Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto (13640 Views)

Abuja Schools Shut Down As A Truckload Of Bandits Arrives Border Town / Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by Mestoy: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2021
shocked
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by IdJack(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2021
Pictures or i don't believe.

☺ Have you visited my blog today?

Get �% Free Information on Business Ideas etc.

Oh... Just check my signature.
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by 9japride(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Why are people wicked? Those who do such don't know that their family members too can drink it unknowingly even though their parents inform them not to take a particular product.
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by phemmie06(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2021
I guess the importer can't get NAFDAC reg number
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by wonderr(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2021
uptimum123:

Poverty is a disease my brother
werey ree oo so u think am gonna drink a full truck of milk look at how irrational u are am gonna be selling it to asinines like u
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by Babastrong(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2021
Torh, make i go register my hustle but they spoil my name and reputation.
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by rosamaris: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2021
So how do we know which sachet milk to avoid in the market if there is no picture or name. The report is not complete please
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by unbreak: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2021
Useless country...useless leaders
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by mfm04622: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2021
victornwaru:
I don't get it. So because the milk was not registered, does that make it fake?
Believe it or not, they are still acting for their selfish interest because, if the milk was fake, both the cargo driver and the owner of the milk company should be charged to court and jailed, not fined.

Any processed food MUST be registered before being offered for sale in Nigeria. That is our law. That is why pure water as simple as it is need to be registered. Anybody not willing to register food or drugs, just assume there is a problem somewhere.
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2021
The nafdac officials will tag the milk as fake.Meanwhile,they have stolen some of them and taken to their respective homes and be using them to prepare breakfast with bread for their families.Awon Ole.
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by Redman44(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2021
mfm04622:

Any processed food MUST be registered before being offered for sale in Nigeria. That is our law. That is why pure water as simple as it is need to be registered. Anybody not willing to register food or drugs, just assume there is a problem somewhere.

The registration fee for processed food is too expensive. NAFDAC should reduce their fees, abeg sad sad sad sad. Then some packaged snacks like Chinchin, Popcorn, Peanuts, doughnuts, cupcakes etc should have very low registration fees or no NAFDAC numbers at all, except the entrepreneur is planning to sell the snacks in more than one state in Nigeria. We have been eating these snacks for a long time in Nigeria at a local level without any food poisoning incident at any time. Cheers.

Pure water needs to be registered because of its peculiar nature.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by Southernigbo: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2021
I myself have been suspicious of some milk substitutes with strong milk flavour being sold around town, with poor n uncaring ppl buying them, thinking they are buying milk, not knowing its rubbish
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2021
phemmie06:
I guess the importer can't get NAFDAC reg number
Before an importer or producer of beverages can get that nafdac number is like someone who want to remove blood from a stone.
At my former bakery company,my boss wanted to register her bread with nafdac.The officials booked an appointment with her to come and inspect her facilities and business premises.On the day they would promised to come for inspection,they would shift the date to like 3 months.They did this like 3 times until my boss had to bribed more than #100k.One official later came and he did the inspection and said the business premises was good and clean.My boss dashed him #50k.He left.He started giving excuses.Up till a year they didn't register her product and she kept bribing them.Her bread was delicious but that nafdac number is making her not to be distributing to supermarket and bread stores.It's only a couple of retailers that she distributed to.Due to frustration She had to close her bread business and focus on cake making.Those nafdac officials are scum.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by Redman44(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Joysticks:
Before an importer or producer of beverages can get that nafdac number is like someone who want to remove blood from a stone.
At my former bakery company,my boss wanted to register her bread with nafdac.The officials booked an appointment with her to come and inspect her facilities and business premises.On the day they would promised to come for inspection,they would shift the date to like 3 months.They did this like 3 times until my boss had to bribed more than #100k.One official later came and he did the inspection and said the business premises was good and clean.My boss dashed him #50k.He left.He started giving excuses.Up till a year they didn't register her product and she kept bribing them.Her bread was delicious but that nafdac number is making her not to be distributing to supermarket and bread stores.It's only a couple of retailers that she distributed to.Due to frustration She had to close her bread business and focus on cake making.Those nafdac officials are scum.

Very bad behavior from NAFDAC. I still believe bread should have very low registration fees too. We have been consuming bread in Nigeria before NAFDAC came into existence sad sad sad sad. NAFDAC Numbers for bread should not be compulsory except the bakery is selling or planning to sell their bread products in more than 1 State in Nigeria. Cheers.
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by Minjim: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2021
victornwaru:
Believe it or not, they are still acting for their selfish interest because, if the milk was fake, both the cargo driver and the owner of the milk company should be charged to court and jailed, not fined.

Every product needs to be registered.

If it doesn't want to be regarded as quark
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by leofab(f): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2021
They will resell it too
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by uptimum123(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2021
wonderr:
werey ree oo so u think am gonna drink a full truck of milk look at how irrational u are am gonna be selling it to asinines like u

Stop the hypocrisy boy... you've already shot your self on the foot

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by Tundex911: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2021
Where's Hisbah

But if na alcoholic drink you go see dem active

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by daveP(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2021
Before?

There are loads and loads of unpackaged milk and powder chocolate scattered across the north, especially Kaduna and Kano. People buy it per mudu. Its not new news. Why NAFDAC is reacting asif its new is where the crux lies. That stuff is very unhealthy. Yet people prefer it to the sachets.
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by 24brains(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na them. Terrorists in a caliphate producing exhibit. Spits
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by Blackdisciple(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
victornwaru:

That is what they do, ones it's not registered it's fake even if it's a genuine product.

See university matter they will say the school is shot down because it's not an accredited university and the students are intelligent and they are doing fine in school .
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by drezzyx(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Them don share am among themselves...
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by nazimakash6: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
[url="https://www.seoclerks.us"]seo usa[/url]
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by mikedanza(m): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fake and unregistered ate 2 different things
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by Murrayish(f): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
What is not fake in this Nigeria. Nawa oh
Re: NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto by nazimakash6: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
https://www.seoclerks.us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Sanwo-Olu Cleared To Contest In Lagos – APC Electoral Committee / Compilation / Buhari Has Done More Than What PDP Did In 16 Years – Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.