Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" (9157 Views)

Anti-Open Grazing: We Are Prepared To Protect Our People At Any Cost - Akeredolu / Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down / I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by ogododo: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Olaolufred:

Laughable.

This is someone's thought.
Dat is why we make choice.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by shedy03(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

And the identity of the anything doesn't count? We can't afford to make another mistake as in 2015
Their identity is obvious, they are repentant PDP.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by Indispensable85(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2021
And you guys are failures in many of your states. Na only Wike resemble human being amongst you all. For me it's actually not about parties but the individuals. We have both competent and incompetent people in both parties.

Let's look for that individual that can do the job for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by Lacash: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2021
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/were-prepared-to-rescue-nigeria-from-apcs-misrule-pdp-govs/?amp
You guys don’t need to remind us, we already no say una mouth don dry. You can take the baton and continue the looting from where the changed campaign party stopped, who cares. Shior
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by ogododo: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Olaolufred:

It was better than PDP years under IBB and Abacha.
So, we can bring IBB back or Abacha back from the graves.

Too forgetful or not born when IBB and Abacha ruled.

Your don hear anywhere in our Naija history wey Governors ban people operating markets, schools, tell you where you fit go. Oga truth no get colour oo.
Katsina self na dead zone.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by SaiOsinbajo: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2021
shedy03:

Their identity is obvious, they are repentant PDP.

I just dey wonder
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by shedy03(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2021
kolaaderin:
You dont ask the devil to rescue you from the Lucifer, why the play of Training match, its like dividing a 24 man team into 2 to 12 palyers each to play against one another, That is simply a training match nothing is achieved.
If boko boys can repent and be forgiven by the society, PDP has repented and should be forgiven.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by KingAzari: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2021
moneyissweet:
That means make APC Gunment continue abi?

If There Is No Third Force As An Alternative To APC And PDP, Let APC Continue. I Don't Like What I Hate.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by shedy03(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

I just dey wonder
Oh, your moniker says it all.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by Twoclans(f): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2021
Abeg they should park well.They wre not the solution to the countries problem. angry
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by shedy03(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2021
KingAzari:

If There Is No Third Force As An Alternative To APC And PDP, Let APC Continue. I Don't Like What I Hate.
You mean let the bandits continue, let the hunger continue, let kidnappings continue, let the lopsided appointments continue, let the wicked lootings continue, etc, etc.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by hotseat: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2021
This is the plight of the average Nigerian voter!

The present political configuration is such that Nigerians are forced to choose between two devils (APC/PDP).

It is like the sword of Damocles hanging above the voter's head to choose between committing suicide or killing oneself.

Either way is sure death!

So what do we do?

It would be better to choose euthanasia (mercy killing) instead of a violent and gruesome death.

The electorates must have this firmly fixed at the back of their minds when the next rounds of elections kickoff!
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by TWLifestyle: 9:32am On Sep 09, 2021
ogododo:

Na mistake we dey make be dat, form new party tomorrow, same people go drift dere like way cow dey follow grass. APC na few men dey rule and dere laws, lies dey draconian. Where 1 refinery, Igbudu market no dey enter cause of high price. PDP fit dey somehow, but na National Party, umbrella cover everi everi.
lol . PDP poverty development party . Party that couldn't even finish their own secretariat despite raising more than 21 billion - THEY chopped the money instead .
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by Olaolufred(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2021
ogododo:

Your don hear anywhere in our Naija history wey Governors ban people operating markets, schools, tell you where you fit go. Oga truth no get colour oo.
Katsina self na dead zone.

It is either you are too young to know that Nigeria under IBB and Abacha have refineries operational.
Sell petrol at Pump price (#15 per litre)
Buys a bag of cement at #350 to #400 only.
Abacha started NLNG from scratch.
Dunlop, Michelin and many manufacturing companies in Lagos, Kaduna and other states were still alive and well under IBB and Abacha.
You were not told that they all died and mostly relocated out of Nigeria under peedeepee.

If you are a full adult under IBB or Abacha, you would have known these things.
Else, I forgive your ignorance

You may be too young to know that in 2005 (not too long ago), PDP bought the costliest darkness I ever knew at a cost of $16billions. Till today, Atiku (major shareholder in the sharing formula) is still your savior. Your positions showed you are talking from an innocent angle. I understand with you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by Sholaco: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2021
Hahahahahaha pdp. Party of jokers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by alizma: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2021
ogododo:

Naija dey better Dan dis before before.
What many of you don't know is that Nigeria is not alone in the current economic situation, even the China is not left out. However certain things put in place before the global economic challenge in some countries have helped them to manage theirs effectively than what we have here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by TWLifestyle: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2021
shedy03:

You mean let the bandits continue, let the hunger continue, let kidnappings continue, let the lopsided appointments continue, let the wicked lootings continue, etc, etc.
yes , compared to PDP , APC has done far better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by twilliamx(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Laughable..abi una dey wait for una turn
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by ogododo: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2021
alizma:

What many of you don't know is that Nigeria is not alone in the current economic situation, even the China is not left out. However certain things put in place before the global economic challenge in some countries have helped them to manage theirs effectively than what we have here.

