Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law (34742 Views)

Six Vital Sections Of Lagos Anti Open Grazing Bill / Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law / Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by emerged01(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2021
These people have an agenda. Why pleading for time when you people were given deadline. Lagos govt should not consider their request.
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by Iykenuwa(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2021
We will resort to other sources of protein. Take your cows to Sudan

1 Like

Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by Devife: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2021
[s]
Cronus1:

I wonder the sort of parenting that made you this way. Children from loving home rarely turn into pathological thieves scamming people. Something is definitely wrong somewhere.
[/s]

Joblessness of the highest level. I wonder why someone will just sit down and be monitoring another person's life. 24/7 ad though u don't go to work or have your love ones to give attention to. Something is seriously wrong somewhere. U never see anything. Just go and buy 10GB daily . Stupid goat
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by Mysticwebb: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Which governor is that?
I'm betting Umahi or Uzodinma
Your bet is correct. Just one of them.
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by Tzar(m): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2021
No problem, we will eat healthier variants such as goat, ram, chicken, turkey, snail, antelope, rabbit, grasscutter, fish, bush meat, snake, egg, etc
We go even eat pork!
We have options, but laziness has led us here. If you have not started at least a snailery or fish pond in your backyard in the South, you are a bastard & the source of the problem in the South!
Fish & snail are so easy to raise. If you don’t eat them, you can raise them & exchange for people who have the strength to raise turkey, chicken, ram & goat.
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Sholaco:
Cow meat is not even good for consumption..RED meat for that matter

Indeed. Cow meat, factually, should be eaten in moderation. There are healthier sources of livestock protein than Cow meat.
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by Cronus1: 9:46am On Sep 09, 2021
Devife:
[s][/s]

Joblessness of the highest level. I wonder why someone will just sit down and be monitoring another person's life. 24/7 ad though u don't go to work or have your love ones to give attention to. Something is seriously wrong somewhere. U never see anything. Just go and buy 10GB daily . Stupid goat
If I make less than 1.5m Net Income a month something has gone wrong somewhere and I would panic. My business is as legitimate as they come. I have your time kleptomaniac.

1 Like

Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by marsup: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2021
I prefer fish and native goat, there is also the option of chicken.
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by FamTomx2(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Destinny:
Abeg o meat wil be very costly in the market.. I love cow meat.. what's wrong with this country sef gan..
At a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

Ibi...

Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by just2endowed: 9:53am On Sep 09, 2021
“We are pleading with the Lagos State government to give us more time to go tell our people and train them how they will be breeding cattle in one place and not encroach on farmers’ land,” he said.

So they knew all long that farmers are encroaching on farmer's s land. That is the genesis of the crisis
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by colestephan86: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Insecurity:
Cows will cost N2 million each if Lagos passes anti-open grazing law: Miyetti Allah

https://gazettengr.com/cows-will-cost-n2-million-each-if-lagos-passes-anti-open-grazing-law-miyetti-allah/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
And who says it's only from headers can cows can be bought.
Ranchers will key in into the opportunity
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by Stfe(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Oga sorry,we've stop eating cow meat since it(cow) became d first citizen of dis con3!
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by jaxxy(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Cow meat isn’t compulsory.
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by Oracleforce: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2021
If only Fulani can allow me to graze or breed my pigs in the north peacefully...
It is an act of wickedness to compel some other tribes to obey the laws of your land and not wanting to obey the laws of other peoples lands. .
Beers are being destroyed in Kano daily and based on sharia ...this is someone's source of livelihood...
But because of your ordinary cow that is cheap and easy to rear by any person....you are now giving conditions...

Buhari show shuns ethnic-religious sentiment and does the needful.. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander... If you can allow open grazing in the south contrary to the governors of the laws of the state then you can also allow pigs and beers and brothels in the north contrary to the north state to governors laws.
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by SmartPolician: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2021
insidelife22:
okay very good,keep your cows for your selves,

there are many options in the market.

You kids are just online typing nonsense without thinking. You probably write to get likes without thinking through.

For your information, an average Nigerian is an opportunist. If the price of beef increases, the price of every meat on the market will rocket.
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Thank God research have prof that chicken is better than beef...

Let star rearing chicken in our compound
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by uvie66: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2021
zicoraads:
I am in support of ranching, but he is right. Ranching is expensive. Expect the prices of beef to skyrocket.
nonsense talk.. initial setup cost is expensive but in the long run you breed cows that are nutritious with better meat.
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by jibrilELsudan: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2021
WHO CARES? ANTELOPE DON FINISH FOR BUSH?
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by NairaMaster1(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2021
insidelife22:

Exactly, no much beef in South Africa and they are doing well.
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by NairaMaster1(m): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:
Make una no worry, we will source for healthier alternatives in poultry, fishery and piggery.

May your days be long
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by IdJack(m): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2021
This is getting serious.

When they stop Onions and Tomatoes did we die?

Me sef kuku no dey eat Beef

☺ Have you visited my blog today?

Get �% FREE Information on Business Ideas etc.

Oh... Just check my signature.
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by Favour70000: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2021
If a good solution is given to farmer/herders crisis Nigeria wud benefit. What we are experiencing today is the challenges that comes with development. If the laws are been obeyed with wud also save the herders from cattle rustlers and also save the farmer from the violent herders. Increase in production of food and self sufficiency wud be met. Let govt also look at the challenges raised by the herders and try to be supportive inorder for this change to be effective.
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by otunbachris: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2021
How much are they paying for VAT , don't mind the useless people.
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by Mrexcell(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2021
These fulaniherdsmen are just too wicked and greedy what will it take them to keep their cows in an used forest land and go out to find free grasses and water all over place to feed their cattles?
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by LordOfTheGame: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2021
This is why the fulani government have won any legitimate case of logic and and common sense hence; they always resort to violence and intimidation against others. If a particular law can affect your business in a certain but give you profits thereafter, shouldn't common sense tell you to embrace it and celebrate later? I don't know what is wrong with these fulani terrorists, always proving us right that they're daft in their bid to appear smart.
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by emperordelis(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2021
constance500:
Who b this idiot

Cow go cost 2 million no issues , how much b goat..

Make dem dey chop their cow

I even like goat pass cow

1 Like

Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by showafrica(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2021
insidelife22:

Yes, now they are talking. We are willing to pay 2m if its the cheapest in the world. No problem.
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by Figger(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2021
Here in Libya it's mostly chicken, ram and camel meat that we eat, no be most to eat beef.
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by Mrexcell(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2021
Mysticwebb:
I will forever remain proud of my place for banning the selling and buying of cow meat in our various markets despite the pressure from our asslicking governor, we stood firm, fought them and drove them out of our farmlands. We have had peace of mind ever since then. We have even forgotten how cow meat taste, as we have successfully replaced that with chicken and goat meat.
This useless threat is not for us.

Nice one which community is that?
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by nnamdiosu(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2021
We will switch to chicken sir
Re: MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law by Brushstrokes20: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2021
Bullocks for Brainless buffoons! undecided

We've got healthier alternatives,

So, damn you and your dumb cows!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President / Nigeria's Current Petrol Pump Price Better Than That Of The USA / Lagos To Jail Street Hawkers From July 1- Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.