolee:

u see am well....but not mention me with insult bcox I would ignore u like bad habit...

The guilty are always restless
Re: EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo by michael1508: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=Oladeleeleniyan post=105643970][/quote]
I'm telling you pal. Although,I am a forever United fan but also a football lover generally,I praise my team when due and accustom their faults too when they are not impressing,it's the best way to move forward progressively

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana FA President Caught On Video Taking Bribe / Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) / Lucky Omeruo And Wife, Dorsy Chuks Welcome Their 2nd Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.