Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Dariye Dafwan: How IRT Operatives Arrested His Suspected Kidnappers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dariye Dafwan: How IRT Operatives Arrested His Suspected Kidnappers (13318 Views)

IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State / Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dariye Dafwan: How IRT Operatives Arrested His Suspected Kidnappers by Satcer: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2021
shocked
Re: Dariye Dafwan: How IRT Operatives Arrested His Suspected Kidnappers by elmessiahs(m): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2021
Modrov:

It is...and yes, despite the fact that Dariye is corrupt, and despite the fact that his misrule might have led to the coditions that made the thugs take part in crimes like this, the fact is these criminals did not need to commit this crime...
True talk
Re: Dariye Dafwan: How IRT Operatives Arrested His Suspected Kidnappers by Dankura02: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2021
There is no tribalism and religious differences in committing crimes.
Re: Dariye Dafwan: How IRT Operatives Arrested His Suspected Kidnappers by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Criminals thought they had gotten rid of DCP Abba Kyari, unknown to them IRT is now headed by former RRS Lagos commander

D[s]CP Tunji Disu happens to be one of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's boys[/s] so he would show many people shege

Your last sentence is trash
Re: Dariye Dafwan: How IRT Operatives Arrested His Suspected Kidnappers by UBBJ17: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Good news but many of nairalanders are not happy seeing the names of the kidnappers
Re: Dariye Dafwan: How IRT Operatives Arrested His Suspected Kidnappers by Nikkganc08(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2021

Difference between northern and eastern suspects:

See the way CONFIRMED KIDNAPPERS/MURDERERS where given chairs to sit.

There precious guns were also respected by being kept on a a CLEAN table.

They all had their clothes on .

And no sign of torture.

But if it were those from d east...

Random innocent guys would be arrested.

They'll be tortured (some would even die in d process)

Their clothes would be removed , remaining only their pants.

Some would be shot in their legs to make things look as if it were a fierce gun battle.

And why on earth would they be given chairs?

Lol...

They'll sit on bare floor.

One Nigeria is a SCAM
Re: Dariye Dafwan: How IRT Operatives Arrested His Suspected Kidnappers by hotseat: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2021
Good job @NPF!

Now, could you use this same method to track and arrest Sowore's younger brother killers?

Oops!

I almost forgot!

He himself is an endangered specie!
Re: Dariye Dafwan: How IRT Operatives Arrested His Suspected Kidnappers by Gireiboy(m): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

No matter how posh, handsome or rich you look... 24 hours in police custody would leave you looking like trash, those people can suck life out of anyone

grin cheesy grin
Re: Dariye Dafwan: How IRT Operatives Arrested His Suspected Kidnappers by Nyamve1: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2021
KoNiDafunMynd44:
Who else noticed one nonentity have been spamming the threads of legit business owners tagging them as scammers.

The guy should desist else he wont see the End of 2021

His family will mourn him very soon.

If you must expose a scammer, kindly provide a detailed proof of how he scammed you in the past

Having multiple monikers doesn't make them a scammer.

Even Vulture Griller and other zombies operate multiple accounts too

Guy forget it, I said everyone here in nl are potential scammer. E pain u abi?? Ask me and I will prove to u
Re: Dariye Dafwan: How IRT Operatives Arrested His Suspected Kidnappers by prigoz(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2021
I don't believe NPF, they can lie more than Lia Mohammed. So the guns/weapons displayed on the table were used for the job. The person that arranged it did poor job. Don't be surprised that Fulani boys that did the dastardly job will be somewhere drinking fura and they are showing us innocent people b
Re: Dariye Dafwan: How IRT Operatives Arrested His Suspected Kidnappers by Prenonjebose: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2021
Is that one on PSG top smiling? Hope they realise that they are goners. They have signed their death warrant.
Re: Dariye Dafwan: How IRT Operatives Arrested His Suspected Kidnappers by frog12: 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
if Joshua dariye dey read, he should ask them to give these MONSTERS death penalty.

they need death penalty laws for KIDNAPPING
Re: Dariye Dafwan: How IRT Operatives Arrested His Suspected Kidnappers by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
I swr you don sabi naija popo...I spent some hours in their station at okoko after they changed shift one of them looked at me and said guy are you sick you look like somebody when him life remain 5 seconds...my eye see shege that day Spirit wherever you dey na dangote trailer go jam you
and if you escape that one thunder no go miss
Jerryherd:

No matter how posh, handsome or rich you look... 24 hours in police custody would leave you looking like trash, those people can suck life out of anyone

Re: Dariye Dafwan: How IRT Operatives Arrested His Suspected Kidnappers by arthurwillia(m): 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
They even gave them chairs to sit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans' Lawyer Slammed With N20,000 Fine For Not Showing Up In Court / Police Arrest 70 Persons, Uber Drivers Over Death Of Officer In Lagos / Nigeria's Opioid Crisis: Drug Smuggling, Trading, Abuse & Corruption (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.