Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Can You Work 70 Hours A Week? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Work 70 Hours A Week? (445 Views)

You Get Paid #70,000 per month After Registering With #1,000 On Ibnaira. / Top 10 Tips To Make 600 Dollars A Week Online / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Work 70 Hours A Week? by TheOldGods: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2021
My client is sent me an invitation to a job if I could work 70hrs a week for
200,000 every week
801,000 naira every month. That is about 11 hours of work everyday for 6 days and rest Sunday or you can add Sunday if you want. This is a freelancing job so you can work anytime. I declined by the way, but I just wanted to know if 70hrs a week for such a price job of that is viable and possible?
Re: Can You Work 70 Hours A Week? by Welcum: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2021
It depends on where you are. If you need more money than time (eg. if you are jobless), go for it. But, if you need your time for something else, it's a no-no for you. For instance, if you are building a business or a career, this opportunity could worth more than a million dollars to you instead of working on a job that pays N200k weekly...
Re: Can You Work 70 Hours A Week? by Tenshades(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2021
TheOldGods:
200,000 every week
801,000 naira every month. That is about 11 hours of work everyday for 6 days and rest Sunday or you can add Sunday if you want. This is a freelancing job so you can work anytime. I declined by the way, but I just wanted to know if 70hrs a week for such a price job of that is viable and possible?

This is hilarious...200k/week? When others are jostling for less than 15% of that per week.

Bros...hehehehehe
Re: Can You Work 70 Hours A Week? by Snitch24(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2021
Tenshades:

This is hilarious...200k/week? When others are jostling for less than 15% of that per week.

Bros...hehehehehe

Do you believe this story ?
You should nt bro
Re: Can You Work 70 Hours A Week? by TheOldGods: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2021
Tenshades:

Bros...hehehehehe
I know right, the problem is, I have a higher paying job with just 30 hrs a week and I get more than that. So I've never been in a shoe where I have to think or been jobless. It scares me sitting down one place for hours, especially having back ache. Can you sit down for 11 hours Everyday?
Re: Can You Work 70 Hours A Week? by Tenshades(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2021
TheOldGods:
I know right, the problem is, I have a higher paying job with just 30 hrs a week and I get more than that. So I've never been in a shoe where I have to think or been jobless. It scares me sitting down one place for hours, especially having back ache. Can you sit down for 11 hours Everyday?

I can sit...in short, I have passion for sitting down as long as it's bringing in money.

Get an ergonomic gaming chair, bro.
Re: Can You Work 70 Hours A Week? by Tenshades(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Snitch24:

Do you believe this story ?
You should nt bro

Hehehehe...
Re: Can You Work 70 Hours A Week? by TheOldGods: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Tenshades:

I can sit...in short, I have passion for sitting down as long as it's bringing in money.

Get an ergonomic gaming chair, bro.
ergonomic gaming chair, let me check this out. Thank you. I have been suffering from back pain oo, at this my early age

1 Like

Re: Can You Work 70 Hours A Week? by Transporter20: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2021
TheOldGods:
200,000 every week

You no well aswear.

They are better ways than declining the job.
Re: Can You Work 70 Hours A Week? by Tenshades(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2021
TheOldGods:
ergonomic gaming chair, let me check this out. Thank you. I have been suffering from back pain oo, at this my early age

Something like this...

Re: Can You Work 70 Hours A Week? by Transporter20: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2021
TheOldGods:
200,000 every week

You can just assign duties to other freelancers, I'lld like to know what the job description is about.
Re: Can You Work 70 Hours A Week? by icecool12(m): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2021
What is the job all about please? Some of us can do it..

(1) (Reply)

Fire Fighting Service Equipment / Dapo Abiola’s Voltac Global Capital Allegedly Defrauds Investors Of N1.8bn / Signs Of Broken Sewer Line At Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.