Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" (9578 Views)

Anti-Open Grazing: We Are Prepared To Protect Our People At Any Cost - Akeredolu / Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down / I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by ogododo: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2021
Olaolufred:

I actually know one truth that in 2000, you can never drive through Oshodi to Idi Oro, Mushin with your windows wound down.

The median use to be toilet, just like Oshodi (you can't wind down without the green houseflies entering your car).

You can't even eat gala without the flies (fresh from poo) greeting the sausage before it entered your mouth.

I know Lagos of 1995 compared to Lagos of 2021.

I have an undergraduate project report on the waste management in Lagos (using an LGA as K-study). I have records of 11 dumpsites within that LGA (smell everywhere). By 2007, all of them are gone. Anytime I drive through those areas, I know Nigeria can be better if we are all committed.

So far, pdp and apc are birds of a feather that flocks together.

You can deceive babies, not adults.

Go dere now bros. I used to stay around Yaba Tech in my youthful days sir. Reason we must push for party reformation, no be one person party I beg. If Bubu leaves, APC will crumble like crates.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by focus7: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
justjify:

Mumu question. So APC states are better, abi?
You are really a joker.

With your mumu sense how come PDP governors are decamping to APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by chatinent: 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
MOGPman:

At least, the devil you know is better than unknown angel!

Devil is a devil.

None is better.

And the latter is not an angel. It's Lucifer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by Olaolufred(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
BigDolph:

Buhari’s regime is not democracy it is MILITARY regime grin grin angry

Your comprehension is all you are correcting.

There are 2 key words there.

Military (the names in brackets represents that).

Democracy (represented by useless thieves since 1999).

May the Lord grant you understanding.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by Olaolufred(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
ogododo:

Remember bros, we never find IBB $12BN wind fall. No forget PMB ran PTF aground, when dem dey build one classroom instead of 7. We dey JOS oo ask AFRI Project.

Same hardship of 1984 be dis. If you being dey young ask your male and pale, how Buhari and Idiagbon do dem strong things sir.

All the best infrastructures in My Alma Mata (FUTA) before I graduated in early 2000s were built in the 1990s by PTF.

IBB regime stole $12BN gulf war windfall, PDP regime stole $16BN power money and Diezani's multi-billion dollars robbery due to 2011-2014 windfall ($115 per BBL of crude oil).

If we use your principle, IBB is a better regime because it stole less.

It will be childish not to accept it was better under IBB and Abacha, but kept proving it was better under under pdpthieves.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by Olaolufred(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
ogododo:

Go dere now bros. I used to stay around Yaba Tech in my youthful days sir. Reason we must push for party reformation, no be one person party I beg. If Bubu leaves, APC will crumble like crates.

It is my route at least once or twice every month.

Green flies won't fly on your gala passing through Cappa-Challenge-Idi Oro to Dorman long.

Do you remember Doyin Okupe? He was the spokesman for Obasanjo.

He told us to call him bastard if APC does not collapse before 2015 election. He is already a bastard because he called himself so.

Can you stake that high just like your predecesor Okupe?

All we are telling you is that it is a childish mind that believes nigeria was better under pdp but disagrees that it was better under IBB and Abacha than under pdp.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by ogododo: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Olaolufred:

It is my route at least once or twice every month.

Green flies won't fly on your gala passing through Cappa-Challenge-Idi Oro to Dorman long.

Do you remember Doyin Okupe? He was the spokesman for Obasanjo.

He told us to call him bastard if APC does not collapse before 2015 election. He is already a bastard because he called himself so.

Can you stake that high just like your predecesor Okupe?

All we are telling you is that it is a childish mind that believes nigeria was better under pdp but disagrees that it was better under IBB and Abacha than under pdp.

Oga stop playing politics, you know how Tinubu, Fashola stalled many things in Lagos because of party supremacy. See Federal Secretariat. Hope dem Don close the big potholes for Oshodi under bridge. Oga compare your take home now, ur pockets go warn you.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by ogododo: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Olaolufred:

All the best infrastructures in My Alma Mata (FUTA) before I graduated in early 2000s were built in the 1990s by PTF.

