Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,988 members, 7,866,715 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery (36285 Views)

This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife / Francis Van-lare's Third Marriage Collapses 7 Months After / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by jaxxy(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Unfaithful people looking for a faithful union. LMAO grin
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Kondomatic(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
bukatyne:
The husband has custody of the child and still has to pay the fees.

What is the wife's responsibility towards the child (from the Court's perspective) apart from the periodic visitation?
Nothing.

The child is his according to Nigeria mentality
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Lightorder: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
After the court judgment, they'll face God's own.

1 Corinthians 6:9,10
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Paswill(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mrs. Yemisi Ojoo!

Nsogbu di!!
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Agbebakun22: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
TWLifestyle:
preek people habe been done far worse we didnt die nah . You people need to man up - you are too weak .

I'm not weak just that I can't tolerate nonsense.. I love anything that wouldn't deny my joy and happiness. Marriage is one of it cux I don't have time and energy to bear all these that's why I don't even keep a girlfriend or whatever. I love enjoying my life without no one bothering my peace
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Agbebakun22: 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
fof1:

Rubbish talk. Pls Reset ur Brain and SEEK GOD'S GUIDANCE...URS WILL BE DIFFERENT JOOR. Dont try what U are contemplating Pls.

Everyone should do whatever will make them happy and fulfilled and not what others are saying or doing.. Marriage is never an achievement to me or whatsoever. With little I have with my age I think I have achieve something tangible but my greatest achievement will be the day I will surrender my life to God.. Yeah shalom
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Lightorder: 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why? Dem talk say dem believe in your God? undecided
not believing in the ALMIGHTY GOD doesn’t stop his punishment. God doesn’t need your opinion to make good His word. That the southeast didn’t believe in Buhari did not stop his visit
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by ugotaya: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tears Of A Nigeria Man In Obodo Oyinbo...No Be Laugh Matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZtJxay4wsg
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Kobojunkiee: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Agbebakun22:
I'm not weak just that I can't tolerate nonsense.. I love anything that wouldn't deny my joy and happiness. Marriage is one of it cux I don't have time and energy to bear all these that's why I don't even keep a girlfriend or whatever. I love enjoying my life without no one bothering my peace
And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! undecided

But the moment you get a gal pregnant, you are married to her whether you like it or not. undecided
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Kobojunkiee: 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lightorder:
not believing in the ALMIGHTY GOD doesn’t stop his punishment. God doesn’t need your opinion to make good His word. That the southeast didn’t believe in Buhari did not stop his visit
God already punished the unbelievers since the time of Adam in Genesis 3 vs 14 - 19 - He doesn't have any intentions of punishing them again since His first attempt was not wrought with mistakes. undecided

The punishment you mentioned is for those who believe but refuse to obey God's every commandments, those are the ones whose punishment are still off in the future. undecided
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by suffering: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
If your marriage can survive nine years, pat yourself on the back. Anything more na manage.
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
simplesearch:

Are there many un-uniformed creator (GOD) of the universe who support sin and illegality from your own perspective? If No, then the fact that a few decides to take up the title of a governor in a state to whom some may owe their allegiance does not undermine the power of the constitutionally elected one. Just go against the law and you'll be surprise how those with such mushroom tittle to whom you hold in allegiance will be helpless to come to your rescue. Anyone living in sin will face the wrath of the God who created the universe whether or not you know or believe in him and he is just one. It is for your good to truly seek him and know him before you depart this earth. This is important because there are not many country in eternity with different law to whom you can apply if the other turn down your application as obtained down below. On earth it's either you accept Gods passport, visa and ticket for admittance into an eternity in heaven, through repentance from sin and faith in Jesus Christ or you'll have only one destination or country of arrival in eternity which is hell (the eternal abode of the most). Think about this!

Stop typing nonsense. Your God doesn't exist.
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Kobojunkiee: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
simplesearch:

Are there many un-uniformed creator (GOD) of the universe who support sin and illegality from your own perspective? If No, then the fact that a few decides to take up the title of a governor in a state to whom some may owe their allegiance does not undermine the power of the constitutionally elected one. Just go against the law and you'll be surprise how those with such mushroom tittle to whom you hold in allegiance will be helpless to come to your rescue. Anyone living in sin will face the wrath of the God who created the universe whether or not you know or believe in him and he is just one. It is for your good to truly seek him and know him before you depart this earth. This is important because there are not many country in eternity with different law to whom you can apply if the other turn down your application as obtained down below.
God already punished all those who do not believe in Him since the time of Adam and Eve - Genesis 3 vs14 - 19. He also denied them access to eternal life - Genesis 3 vs 20 -22 - so I am not certain why you mention that here where it does not even apply. undecided

Stop drinking up the lies served you by your Mogs who are all false prophets and teachers abeg! Pick up the book and read it for yourself so you can actually understand who God is and what He in fact said and did.. undecided
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Lightorder: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
God already punished the unbelievers since the time of Adam in Genesis 3 vs 14 - 19 - He doesn't have any intentions of punishing them again since His first attempt was not wrought with mistakes. undecided

The punishment you mentioned is for those who believe but refuse to obey God's every commandments, those are the ones whose punishment are still off in the future. undecided
I didn’t get you
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Agbebakun22: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! undecided

But the moment you get a gal pregnant, you are married to her whether you like it or not. undecided

Maybe if condom dey scarce na e pregnancy go show up. Local man no fit made such mistake bro. Marriage is a no no no for me cux i'm damn scared to go into it. Maybe surrogate or adoption will be a nice option for me to raise my child..
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Kobojunkiee: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Agbebakun22:
Maybe if condom dey scarce na e pregnancy go show up. Local man no fit made such mistake bro. Marriage is a no no no for me cux i'm damn scared to go into it. Maybe surrogate or adoption will be a nice option for me to raise my child..
1. As long as you intend on having sex with another human, expect "mistakes" to happen whether you use condoms or not. People get different intentions as far as these things too are concerned. undecided

2. Surrogacy in Nigeria? Goodluck! undecided
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Kobojunkiee: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lightorder:
I didn’t get you
God already judged and condemned all unbelievers, beginning with Adam and Eve, in Genesis 3 vs 16 -22. He sentenced them all to sweat for their food until their death after which they perish in the grave .I.e. cease to exist as it was before they were conceived. undecided
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Agbebakun22: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
1. As long as you intend on having sex with another human, expect "mistakes" to happen whether you use condoms or not. People get different intentions as far as these things too are concerned. undecided

2. Surrogacy in Nigeria? Goodluck! undecided

But I thought they have contract marriage or don't we have again. Just like paying off the woman and get your child. I hardly tolerate people bad attitude that's just the big issues here that I'm scared of marriage and my privacy is paramount too. Even those things I'm reading online everyday just making me to run away from such union.
Re: 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery by Crossroad1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
bukatyne:
The husband has custody of the child and still has to pay the fees.

What is the wife's responsibility towards the child (from the Court's perspective) apart from the periodic visitation?
you get the point now!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband / Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides / What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.