China get plan, wetin we get.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by ogododo: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2021
Olaolufred:

It is either you are too young to know that Nigeria under IBB and Abacha have refineries operational.
Sell petrol at Pump price (#15 per litre)
Buys a bag of cement at #350 to #400 only.
Abacha started NLNG from scratch.
Dunlop, Michelin and many manufacturing companies in Lagos, Kaduna and other states were still alive and well under IBB and Abacha.
You were not told that they all died and mostly relocated out of Nigeria under peedeepee.

If you are a full adult under IBB or Abacha, you would have known these things.
Else, I forgive your ignorance

You may be too young to know that in 2005 (not too long ago), PDP bought the costliest darkness I ever knew at a cost of $16billions. Till today, Atiku (major shareholder in the sharing formula) is still your savior. Your positions showed you are talking from an innocent angle. I understand with you.

No be Abacha year we dey use saw dusts cook, queue for petrol stations. You no fit talk for public space. But be sincere to say amin, may God rule your life way bubu dey do now!

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by ogododo: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2021
TWLifestyle:

In killing, raising the bar, $1 to #560, naija never hard like dis.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by justjify(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2021
Xscape047:
In a way or 2....

APC try well pass PDP 16 years of MISRULES
Cover your face in shame.
how much is naira to dollar?
what's the state of security at the moment?
Freedom of speech nko?
Is your economy doing well?
I encourage you Booharidees to use your head before talking or posting.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by Olaolufred(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2021
ogododo:

No be Abacha year we dey use saw dusts cook, queue for petrol stations. You no fit talk for public space. But be sincere to say amin, may God rule your life way bubu dey do now!

You did not know that during pdp years, fuel scarcity was a regular occurrence (at least thrice or more a year).

You did not know that pump price was increased from #15 per litre to #75 per liter under pdp.

Tell me how many refineries that pdp built that was destroyed after their exit in 2015?

They did not build one, they destroyed all the four built by the military.

You can see that the track record of your pdp is bedeviled.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by SaiOsinbajo: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2021
shedy03:

Oh, your moniker says it all.

That I used that doesn't mean anything as I blast both sides where necessary. I'm a lover of good governance but you see I look beyond political, religious and ethnical affiliation when it has to do with governance. I praise PDP where necessary and APC where necessary but I've always advocated for a new breed of politicians and party beyond APC and PDO
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by FILEBE(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2021
ogododo:

Naija dey better Dan dis before before.

If it was, we wouldn't have opted for change.

Abeg suffer don tire us .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by Johel(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2021
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/were-prepared-to-rescue-nigeria-from-apcs-misrule-pdp-govs/?amp

They should rescue their useless dead party first... maggots!
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by justjify(m): 9:59am On Sep 09, 2021
TWLifestyle:
How?
angry
Use your sense abeg.
Under APC Schools are being shut down because of kidnapping and bandits
Under PDP/GEJ, he was busy Establishing schools/universities all over the norths. Where are the over 100 Almajiri schools GEJ established in the North? Right now the Almajiris are back on the streets. Is that an achievement?
Use your brain,biko
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by justjify(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2021
FILEBE:

You were brainwashed. You didn't listen the voice of wisdom. Now your suffer Don increase.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by Olaolufred(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2021
FILEBE:

That is the mistake they kept on making.

Telling us it was better under those who bought darkness with $16billions.

In future, you will still hear it was better under buhari.

Sorry, we have been on this downward trail since 1980s.
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by justjify(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2021
KingAzari:

Stop drinking fermented goat milk. it's not good for you.
APC is a curse to Nigeria
Under PDP, Nigeria was the 2nd best economy in Africa.
Under APC Nigeria has one of the worst economy in Africa.
Think am oga buuuulharideen
Re: PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" by kolaaderin: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2021
shedy03:

If boko boys can repent and be forgiven by the society, PDP has repented and should be forgiven.
PDP repent. are you for real, why are you playing Ludo game with the future of this country. Are you a learner.
Their return to power would spell more doom to this country, and we will finally find a slot to sell the remaining carcass on Ebay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Makurdi Local Government Workers Protest 13-Month Unpaid Salaries (Photos) / 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Ikechi Emenike As Abia APC Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.