IBB regime stole $12BN gulf war windfall, PDP regime stole $16BN power money and Diezani's multi-billion dollars robbery due to 2011-2014 windfall ($115 per BBL of crude oil).

If we use your principle, IBB is a better regime because it stole less.

It will be childish not to accept it was better under IBB and Abacha, but kept proving it was better under under pdpthieves.
Na Akure pickin you be, I Don come St David Anglican Ojomu several times.Petroleum Education Trust fund is different from PTF Sir!
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by justjify(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
FILEBE:

I am so ashamed to live in a country with someone of your mindset.

Suffer obviously no dey tire you.

Electricity, we haven't fixed for the past years. Na like this you go dey defend parties wey your pickin go dry shout UP nepa .

Na like this you go dey talk wey be say our Educational system go dey rot. You go wan dey find money send them abroad.

Na like this you go dey talk wey everything go spoil finish under your eyes.

Better wake up and smell the coffee. If PdP are serious about good governance it should reflect in the states they govern. They don't govern state well, na Presidential them wan governance?

Apc don fail us. Pdp don fail us. I pray never to be in the state you are in right now.
Rest, we ain't in same country grin
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by justjify(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
focus7:

With your mumu sense how come PDP governors are decamping to APC.
Dumb question.
They are doing that for their selfish reasons
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by Olaolufred(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
ogododo:

Na Akure pickin you be, I Don come St David Anglican Ojomu several times.Petroleum Education Trust fund is different from PTF Sir!

Another childish conclusion.

How on earth will a matured mind believe everyone who passed through FUTA must be an Akure indigene?

Now I know where you belonged.
Anyone who believes visiting Ijomu junction or passing through Oba Adesida road is an equivalent of knowing every project title of the hostels I lived, the SET and SEET building must be a simple minded person. A child assumes a lot.

How on earth will someone ignore the figures and begin to talk about the irrelevance?

No wonder a child will choose 10 naira sweet over 5 thousand Naira.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by 77up(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
ogododo:

Which damage compared to last six years, buhu close borders throwaway keys who does dat, even in the All the years of killings by bombs. Fulani daily killings surpass. How much be dollar. Come Warri-Benin roads now. Travel round Naija and see how bad tins Don turn. For my age, wetin I never see.
Try to understand my point of view , I'm not saying APC do well , security and economy wise but what I'm saying is that PDP is not a saint as well and I don't think any sane individual can ever think PDP will provide any solution to the problem on ground unless they will seriously add to it. We knew them now, Steal it all party grin now that they were even Hungary , the way they will devour the country resources if given the power won't be funny at all grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by ogododo: 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
77up:
Try to understand my point of view , I'm not saying APC do well , security and economy wise but what I'm saying is that PDP is not a saint as well and I don't think any sane individual can ever think PDP will provide any solution to the problem on ground unless they will seriously add to it. We knew them now, Steal it all party grin now that they were even Hungary , the way they will devour the country resources if given the power won't be funny at all grin grin
Dem never claim sainthood.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by ogododo: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Olaolufred:

Another childish conclusion.

How on earth will a matured mind believe everyone who passed through FUTA must be an Akure indigene?

Now I know where you belonged.
Anyone who believes visiting Ijomu junction or passing through Oba Adesida road is an equivalent of knowing every project title of the hostels I lived, the SET and SEET building must be a simple minded person. A child assumes a lot.

How on earth will someone ignore the figures and begin to talk about the irrelevance?

No wonder a child will choose 10 naira sweet over 5 thousand Naira.

Many of my friends be FUTAites, my cousins be lecturers dere for civil, Mechanical.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by Olaolufred(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
ogododo:

Many of my friends be FUTAites, my cousins be lecturers dere for civil, Mechanical.

It is unfortunate that your cousins did not tell you that they are FUTARIANS not FUTAites.

Something is actually not adding up.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by ogododo: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Olaolufred:

It is unfortunate that your cousins did not tell you that they are FUTARIANS not FUTAites.

