Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Compilation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compilation (13639 Views)

Nigeria Ranks 57 In Best Countries Compilation / Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej / Chinua Achebe's Obituaries - A Compilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compilation by OmawumiMegbele(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2012
Re: Compilation by OmawumiMegbele(m): 7:38am On May 01, 2012
This is part of "Who I Go Ask? Democracy Special". Please add to the list of GEJ responses to bomb attacks
Re: Compilation by Andrew3(m): 8:20am On May 01, 2012
we will bring the culprits to book. angry angry angry
Re: Compilation by ITbomb(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2012
We ‘re on top of the situation
I luv this one
Re: Compilation by LeJeun3: 10:26am On May 01, 2012
We will bring to book all those involved no matter how highly placed!
Re: Compilation by blacksta(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2012
PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM TO CONFESS - GEJ After bombing by ND Militants

2 Likes

Re: Compilation by Olaolufred(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2012
blacksta: PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM TO CONFESS - GEJ After bombing by ND Militants

PLS, PRAY FOR THEM TO CONFESS JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOUR.---- FUNNY MUMU PRESIDENT.
Re: Compilation by AjanleKoko: 11:32am On May 01, 2012
'We are winning the war, and it will soon be over.'.

Oh, sorry, that was one of the flunkies, I think the IG or COAS. Equally dumb individuals.
Re: Compilation by surveycash(m): 11:34am On May 01, 2012
Terrorism is a global threat. Many countries have experienced it one time or the other. It's Nigeria's turn. We will get over it...GEJ
Re: Compilation by Slizbeat(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] by june, boko haram will be history.
I av so many of them in my govt.
Re: Compilation by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 01, 2012
if i were to be d secret service, i wl start wit u d poster. This thread is obviously part of the big plan of d bh thing. Wht do u stand to achieve, turn nigerian minds against GEJ? U r jst pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Compilation by madprof(m): 12:29pm On May 01, 2012
How about this one:
"We will contain Boko Haram by June"
Re: Compilation by Silva79(f): 12:30pm On May 01, 2012
We are winning d war against boko haram
Re: Compilation by Silva79(f): 12:33pm On May 01, 2012
Bombings are everywhere its nigeria's turn
Re: Compilation by madprof(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2012
irongate jnr: if i were to be d secret service, i wl start wit u d poster. This thread is obviously part of the big plan of d bh thing. Wht do u stand to achieve, turn nigerian minds against GEJ? U r jst pathetic

That's probably why you'll never be the secret freakin' service grin

3 Likes

Re: Compilation by Emmysteve(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2012
''The days of boko haram are numbered'' prior to Police hq bomb blast.
Re: Compilation by barikay: 12:42pm On May 01, 2012
Gje is nt God? Or u think he is hapy. I pray u b in d position of leadership one day so that pple wl do same to u to ru.bish ur effort
Re: Compilation by akyus(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2012
There are global best practices used in curbing the manance and Nigeria too is going to apply.
Re: Compilation by coldiz: 12:52pm On May 01, 2012
irongate jnr: if i were to be d secret service, i wl start wit u d poster. This thread is obviously part of the big plan of d bh thing. Wht do u stand to achieve, turn nigerian minds against GEJ? U r jst pathetic

Dumb, dumber, dundee united... Hypocritical devotee....

3 Likes

Re: Compilation by newacca: 12:55pm On May 01, 2012
We will bring to book all the perpetrators grin grin
Re: Compilation by Yewe2011(m): 1:01pm On May 01, 2012
lol

funny thread

1 Like

Re: Compilation by kacheezy: 1:05pm On May 01, 2012
"the perpetrators of this dastardly act will be brought to book"...in the early days of the bombings..."dastardly" was his favourite adjective....

2 Likes

Re: Compilation by Beaf1: 1:06pm On May 01, 2012
"It is an ugly face, we will continue to fight, our security forces will not rest until we clean up the kontry" - Kano attack of 20th January 2012. More like "we will continue to bomb until we clear up the country" cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Compilation by frgy1: 1:14pm On May 01, 2012

Despite the abundance of dumb people on Nairaland , you still stand out , very conspicuously
* thumbs up *

14 Likes

Re: Compilation by Fynist(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2012
"i had no shoes"

1 Like

Re: Compilation by geniushyke(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2012
This dude is the biggest fooooool i have ever seen. Its a pity bro u need grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Compilation by putro(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2012
you are a complete fool like your Mumu president you are defending. you niger delta morons are good for nothing. Ode ido

1 Like

Re: Compilation by bisi16(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2012

U're a BIG f00l.. 1mbesile

1 Like

Re: Compilation by drsurprise: 1:35pm On May 01, 2012
Mr irongate sorry Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Compilation by putro(m): 1:36pm On May 01, 2012
He is happy wit the whole thing, its a way to cover up his incompetence in governance if not he would not counter patrick aziza's comment about his PDP misfits. Who knows if he's not behind all these.

1 Like

Re: Compilation by Koolking(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2012
BH is a passing phase. The situatn is on top of us

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attahiru Jega Asks Nigerians To Vote Out Leaders That Fail Them / NAFDAC Seizes Truckload Of Fake Milk In Sokoto / Gov. Adeleke Campaigns With Irepodun/Orolu State Assembly Candidate In The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.