Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides (36191 Views)

Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony / Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by LegendVibes: 7:15am On Dec 06, 2021
An Urhobo man, John Erere Nana, got married to his two pregnant lovers, Patience and Elohor same day in Delta State, Igbere TV reports.

The traditional wedding was held at Ishere Primary School in Oviri-Agbarho, Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta Atate on Saturday, December 4, 2021.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=963643060924535&id=100018365516807

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6877971/delta-man-set-wed-two

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by rofemhell: 7:21am On Dec 06, 2021
Not sure this is a wise move but we wish you good luck regardless grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by chatinent: 7:21am On Dec 06, 2021
Ndi “I will not be alive and watch her son inherit this duplex.”

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by nairavsdollars(f): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2021
Him eyes go soon clear. Dem no dey telli person

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by omowolewa: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2021
Okay, a hot home already.
Ladies there are not smiling at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by helinues: 7:47am On Dec 06, 2021
He who finds a wife, finds a good thing.

He who finds more than one wife finds troubles

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by ThatFairGuy: 7:49am On Dec 06, 2021
Deltans no dey carry last in that aspect

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by WibusJaga: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2021

Strong man. When most men can barely cope with one, this baba carry two +2belle at same time.
I can only hope & pray he's fully aware of what he has gotten his hands into.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Lyrola: 7:55am On Dec 06, 2021
This man deserves a medal. grin

16 Likes

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Kuriosmynd: 7:55am On Dec 06, 2021
I love seeing men going back to our traditional root. It's power.
Forget about the implications, they will deal with it. Our forefathers dealt with it.
Our monogamous marriage of countless side chicks and sidecock is not even any better in my opinion.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Nahunger(m): 7:55am On Dec 06, 2021
angry
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Samfloxin(m): 7:55am On Dec 06, 2021
Everything na double double

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Fiscus105(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:

How? Did u know his pocket? Wisdom in handling marriage?

I think it's high time you women should come to terms of going polygamous, though with only man who is capable financial and otherwise

12 Likes

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by diose: 7:56am On Dec 06, 2021
Killing two birds with one stone, wish them happy family

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by odinson1(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2021
He just Dug his Grave. I wonder how a Sane man living in the 21st century will get married to not one but Two Women and live with them in the same house. He better be as rich as Ned nwoko if not, he's in for a truckload of Problems like Nagging, constant irrelevant billings, rivalries between the 2 wives etc.

Why does he even want to get married to 2 wives though? Why not just get them pregnant and have them as your baby mamas,why live with Trouble in the same house?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by paulolee(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2021
see as the wives face colour different from body complexion...face dey light while body kum dark bcoz of excess makeup...
wish d man a happy home....marriage wey men de fear one wife bcox of the troubles naim dis man get mind put 2 belle..
na man u be....I salute u jhare

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by EmekaBlue(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2021
That's how it is suppose to be...
Go into the world and multiply, God usually bless great men then with more wives and children...i wonder who changed the Bible when God remains the same yesterday today and forever.

I wouldn't mind if i become a little rich marrying two young beautiful women

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by richmondefosa(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2021
grin
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by money121(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2021
Agba Wo

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Dproperties: 7:56am On Dec 06, 2021
The other woman is not happy at all and she should be watch over

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by salbis(m): 7:57am On Dec 06, 2021
I thought na only for north wey people dey marry more dan one wife.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by neonly: 7:57am On Dec 06, 2021
D man face funny like baba suwe

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Factfinder1(m): 7:57am On Dec 06, 2021
the future is 3males
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by kolanpas(m): 7:58am On Dec 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Nothing go clear his eyes, sometimes two wifes are better than one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Factfinder1(m): 7:58am On Dec 06, 2021
Too much makeup come make dem resemble twins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by greenie77: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2021
chatinent:
Ndi “I will not be alive and watch her son inherit this duplex.”

Hmm....so you are seeing danger ahead?
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by bigdammyj: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2021
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Antoeni(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2021
Record Breaker,
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by salbis(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2021
kolanpas:
Nothing go clear his eyes, sometimes two wifes are better than one
Wives

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Seun360(m): 8:00am On Dec 06, 2021
Correct man.

Real Man.

Na MAN you be.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment / Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe / Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.