Something is actually not adding up.
Ok na so I dey call dem.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by ogododo: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Olaolufred:

Oga dis no be democracy ooo
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by BigDolph(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Olaolufred:

Amen
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by Queseda: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
KingAzari:
Affliction Shall Not Rise Twice. PDP Should Rest Abeg... We have Not Forgotten How They Ruined This Country For 16 years. APC May Not Have Met My Expectations But I Can Now Drive From Alakija To Agbara On A Fairly Smooth Road And Serious Work Is Ongoing On To Make It Much Better. I Can Board A Train From Kaduna To Abuja And From Lagos To Ibadan. I Can Now Travel From Owerri To Aba On Smooth Road. I Mean, There Are So Many Things I Can Give Credit To APC For Apart From The Politically-Sponsored Insecurity And The Bad Shape Of The Economy, Which Is As A Result Of PDP's 16 Years Of Rule Ruin.

If There Is No Other Party With A Credible Young Candidate To Challenge APC In 2023, I Will Kuku Vote For Them Again But Not PDP. PDP Is A Sinking Bus In A Muddy Flood.
Sensible post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by ogododo: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
Queseda:

Sensible post

APC never do u something.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by tolaswim: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na the same Dem be na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by Olaolufred(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
tolaswim:
Na the same Dem be na

That is what we are correcting since o.

Children or toddlers still find it hard to know that pdp laid the failing foundation that is collapsing now in 1999.

I am an adult when refineries were still working under military era.

I am an adult when obasanjo was unilaterally chasing senators and members of the house of representatives with Ghana must go to have it's way on all issues.

I am an adult when obasanjo announced furniture allowance (it was pdp executive, legislative and judiciary). So they really did as occasion served them.
Operation share, share and share.

Obasanjo was carrying turn around maintenance on our refineries almost yearly (budget for elections).

Ibadan expressway concessioning in 2005 (I know it was in 2019 that significant work began on that road even though it was at slow pace).

After Yar'adua withdrew the concessioning fraud from babalakin, goodluck used the contract again to zap some money to make pdp healthy.

Please, a road that needed overhaul since 2005 that is not completed in 2021, can you do the arithmetic?

The story about Lagos Ibadan expressway was the same story of the Dualization of Abuja Lokoja expressway.

It is not completed since 2003, a child born then is an adult now-18.years old.

Yearly pdp include it in budget to fund stomach infrastructure. When I traveled on that road in 2020, I wept for the fools who still are fooled by pdp.

Whoever still don't know pdp for who they are is either benefiting from their crimes or too young to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by nazimakash6: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
[url="https://www.seoclerks.us"]seo services[/url]
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by nazimakash6: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
https://www.seoclerks.us
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by 77up(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
I love your fact and figure.
Infact , I'm a fan sir grin
Thank you
Olaolufred:

That is what we are correcting since o.

Children or toddlers still find it hard to know that pdp laid the failing foundation that is collapsing now in 1999.

I am an adult when refineries were still working under military era.

I am an adult when obasanjo was unilaterally chasing senators and members of the house of representatives with Ghana must go to have it's way on all issues.

I am an adult when obasanjo announced furniture allowance (it was pdp executive, legislative and judiciary). So they really did as occasion served them.
Operation share, share and share.

Obasanjo was carrying turn around maintenance on our refineries almost yearly (budget for elections).

Ibadan expressway concessioning in 2005 (I know it was in 2019 that significant work began on that road even though it was at slow pace).

After Yar'adua withdrew the concessioning fraud from babalakin, goodluck used the contract again to zap some money to make pdp healthy.

Please, a road that needed overhaul since 2005 that is not completed in 2021, can you do the arithmetic?

The story about Lagos Ibadan expressway was the same story of the Dualization of Abuja Lokoja expressway.

It is not completed since 2003, a child born then is an adult now-18.years old.

Yearly pdp include it in budget to fund stomach infrastructure. When I traveled on that road in 2020, I wept for the fools who still are fooled by pdp.

Whoever still don't know pdp for who they are is either benefiting from their crimes or too young to comprehend.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by 77star: 12:18am On Sep 18, 2021
KingAzari:

If There Is No Third Force As An Alternative To APC And PDP, Let APC Continue. I Don't Like What I Hate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Group Offsets 40 Abuja Patients’ Hospital Bills / Dantata Dies In Germany. / DUTSE ...from Village To City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.